This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    It's a whole lot easier for me to be a 48 fan.No one can say shit Wayne,honest to God,our boy should win 5 in a row.MY GOD, 5 IN A ROW is even being talked about ought to tell people something That shows how GREAT him and CHAD are
    No Doubt!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      He was a top 15 driver for a few years there so i think you are letting him off the hook too easily, especially driving for the owner he has now.
      His teamates finished 1st,2nd,3rd in points. Hard for me to let him off the hook Wayne. I do hope they turn it around though

Comment

His teamates finished 1st,2nd,3rd in points.

My point exactly. If they can do it, he should be able to do it too. Hell, Martin is 73 years old. C'mon Jr!

Comment

Vols is back home Mavs.Thank you so much for taking up for me from the get go and I will never forget that . Alot went on and alot of "US" could have done things different but it is what it is.These last couple of weeks thru e-mails I have gotten to know Spark and Monte alot better and have alot more respect for what they do for this site. They have to deal with alot of drunks,pissed off gamblers,guys who are having a bad day,guys who's family life ain't good,guys who are just assholes and somehow make all those kinda people get along. I'm willing to just move foward and us all get back to just having fun.IMO I went from trying to be the funny guy on the site to trying to be a "I'm gonna change people" guy. Ain't nobody changing me so why am I waisting my time to change someone I have never met.Mavs,your a hell of a guy and this site needs you more than you will ever know.Thanks for all you do here and the "hero" is back
          Glad to see you back and Mavs back!

Now nex you need to get back! And yes even KB.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
            Glad to see you back and Mavs back!

Now nex you need to get back! And yes even KB.
            Also JC as I'm not sure if he's boycotting the site or not. And Kapt if he's reading this

Comment

Vols is back home Mavs.Thank you so much for taking up for me from the get go and I will never forget that . Alot went on and alot of "US" could have done things different but it is what it is.These last couple of weeks thru e-mails I have gotten to know Spark and Monte alot better and have alot more respect for what they do for this site. They have to deal with alot of drunks,pissed off gamblers,guys who are having a bad day,guys who's family life ain't good,guys who are just assholes and somehow make all those kinda people get along. I'm willing to just move foward and us all get back to just having fun.IMO I went from trying to be the funny guy on the site to trying to be a "I'm gonna change people" guy. Ain't nobody changing me so why am I waisting my time to change someone I have never met.Mavs,your a hell of a guy and this site needs you more than you will ever know.Thanks for all you do here and the "hero" is back

Well my day is made ... Welcome back vols ... Great seeing you posting my hero .. Hope you and the family are feeling better ...

Today is a good day here at BC

Comment

• Morning Ladies

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                  Also JC as I'm not sure if he's boycotting the site or not. And Kapt if he's reading this
                  JC is here now and then ...I spoke with him via e-mail the other day ...

Him not being here has nothing to do with the forum ...

Comment

He gets more expectations than anyone in sports.
                    Dude cars driving in circles is not sport nor are they athletes.
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

That shows how GREAT him and CHAD are
                      Thanks buddy I like you too..
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite
                        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• What a whacko!!!

Comment

• Just for you Spark :

A cat has 32 muscles in each ear

Then why is it that KAZ never listens to a thing you say ???

Comment

• Forget BABE !!!

Forget Bambi !!

Forget 101 Dalmatians !!

Even Benji !!

Coming to a theater near you this June, Baseballdave & KAZ star in :

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                                Dude cars driving in circles is not sport nor are they athletes.
                                My first day back and I'm going to get banned for calling you a dumbass

Seriously chado the drivers are athletes. They don't have the power steering you and I have on our cars.They drive up to 200mph into banked corners 3 wide and it's not like the car turns itself.Plus you have guys in the pits changing 4 tires and gas in 12 seconds.We can argue all day but until you see it live or ever get in a race car you won't understand.Here in the U.S. we have some programs that let you drive a nascar car at some of the tracks.10 laps at Talladega will cost you $700 but damn it would be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X