X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Is the ignore option gone?
    When I click on User CP it shows Edit ignore list on the left side. Didn't try to see if it works, but its there.

Comment

• Thanks Club

This is what I got though...Sorry BettorsChat is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

Comment

Thanks Club

This is what I got though...Sorry BettorsChat is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

Comment

• Who do I fucking bash spark besides services?

Maybe some of my buddies I joke around with?

Who the fuck do I bash?

Comment

Who do I fucking bash spark besides services?

Who the fuck do I bash?
            LOL @ CB making some BS claims that I asked Jmarty for his email. I dont even know Jmarty let alone his email..
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              LOL @ CB making some BS claims that I asked Jmarty for his email. I dont even know Jmarty let alone his email..
              I can't even see the fucking thread cause of Spark. Apparently it's ok for his boyfriend CB to make remarks to me, but I'm fucking banned from the thread. What a motherfucking joke!!!!!

Comment

How do you put someone on ignore?

Come on man, dont ignore me, I am just joking around, PLEASE???
                2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

I can't even see the fucking thread cause of Spark. Apparently it's ok for his boyfriend CB to make remarks to me, but I'm fucking banned from the thread. What a motherfucking joke!!!!!

Now settle down 5NickelKyle. No need to get upset it is just the internet
                  2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Who do I fucking bash spark besides services?

Who the fuck do I bash?
                    I could swear you just apologized to savage for bashing him ...

and why bash services for absolutely no reason???

You said what you wanted to in CB's thread the other day ... no need for saying it again when someone is asking for him ... you knew what you were doing .. don't say you were not ...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillMill71 View Post
                      Now settle down 5NickelKyle. No need to get upset it is just the internet
                      I agree. Fucking sue me for trying to have a little fun on the site while it's fucking dead around here. Fucking ridiculous

Comment

My boyfriend kb?? Keep going on and you will not see the entire forum for a week ...

If you think I am joking try me

Comment

• Spark why is he allowed to make false accusations about me? I asked jmarty for his email? LMAO..
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            I could swear you just apologized to savage for bashing him ...

and why bash services for absolutely no reason???

You said what you wanted to in CB's thread the other day ... no need for saying it again when someone is asking for him ... you knew what you were doing .. don't say you were not ...
                            Yea I went a little overboard on savage. Who the fuck hasn't?

Why bash services? Cause it's slow as fuck around here and sorry for trying to have a little fun. Give me a fucking break.

I'm not even gonna go there with your boy
                            Last edited by kbsooner21; 08-25-2009, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I agree. Fucking sue me for trying to have a little fun on the site while it's fucking dead around here. Fucking ridiculous
                              Please stop, before freakin Lovedoc come back with coffee time.

Bust my chops, that is fine.......... the NYJ season starts soon, they are the closest I have to a favorite team, there, fire away
                              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Fun??..You are kidding right.. We both know you had nothing but malicious intent going into CBs thread

Comment

Working...
                                X