This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garth View Post
    yeah, come on down! I always have a lot of adopted children when the grill is working and the liquor cabinet is well-stocked.
    Can a peg leg on crutches show up?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Morning boys flying out to the Big state of Rhode Island tomorrow. Spending time with some family and my cousin is racing at Seekonk speedway in Massachusetts so should be a fun weekend. What y'all got planned?
      I'll be at fenway tomorrow night. sox v rays. if you are in boston before 7pm call me.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
        I'll be at fenway tomorrow night. sox v rays. if you are in boston before 7pm call me.
        It won't be before 7 bubba. My cousin works for the airlines so I'm flying standby. I'm supposed to fly from Atl to Chicago to Providence but that could switch from Atl to Newark to Boston. So I'm going to be like a redneck where's Waldo tomorrow!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          It won't be before 7 bubba. My cousin works for the airlines so I'm flying standby. I'm supposed to fly from Atl to Chicago to St louis to baltimore to nyc back to atlanta then to houston to kansas city to denver to cincinatti to detroit to little rock to richmond to Providence to hartford but that could switch from Atl to miami to cleveland to memphis to dallas to santa fa to seattle to omaha to nashville to washington dc to Newark to Boston. So I'm going to be like a redneck where's Waldo tomorrow!!!
          have fun with all that bro.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

have fun with all that bro.

Comment

• Morning boys and Waldo

Comment

• Morning Buddy .. How is the leg??

Morning Gang

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Can a peg leg on crutches show up?
                  Sure! I'm glad to hear you're moving around now, KB.
                  Last edited by garth; 05-25-2012, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Have fun at Fenway, Dimer! True story...I had a strange dream the other night...I dreamed I was drafted by the Red Sox. The primary emotion in the dream was disappointment.

Comment

• Leg is healing up. Pain is a hell of a lot better. Still not sleeping great, but definitely much better than a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for asking

Comment

Leg is healing up. Pain is a hell of a lot better. Still not sleeping great, but definitely much better than a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for asking

Morning guys,

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Morning guys,
                          Spark asked you fucking piece of shit. Go fuck yourself

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Morning boys. 10 beers and a Philly cheese steak last night and a V8 this morning. I can here my toilet whimpering right now

Comment

Working...
                                X