This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
    Either way, it's all good. Just waiting on Vols and KB to come home.
    Vols is back home Mavs.Thank you so much for taking up for me from the get go and I will never forget that . Alot went on and alot of "US" could have done things different but it is what it is.These last couple of weeks thru e-mails I have gotten to know Spark and Monte alot better and have alot more respect for what they do for this site. They have to deal with alot of drunks,pissed off gamblers,guys who are having a bad day,guys who's family life ain't good,guys who are just assholes and somehow make all those kinda people get along. I'm willing to just move foward and us all get back to just having fun.IMO I went from trying to be the funny guy on the site to trying to be a "I'm gonna change people" guy. Ain't nobody changing me so why am I waisting my time to change someone I have never met.Mavs,your a hell of a guy and this site needs you more than you will ever know.Thanks for all you do here and the "hero" is back

Comment

• When I saw your name as the last post in the Urgent Thread, I couldn't have been happier. Glad your back Vols, and I'll race you to 10,000 post.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

When I saw your name as the last post in the Urgent Thread, I couldn't have been happier. Glad your back Vols, and I'll race you to 10,000 post.
        Thats why I named my last kid after you Some might not accept me back as easy as you but who cares IMO. I have alot of fun with most of you here, so thats all that matters. Just to warn you,if Dale Jr wins the Daytona 500 this weekend I will be at 10,000 post by Sunday night

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Thats why I named my last kid after you Some might not accept me back as easy as you but who cares IMO. I have alot of fun with most of you here, so thats all that matters. Just to warn you,if Dale Jr wins the Daytona 500 this weekend I will be at 10,000 post by Sunday night
          Don't know much about NASCAR, but I think I'm safe.
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Welcome back Vols!!

NBA is a joke

Comment

Don't know much about NASCAR, but I think I'm safe.

Signed,
              JC

signed,
              Lovecock

Come on 88

Signed,
              KB and VOLS

Comment

• You are all racin' for 2nd vols!

Signed,

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                  Welcome back Vols!!

I love you too Flare What the hell are yall doing with all that snow? My God thats alot. Hope all is well and the power is still running. Seems like a rough time for you guys up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                    You are all racin' for 2nd vols!

Signed,

Don't forget I'm a 48 fan too Wayne

I would give my left nut for Jr to win the Daytona 500 though

Comment

• This year = It's NOW or NEVER for Jr

Comment

I love you too Flare What the hell are yall doing with all that snow? My God thats alot. Hope all is well and the power is still running. Seems like a rough time for you guys up there.

No shit man, 28 inches last storm, getting 10-14 more tonight.

Good thing I never lost power.

So much for Global warming
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

This year = It's NOW or NEVER for Jr
                          For the people who expect him to be his dad then I agree that its Now or Never. For the few of us who watched him at the dirt tracks in Hickory and followed him in Busch when he won a championship don't have too many expectations.I'm the biggest dale Jr fan and will tell everyone out there that he's not a top 15 driver.As a real fan just win 1 or 2 races a year,contend at Daytona and Talladega and I'm fine. He's still my favorite driver but i don't expect much. He gets more expectations than anyone in sports. He's not that good and he damn sure ain't his dad.Thats not a bad thing IMO but people want him to be Dale Sr so bad they can't stand it. I wonder how Jordans kids would do if they were expected to do what Dale Jr is expected to do

Comment

For the people who expect him to be his dad then I agree that its Now or Never. For the few of us who watched him at the dirt tracks in Hickory and followed him in Busch when he won a championship don't have too many expectations.I'm the biggest dale Jr fan and will tell everyone out there that he's not a top 15 driver.As a real fan just win 1 or 2 races a year,contend at Daytona and Talladega and I'm fine. He's still my favorite driver but i don't expect much. He gets more expectations than anyone in sports. He's not that good and he damn sure ain't his dad.Thats not a bad thing IMO but people want him to be Dale Sr so bad they can't stand it. I wonder how Jordans kids would do if they were expected to do what Dale Jr is expected to do

He will never be his dad. I think we all know that and very few will ever be his dad. With that said, he had some pretty good years at DEI and he had some good wins. He certainly has the equipment under him now to do it again and if he could do it before, there is no reason why he can't again. He was a top 15 driver for a few years there so i think you are letting him off the hook too easily, especially driving for the owner he has now. He has UNDER ACHIEVED the last few years IMO and i think that is an easy statement to make. Many of the races he screwed up were direct results of things HE did. Whether it was a pit stop problem or something else. He was at fault many times and they were mistakes he never made in the past. He has lacked 1 thing the last 2 or 3 years and it is focus IMO. There is NO REASON why he shouldn't be a top 12 driver and in the chase every year. He isn't daddy but he has shown before he CAN do it and he has everything he needs TO do it.

Comment

• P.S.

Jr looks like shit with that full face of hair!

Comment

This year = It's NOW or NEVER for Jr
                                It's a whole lot easier for me to be a 48 fan.No one can say shit Wayne,honest to God,our boy should win 5 in a row.MY GOD, 5 IN A ROW is even being talked about ought to tell people something That shows how GREAT him and CHAD are

Comment

Working...
                                X