X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
    I look forward to meeting the rest of the clan vols

what the hell are muscadines??
    Kinda like grapes.Thats a once every 5 year deal for me.My God, that shit will kick your ass.Now that I got kids I don't know if I can ever feel that bad again.That shit takes 2 days to get over.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      There your blood just like mine.(Me and Tech are brothers before some of you sick bastards jump to things) We never talked about it cause of what yall was going thru but I guess it's out now.Whether it's a nephew or your own son,they still need family.
      yeah i know man.Really do appreciate it.I usually have alot of good days and only a couple bad but she is down alot and that kinda brings me down.wITHOUT ALCOHOL TO FALL BACK ON ITS KINDA LIKE HARD TO FIND AN OUT.I HAVE NOT DRANK MORE THAN 3 BEERS SINCE THAT DAY WE WENT TO CHICK-FIL-A.I WAS JUST SAYING TONIGHT WHEN I WAS DRINKING EVERY NIGHT GETTING DRUNK EVERYTHING SEEMED TO GO ALOT BETTER FOR ME.I WAS CASHING OUT FROM BETJAM EVERY OTHER WEEK AND SEEMED TO HAVE NO WORRIES.NOW AFTER DOING THE RIGHT THING AND SLOWING WAY WAY DOWN EVERYTHING SEEMS TO GO WRONG FOR ME.FUNNY HOW THE DEVIL WORKS.I WILL GET THROUGH IT THOUGH.
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Kinda like grapes.Thats a once every 5 year deal for me.My God, that shit will kick your ass.Now that I got kids I don't know if I can ever feel that bad again.That shit takes 2 days to get over.
        screw that shit I'd drink a Bud Light before that stuff i'd drink alligator piss before I drank the Bud Light
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

screw that shit I'd drink a Bud Light before that stuff i'd drink alligator piss before I drank the Bud Light
          I swear insidethe8th,If you stuck a grape jolly rancher down in a bottle of straight rubbing alcohol and drank it,that would taste like water compared to this shit.You don't even drink the moonshine.You put about a shot glass full of moonshine in a mason jar and throw about 15 muscidines in the jar and eat the muscidines a couple months later.It's been 5 years since I even thought about that night and I'm feeling queasy

Comment

I swear insidethe8th,If you stuck a grape jolly rancher down in a bottle of straight rubbing alcohol and drank it,that would taste like water compared to this shit.You don't even drink the moonshine.You put about a shot glass full of moonshine in a mason jar and throw about 15 muscidines in the jar and eat the muscidines a couple months later.It's been 5 years since I even thought about that night and I'm feeling queasy
            I think thats what Exxon calls 93 octane. Brings back bad memories of doing shots of Roll In The Hays. No thanks

Comment

Now with all this queasy talk, I have to tell this one>

I was 16 and just got my license a few weeks before. I was trying to get a piece from a girl so I went to her house. A friend of mine knew her and said she likes to do a little partying. So I had my brother get me a 6 pack of Bud and I stopped at this guys house; he had cancer and was getting bags of weed for medicinal purposes and bought a nickel bag from him. I get to her house and her parents are there and wouldnt let her go for a ride, so we walked around her neighborhood and smoked and drank a beer. By the time we got back to her house, I was fucking trashed . For 3 hours, I rolled around on her front lawn, throwing up and sleeping . My friend had to walk like 4 miles to get to her house and drive me home and he didnt have a license because he was only 14

Those were the good old days of stupidity

Comment

now with all this queasy talk, i have to tell this one>

i was 16 and just got my license a few weeks before. I was trying to get a piece from a girl so i went to her house. A friend of mine knew her and said she likes to do a little partying. So i had my brother get me a 6 pack of bud and i stopped at this guys house; he had cancer and was getting bags of weed for medicinal purposes And bought a nickel bag from him. I get to her house and her parents are there and wouldnt let her go for a ride, so we walked around her neighborhood and smoked and drank a beer. By the time we got back to her house, i was fucking trashed . For 3 hours, i rolled around on her front lawn, throwing up and sleeping . My friend had to walk like 4 miles to get to her house and drive me home and he didnt have a license because he was only 14

Those were the good old days of stupidity

wow sounds very familiar to me.ask vols about when we were younger every saturday night we would spend the night at our grandmothers house and my uncle drank.we would get trashed.he did not have the heart to tell my grandmother so he kept all of his beer upstairs with him.even now 20 years later he drinks his beer hot just because he got used to it because of us.
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  No was just gonna say that the indoor plumbing would be a nice change of pace for you.
                  Sorry Vols but that shit is funny

Comment

• Good morning yall

Comment

• Morning Vols. Lucky bastard fixing to be in Daytona, I'm jealous!!!!

Comment

• Vols Fan

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...c-members.html

there you go....They decided to pick on someone other than you....

About time, don't you think.....

Good one Jimmy....Damn KB, you and I look "GOOD"...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                            http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...c-members.html

Good one Jimmy....Damn KB, you and I look "GOOD"...

I'm not trying to be mean, but "you and I look GOOD". I'm sorry Kaptain, you need to get your eyes checked again !!!
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Morning everyone
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment