X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    What does punching greens mean?

Where the fuck were u yesterday?

I post a cinnamon ring special and you arent around?

Don't start earning a living now!
    Aerated greens. They punch holes in the greens and fill em with sand.

I was in meetings down at our main office.

Congrats on another good day buddy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      Aerated greens. They punch holes in the greens and fill em with sand.

I was in meetings down at our main office.

Congrats on another good day buddy!!!
      Why do they fill them with sand?
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

U didn't answer if u had heard the fl st and Clemson rumors
        Yes, Fla St is a done deal from what I heard. Ga Tech, Clemson, Ville, the others I've heard mentioned.

Comment

Why do they fill them with sand?
          Sand helps grass grow

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Yes, Fla St is a done deal from what I heard. Ga Tech, Clemson, Ville, the others I've heard mentioned.
            Pitt and Cuse look stupid as hell for jumping ship to a falling apart ACC.

Fl st doesn't fit in the Big 12, but their football is better ( certainly not great).

Fuck the 12!
            [email protected]

Comment

• Comment

• Bahahahahaha

Good one Sparkles
                [email protected]

Comment

• Morning buddies and asshole (Club)

Comment

• Morning boys flying out to the Big state of Rhode Island tomorrow. Spending time with some family and my cousin is racing at Seekonk speedway in Massachusetts so should be a fun weekend. What y'all got planned?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Morning boys flying out to the Big state of Rhode Island tomorrow. Spending time with some family and my cousin is racing at Seekonk speedway in Massachusetts so should be a fun weekend. What y'all got planned?
                      Sounds like a fun trip, vols. I'm playing a little golf on Saturday and hosting a Thunder/Spurs watch party Sunday night...slow-cooked brisket, marinated grilled pork tenderloin, probably another meat or two. gonna burn some pigs and cows. I think two of my sons and families will be home this weekend. The other one who lives in Austin is going to San Antonio for the game on Sunday.

Will also spend a little time at the blackjack table trying to retrieve some of my year-to-date winnings that evaporated the last couple of weeks..

Comment

• My weekend

Same as every weekend....... At the park watching Connor play baseball!
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                          Sounds like a fun trip, vols. I'm playing a little golf on Saturday and hosting a Thunder/Spurs watch party Sunday night...slow-cooked brisket, marinated grilled pork tenderloin, probably another meat or two. gonna burn some pigs and cows. I think two of my sons and families will be home this weekend. The other one who lives in Austin is going to San Antonio for the game on Sunday.

Will also spend a little time at the blackjack table trying to retrieve some of my year-to-date winnings that evaporated the last couple of weeks..
                          Damn that makes me hungry
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post

Damn that sounds good. I'll have the adoption papers ready and I'll see you July 4th Weekend DAD!!!!!

Comment

My weekend

Same as every weekend....... At the park watching Connor play baseball!
                              I remember those days. Spent many years of weekends at the baseball field...from t ball through college.

Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                Damn that sounds good. I'll have the adoption papers ready and I'll see you July 4th Weekend DAD!!!!!
                                yeah, come on down! I always have a lot of adopted children when the grill is working and the liquor cabinet is well-stocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X