Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning KB, got to play a quick 18 yesterday and then watch my Vikes (Yes I'm on the bandwagon) win!!

Anybody think they are for real?

Vikes 4-1
    Bills 2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      Morning KB, got to play a quick 18 yesterday and then watch my Vikes (Yes I'm on the bandwagon) win!!

Anybody think they are for real?

Vikes 4-1
      Bills 2-3
      The 1972 Dolphins are already getting nervous of my Falcons

Comment

• Good morning y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          The 1972 Dolphins are already getting nervous of my Falcons
          You do have a schedule that looks fairly easy, win-loss wise, But I wouldn't book yout tickets to the super bowl just yet

Comment

• Vols, is it just me or is Nascar losing your interest too? I usually love a big wreck, but when 3 fucking cars cross the finish line, it almost pissed me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Vols, is it just me or is Nascar losing your interest too? I usually love a big wreck, but when 3 fucking cars cross the finish line, it almost pissed me off.
              What happens if none cross the line????But yes, I'm loooosing interest too

Comment

Vols, is it just me or is Nascar losing your interest too? I usually love a big wreck, but when 3 fucking cars cross the finish line, it almost pissed me off.
                It's a toss up for me. I hated that two car tandem shit and wanted the big pack racing again. Well I got my wish but yesterday kinda makes that style fucked up too. Junior said he don't want to go to Daytona or Talladega next year!! Never thought I would hear him say that???

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  It's a toss up for me. I hated that two car tandem shit and wanted the big pack racing again. Well I got my wish but yesterday kinda makes that style fucked up too. Junior said he don't want to go to Daytona or Talladega next year!! Never thought I would hear him say that???
                  Exactly, it's so fucked up. How does he fire up his car and cross the finish line and get credited with a 20th place finish when all the other motherfuckers are wrecked and undriveable smoking on the infield grass????

How the fuck does Nascar determine the end results from that mess?

Comment

Exactly, it's so fucked up. How does he fire up his car and cross the finish line and get credited with a 20th place finish when all the other motherfuckers are wrecked and undriveable smoking on the infield grass????

Comment

I guess they froze the field at the caution and determined the order. NASCAR is getting boring. If I wasn't betting on it there would be no way in hell I would sit and watch a whole race on a Sunday.

Comment

Ok Club, I'll back out and let you sit in here and enjoy urgent...

Comment

• What up peeps?
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                            What up peeps?
                            Morning Bry, don't make fun of Nascar today, someone got up on the wrong side of JC.

Comment

Morning Bry, don't make fun of Nascar today, someone got up on the wrong side of JC.

Comment

• What up Dime Time

Comment

Working...
                                X