This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Quickest dime you'll ever spend (hold the Arizona jokes )
    Thought for sure we would have one that bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      The torture I've put my body through will take a little more than a week to heal. I wake up every morning wondering if there is any guarentee that I will live longer if I don't chew and smoke. There isn't. Makes it real tough. But the support I get from my friends, and the torture from my cyber friends, really helps. Oh yeah, and I have a dime bet that I can make it to July 1.
      Wait till you hit the golf course. That was the toughest for me. Dipped on and off for a while but then got to a can a day for about 3 years. I did it like you cold turkey and it's been about 8 years now since I have had one. I still spit all the time though. When I leave from eating Mexican I spit the whole way to the car cause I still crave it sometimes. Same at the golf course. You can do it but it's something you will never not think about from time to time but you just have to have the stength. Good luck with it.

Comment

• Club has no chance. He'll be chewing and smoking by mid February at the latest.

Comment

Club has no chance. He'll be chewing and smoking by mid February at the latest.
          I think it takes alot of luck to quit something like smoking,drinking or dipping. As long as everything in life stays good it's easier. But boy let one bad think happen and you turn right back to it.

Comment

Club has no chance. He'll be chewing and smoking by mid February at the latest.
            Was actually home by 6 last night. Feeling awesome on a Thursday.

I am dreading golf Vols. Couple of the guys I play with smoke. It's easier now cause they can't smoke in bars, but DaClub is gonna be DaHell for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
              Was actually home by 6 last night. Feeling awesome on a Thursday.

I am dreading golf Vols. Couple of the guys I play with smoke. It's easier now cause they can't smoke in bars, but DaClub is gonna be DaHell for me.
              Trying to quit both is going to be tough. i didn't chew that much but went thru a little phase of Red Man Golden Blend for a few months but it wasn't like my Kodiak.Coppenhagen was ok but Kodiak was my baby.Every morning stopped by the same store and got a chicken biscuit,mt dew and a can of Kodiac. I knew exactly how far from work I could put that first dip in cause a shit wasn't to far behind it

Comment

• I Miss you Club!!!

Comment

It was skoal by the way... Well, I'm screwed this weekend, The North Dakota Fighting Sioux play Robert Morris University in hockey, and if they hand out any free samples I'll be a goner!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Trying to quit both is going to be tough. i didn't chew that much but went thru a little phase of Red Man Golden Blend for a few months but it wasn't like my Kodiak.Coppenhagen was ok but Kodiak was my baby.Every morning stopped by the same store and got a chicken biscuit,mt dew and a can of Kodiac. I knew exactly how far from work I could put that first dip in cause a shit wasn't to far behind it
                    I know exactly what you mean, as soon as I started this travisshamockery, my wife started me on fibre bars. Havn't missed a appointment yet!

Comment

• What the hell is a fibre bar?

Comment

• Don't we look Sexy? Take your pick big boy

Comment

What the hell is a fibre bar?
                          YouTube - High Protein/High Fibre-Low Cal Bar

I did not make that up, click on it you frickin OKIE!!!

Comment

• Fibre is Canadian you schmuck! Listen to that Canadian accent!!!

Comment

• I chew skoal
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Fibre is Canadian you schmuck! Listen to that Canadian accent!!!
                                So I'm 60 miles from Canada, I like them a lot more than Okies!!! Don't see Chado in here trying to get me to LOOSE another $1000.

Comment

Working...
                                X