This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica – where do they go?

Wonder no more!!!
    It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life. The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.

If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.

The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:

"Freeze a jolly good fellow."
    "Freeze a jolly good fellow."

Then, they kick him in the ice hole.
    Ran out of Beer money last night, ehh !!

Comment

• Morning all whiskey drinkers, beer chuggers, and wine sippers

Comment

• Morning MILF hunter

Comment

• Comment

• Happy Valentine's Day guys !!!

Hope you enjoyed my Valentines text to you !!!
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
              Happy Valentine's Day guys !!!

Daddy always said " red, yellow, black or white, it's all pink on the inside"
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

• Tell Pitino nice fucking suit last night

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                  Happy Valentine's Day guys !!!

How can it be a valetine if there is no heart? Mine had a nice heart!

Comment

• Was I the only golf fan that didn't know tiger smoked? I may become a fan of his now if I find out he has a 6 pack of beer in his cart during practice rounds!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                      Was I the only golf fan that didn't know tiger smoked? I may become a fan of his now if I find out he has a 6 pack of beer in his cart during practice rounds!
                      Tiger Smokes???

Comment

Tiger Smokes???
                        Guess so. pack a day. He lights em up when he can on the course, it's a fine if they are on camera smoking. So they try to hide it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                          Guess so. pack a day. He lights em up when he can on the course, it's a fine if they are on camera smoking. So they try to hide it.
                          I call

I never saw him smoke one time at the 02' U.S. Open. Didn't follow him all day though...

Comment

I call

I never saw him smoke one time at the 02' U.S. Open. Didn't follow him all day though...
                            What I found on the internet is that he smoked when he was young, quit when he was with Elin. Had lunch with a guy who said he had a friend at the tournament who said tiger was lighting em up!

Comment

• One guy who I remember smoking like a freight train was Nice Price

Dude had a cig everytime I saw him, layed it down by his golf bag when he went to hit

Comment

One guy who I remember smoking like a freight train was Nice Price

Dude had a cig everytime I saw him, layed it down by his golf bag when he went to hit
                                Daly, had 2 or 3 lit at a time!

Comment

Working...
                                X