This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
    I am at work and JC is staying with Nex.

I just talked to Nex a while ago and he said that JC was helping him fix a light bulb in the house !!!

Any odds on that light fixture working right after those 2 are done with it !!!
    Hahaha JC and Nex both on here now.

Susan must have fixed the lights !!!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Hahaha JC and Nex both on here now.

Susan must have fixed the lights !!!
      Maybe they found the on/off switch

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        KB, the score does not reflect the man handling they did to Florida.

Florida came out and tried to hit us hard and dirty to intimidate us. Didn't work, had more physical games against CUSA teams.

Little bitches didn't scare anyone with their "SEC speed".

Fucking obnoxious Big East fans !!! I'm tired about hearing how the "Big East" dominates !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          Maybe they found the on/off switch

Comment

Fucking obnoxious Big East fans !!! I'm tired about hearing how the "Big East" dominates !!!
            One good season and then they bail to the ACC

Comment

• I wish Eliminator wasn't banned so I could hear his response to how Florida got bitched slapped !!!

Comment

One good season and then they bail to the ACC

Comment

I wish Eliminator wasn't banned so I could hear his response to how Florida got bitched slapped !!!
                  He's a louisville fan I thought???? Maybe not, tough to tell the difference
                  Last edited by ToDaClub; 01-03-2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

He's a louisville fan I thought????
                    I believe you are right. That is why JC and him got along so well !!!

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Morning Inmates

Comment

• 3 midgets in a bar drinking. 1st midget says he always thought he could get in the Guinness book of world records because he has always thought he had the worlds smallest feet. the 2nd says he always thought he could get in the Guinness book of world records because he has always thought he had the world smallest hands. the 3rd said he never wanted to get in the book, but he always thought he had the worlds smallest penis. 1st one says that settles it...we'll all fly to N.Y.C. tomorrow to get in the book. the next day they are standing at the office door of Guinness book. the 1st one says I'll go first. his buddies wait in the hall about 30 mins and their buddy comes out as happy as ever. smiling he says," i did it. I'm in the book. i have the worlds smallest feet". the 2nd says i'll go. he goes in as his buddies wait in the hall. after about 30 mins he comes out really happy." i did it. I'm in the book. i have the worlds smallest hands". they look at the 3rd and tell him" get in there. get in the book". the 3rd enters as his buddies wait in the hall. 30 mins...45 mins...an hour passes. finally the 3rd comes out dejected. "well, did you get in the book"? the 3rd midget looks up and says," who the fuck is jcindaville"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            3 midgets in a bar drinking. 1st midget says he always thought he could get in the Guinness book of world records because he has always thought he had the worlds smallest feet. the 2nd says he always thought he could get in the Guinness book of world records because he has always thought he had the world smallest hands. the 3rd said he never wanted to get in the book, but he always thought he had the worlds smallest penis. 1st one says that settles it...we'll all fly to N.Y.C. tomorrow to get in the book. the next day they are standing at the office door of Guinness book. the 1st one says I'll go first. his buddies wait in the hall about 30 mins and their buddy comes out as happy as ever. smiling he says," i did it. I'm in the book. i have the worlds smallest feet". the 2nd says i'll go. he goes in as his buddies wait in the hall. after about 30 mins he comes out really happy." i did it. I'm in the book. i have the worlds smallest hands". they look at the 3rd and tell him" get in there. get in the book". the 3rd enters as his buddies wait in the hall. 30 mins...45 mins...an hour passes. finally the 3rd comes out dejected. "well, did you get in the book"? the 3rd midget looks up and says," who the fuck is jcindaville"?

Morning Spark, morning all

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              3 midgets in a bar drinking. 1st midget says he always thought he could get in the Guinness book of world records because he has always thought he had the worlds smallest feet. the 2nd says he always thought he could get in the Guinness book of world records because he has always thought he had the world smallest hands. the 3rd said he never wanted to get in the book, but he always thought he had the worlds smallest penis. 1st one says that settles it...we'll all fly to N.Y.C. tomorrow to get in the book. the next day they are standing at the office door of Guinness book. the 1st one says I'll go first. his buddies wait in the hall about 30 mins and their buddy comes out as happy as ever. smiling he says," i did it. I'm in the book. i have the worlds smallest feet". the 2nd says i'll go. he goes in as his buddies wait in the hall. after about 30 mins he comes out really happy." i did it. I'm in the book. i have the worlds smallest hands". they look at the 3rd and tell him" get in there. get in the book". the 3rd enters as his buddies wait in the hall. 30 mins...45 mins...an hour passes. finally the 3rd comes out dejected. "well, did you get in the book"? the 3rd midget looks up and says," who the fuck is jcindaville"?

Morning everyone
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• A man walks up to a woman in his office each day, stands very close to her, draws in a large breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice.

After a week of this, she can't stand it any longer, and goes to Human Resources.
                                Without identifying the guy, she tells them what the co-worker does, and that she wants to file a sexual harassment suit against him.

The HR supervisor is puzzled by this approach, and asks, "What's sexually
                                threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice"?

The woman replies, "It's Keith, the dwarf."
                                Last edited by Spark; 01-04-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X