This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Club, if you feel the need to check in with me when you get home, I'm going to have to bump your curfew up a few hours
    I'll make a deal with ya, I won't text you when I get home on Wednesdays/Thursday morning, if you leave me alone when I'm taking my mid day nap!

Comment

• A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, 'Perfect timing. You're just like JC.'

Passenger: 'Who?'

Cabbie: 'JC.. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to JC every single time.'

Passenger: 'There are always a few clouds over everybody.'

Cabbie: Not JC. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy.

Passenger: Sounds like he was something really special.

Cabbie: 'There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But JC, could do everything right.'

Passenger: 'Wow, some guy then.'

Cabbie: 'He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But JC, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to JC.

Passenger: 'An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?'

Cabbie: 'Well... I never actually met JC. He died and I married his fucking wife."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
        Is that a "guess the member" photo when they were a kid ???

I'm guessing Dimer !!!
        Good try Dave, We all know it's you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, 'Perfect timing. You're just like JC.'

Cabbie: 'JC.. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to JC every single time.'

Cabbie: Not JC. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy.

Cabbie: 'There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But JC, could do everything right.'

Cabbie: 'He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But JC, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to JC.

Cabbie: 'Well... I never actually met JC. He died and I married his fucking wife."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• LMFAO

Comment

• I won't mention any names

Comment

A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, 'Perfect timing. You're just like JC.'

Cabbie: 'There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like

me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But JC, could do everything right.'

Eat a dick asswipe
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

More bad news for my LSU Tigers -

The bus bringing back the LSU offense was 2 days late getting back to Baton Rouge.
                      Some damn Alabama fan painted a 50 yard line in front of the bus and it took them 2 days to cross it !!!
                      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

More bad news for my LSU Tigers -

The bus bringing back the LSU offense was 2 days late getting back to Baton Rouge.
                        Some damn Alabama fan painted a 50 yard line in front of the bus and it took them 2 days to cross it !!!

Comment

• Geezus. This site loads slower than Dimer getting into the backseat of a Toyota....WTF?

KAZ
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                            Geezus. This site loads slower than Dimer getting into the backseat of a Toyota....WTF?

KAZ
                            Do you and dimer frequent the back seat of a Toyota together?

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                              Geezus. This site loads slower than Dimer getting into the backseat of a Toyota....WTF?

KAZ
                              Must be that POS mac you are using.

Comment

Do you and dimer frequent the back seat of a Toyota together?
                                KazDog
                                Fresno St National Champs

User Lists Last Activity: Today 01:27 PM
                                Current Activity: Searching Forums

He must be searching for a Toyota.

Comment

Working...
                                X