Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, I may head out to our Air Base here and see if they have any of those A10's. I'm sure they will let me take one for a spin!!! Be great for hunting

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      Morning all, I may head out to our Air Base here and see if they have any of those A10's. I'm sure they will let me take one for a spin!!! Be great for hunting
      What a bad ass machine huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        What a bad ass machine huh?
        Wild boar hunting??? You ever done that? I know some guys from San Antonio, they told me a while back that they might make it legal to hunt wild boars from helicopters. That would be crazy, never asked them if they legalized it.

Comment

• I'd love to do some wild boar hunting! I've heard the boars are getting so damn thick in Texas. I think I heard that 1 sow can have 8 pigs up to 8 times a year! A lot of farmers are getting fed up with getting their crops torn up from the boars rooting around.

You know what sounds like 1 hell of a weekend?

1 bottle of crown + 2 cases of Budweiser + 1 AR 15 + 5,000 .223 rounds + 1 cabin in the middle of boar infested land

Comment

I'd love to do some wild boar hunting! I've heard the boars are getting so damn thick in Texas. I think I heard that 1 sow can have 8 pigs up to 8 times a year! A lot of farmers are getting fed up with getting their crops torn up from the boars rooting around.

You know what sounds like 1 hell of a weekend?

1 bottle of crown + 2 cases of Budweiser + 1 AR 15 + 5,000 .223 rounds + 1 cabin in the middle of boar infested land

That's what I said, course I was Miller Lite, but he said if you aren't careful these things will rip you to shreds in seconds. That's when I thought the helicopter option would be good!

Comment

• Ohio St. ain't skeert of no wild hogs...

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

• Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                Ohio St. ain't skeert of no wild hogs...

Comment

• Somebody on this site has to have hunted those things.

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Morning Yall.

Comment

• How's the coffee with no cigarette Club?

Comment

How's the coffee with no cigarette Club?
                          I have had one cup of coffee since D-day. I am without a doubt, the grumpiest old fuck in America. Thanks for asking

Comment

• Just becoming quite the model of health aren't ya.

Comment

Just becoming quite the model of health aren't ya.
                              The torture I've put my body through will take a little more than a week to heal. I wake up every morning wondering if there is any guarentee that I will live longer if I don't chew and smoke. There isn't. Makes it real tough. But the support I get from my friends, and the torture from my cyber friends, really helps. Oh yeah, and I have a dime bet that I can make it to July 1.

Comment

• Quickest dime you'll ever spend (hold the Arizona jokes )

Comment

Working...
                                X