This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
    I'd like to take a moment to apologize to volsfan. I sent him some txt Saturday night after his team got beat. I was angry and took it out on him. Im sorry. It was my fault. I should have never bet that much on a second rate program like Tennessee community college of Knoxville. And I shouldn't have bet on Tenn-cc knowing they were going up against a powerhouse team like miss st. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasn't thinking. In reality the little sisters of the poor could have done a better job vs miss st. So vols I'm sorry for taking out my frustrations on you. I should have set the bar much lower then I did. My bad
    That was just a rough 3 and a half hours of football and still shoulda pushed kinda. Mullen channeled his inner "young Spurrier" on that last play that was Calvin Johnson'd in the end zone.

Comment

• Im glad I had Scar and LA Tech to bail me out. I get crazy on the Vols sometimes lol.

Comment

I'd like to take a moment to apologize to volsfan. I sent him some txt Saturday night after his team got beat. I was angry and took it out on him. Im sorry. It was my fault. I should have never bet that much on a second rate program like Tennessee community college of Knoxville. And I shouldn't have bet on Tenn-cc knowing they were going up against a powerhouse team like miss st. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasn't thinking. In reality the little sisters of the poor could have done a better job vs miss st. So vols I'm sorry for taking out my frustrations on you. I should have set the bar much lower then I did. My bad
        Worst apology of all time

Seriously though Dimer texted me at midnight within 30 seconds of the game ending VOLS BLOW and my reply back was FUCK YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Worst apology of all time

Seriously though Dimer texted me at midnight within 30 seconds of the game ending VOLS BLOW and my reply back was FUCK YOU.
          Lmao....was funny. But not nearly as funny as the infamous phone call
          To jc....freaking best ever
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I typed FUCK YOU with some authority that night for sure. But I never carry it over to the next day. We all argue and piss each other off but its not worth losing a friend over. Me and Dimer texted today like nothing ever happened

Comment

I typed FUCK YOU with some authority that night for sure. But I never carry it over to the next day. We all argue and piss each other off but its not worth losing a friend over. Me and Dimer texted today like nothing ever happened
              agree. I expect if #18 has a big night I'll hear it from you. All in good fun.

PS JC still wants to punch me in the face tho from 4yrs ago. That phone call I made might not have been the smartest thing to do
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

agree. I expect if #18 has a big night I'll hear it from you. All in good fun.

PS JC still wants to punch me in the face tho from 4yrs ago. That phone call I made might not have been the smartest thing to do
                Dude at midnight I would have hit you on JC's behalf

Comment

• Good morning friends And Dimer!!!!

Comment

Cue LSUFan

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      Cue LSUFan
                      Him and BBD have all the rooms booked till next summer

Comment

• Speaking of BBD has anyone talked to him lately? Haven't noticed him around

Comment

• He sent me a text yesterday. Haven't seen him around here though. Must be golfing too much

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            He sent me a text yesterday. Haven't seen him around here though. Must be golfing too much
                            Must be nice to have his and Clubs lifestyle!!

Comment

I wanted to bitch slap u soooooooo bad!!

Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Speaking of BBD has anyone talked to him lately? Haven't noticed him around
                                He texted me this morning while he was shitting, said he released a 4 foot turd.

I thought maybe he let Rook free!
                                Sadly he was referring to his bowel movement
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X