This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Ladies.

Kb, Hope you are feeling better pal. You really fk'ed up that leg but you will be back on top soon!!!

Comment

• Morning pal of mine. Yes, I sure did.

But you know what they say, You can't keep a good man down

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        But you know what they say, You can't keep a good man down
        Or a bad leg

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Or a bad leg
          Get of here and post some plays

Comment

• Just got back from a round of golf. Man I'm terrible.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Sitting on my ass resting my leg for me

Ever eaten Crappie Club
              Yes, I consider crappie to be the best tasting pan fish(sun fish, bluegills and bass) still not as good as walleye. However, after a weekend of reflecting, I have moved walleye to the number 2 position, behind trout.

Morning guys, everyone have a great weekend???
              Last edited by ToDaClub; 05-14-2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                Just got back from a round of golf. Man I'm terrible.
                Don't feel bad, Tiger said that 3 out of the last 4 days too!!!

Comment

• Let's just go on and get this out of the way. Congrats to the Spurs and Lakers for making it to the Western Finals

Comment

• Comment

• Morning Clubster think I'm heading to the BBQ house for lunch!!!

Comment

• I'm thinking pan fried chicken

How was the birthday party? My excitement for the weekend was turning my sprinkler system on, I had to replace 3 heads and one pipe line break under the sidewalk. Man was that fun.

Comment

• KB sleeping in for the next 3 months, no work, just sit in bed watch tv till 3 AM. Breakfast in bed, lunch in bed, supper in bed. Beer in bed.

I'm gonna go find a fence!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                            I'm thinking pan fried chicken

How was the birthday party? My excitement for the weekend was turning my sprinkler system on, I had to replace 3 heads and one pipe line break under the sidewalk. Man was that fun.
                            Party was good. We rented a pavilion at a park and just brought some pizzas so it didn't hit the wallet too bad. I loved it when I worked at the golf course but fixing heads and finding leaks was by far the worst part of the job. I get all sweaty jus looking at a shovel

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                              KB sleeping in for the next 3 months, no work, just sit in bed watch tv till 3 AM. Breakfast in bed, lunch in bed, supper in bed. Beer in bed.

I'm gonna go find a fence!!!!

He will outweigh Dimer by 200lbs when this is over. Montel Williams might have to do an intervention and saw the house in half just to get him and his bed out 3 months from now

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                Party was good. We rented a pavilion at a park and just brought some pizzas so it didn't hit the wallet too bad. I loved it when I worked at the golf course but fixing heads and finding leaks was by far the worst part of the job. I get all sweaty jus looking at a shovel
                                Why do they shrink into the ground during winter? Seems like I have to buy new risers for them every year??? They are there in the fall, then the next spring it's like they went into hibernation, and the ground covered them!!! I may start marking the grass in the fall, so I know where to dig. Pain in the butt, but I guess it beats moving a sprinkler all day.

Comment

Working...
                                X