X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
    Morning all

Off to jump in my Penzoil, Budweiser, Pepsi Max, Amp, Champion, Chevy Ford Toyota and hit the links today

Comment

Morning all

Off to jump in my Penzoil, Budweiser, Pepsi Max, Amp, Champion, Chevy Ford Toyota and hit the links today
      Don't forget Titelist, Callaway, Footjoy, Scotty Cameron, Taylor Made, Cleveland, and Nike.

Hit em straight Pol

Comment

Morning all

Man, I got invited to play in a tourney at a very nice private course today. Not sure I'm going to be able to make it with all this work piled up

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Man, I got invited to play in a tourney at a very nice private course today. Not sure I'm going to be able to make it with all this work piled up
          Work will still be there if you dont do it today.

Golf course might not be open next year

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Depends on the course and how well you did on the fence. If the fence is somewhat plumb and level, you can always quit your current job, play golf, and start a fence business. There has to be plenty of women in Ok. that need some way to keep you off their lawns!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
              Don't forget Titelist, Callaway, Footjoy, Scotty Cameron, Taylor Made, Cleveland, and Nike.

Hit em straight Pol
              I am so erratic off the tee that the only time my tee shots look straight is after 6 or 7 beers

The only maker from above I play is an old Titleist putter I have had for over 20 years. Other than that, I play Snake Eyes hybrids & irons, an XPC offset 10.5 380cc Driver, a Thomas Golf 14 degree 3 wood (par 5 purposes only) & Srixon golf balls

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                Depends on the course and how well you did on the fence. If the fence is somewhat plumb and level, you can always quit your current job, play golf, and start a fence business. There has to be plenty of women in Ok. that need some way to keep you off their lawns!

I can see the signs on all the fences he installs:

FENCE INSTALLATION BY KB REPELLENT LLC.

Comment

me & the 2 bros are going to hit a par 3 course this Friday night. They dont have carts so I'll pile the brew into the bag & bring my pull cart with me. Nothing like playing golf under the lights

Comment

me & the 2 bros are going to hit a par 3 course this Friday night. They dont have carts so I'll pile the brew into the bag & bring my pull cart with me. Nothing like playing golf under the lights
                    There is a little bar down by where my buddy's kid races on the weekends that has a lit par 3 course. Always wanted to try it out, but have yet to

Comment

they actually have private courses in oklahoma?
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                        they actually have private courses in oklahoma?
                        Yes, only neighborhood without mobile homes has a nice one

Comment

Yes, only neighborhood without mobile homes has a nice one
                          There are homes in Oklahoma that don't have wheels?
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            There are homes in Oklahoma that don't have wheels?
                            This coming from a guy who lives in Necktucky

Give your sister a kiss for me

Comment

• longnex
                              im reds12

User Lists Last Activity: Today 09:45 AM
                              Current Activity: Viewing Thread SUNDAYS NFL PLAYS WITH 20* 's

Comment

Give your sister a kiss for me
                                kb you are that too? I thought me,nex,club,8poll,lsufan,kaz,spark,kapt,gg,griffey ,jmarty,homer,rj,frankb,wayne,monte,vols,tech,thaf ix,bryce and meg were tappin that ass. this is news to me.
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X