This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    Bryan if you want to speak to me you can e-mail me. I'm willing to extend my hand out to you and try and put this stuff behind us. I would like to move forward on this and not backwards. I know you add a lot to the forum and you're a funny guy liked by many. So I would like for us to have something different than what we have right now. And that is a friendship with us getting along on this site.

I'm offering to listen to you and try and put all of this behind us. So Bryan if you want e-mail me and let's see if we can move past this.
    On another note:

Bryan I didn't realize that those threads were going on that long. And yes, I was wrong to lock it after all of that time. How did I come to this conclusion? Joe and Wayne talking about it made me go and just do a search in that section of the site and I found the following.

BettorsChat - Search Results

Posts going clear back to 2006

I only locked 1 of them, but I just unlocked it.

BettorsChat - Search Results

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      I'm never in this thread because it is simply too much to read each day when i get home (Usually). I will say this though, i've talked to Spark about it and he knows i feel the same way as him. I think he and Kaz are right on the money with this one and i really feel like the bad blood from politics between dimer and monte has carried into this. I really do.

Bryan, I know you are a much better guy than the words you say and the actions you take towards monte. I wish you would take a deep breath and talk/get to know him better. IMO, he screwed up merging the billion star lock thread because it has been an ongoing joke forever. I don't think it is something that couldn't be fixed though without so much rage on your part about it. I really hope you reconsider your stance with this and come back to having fun here and not worrying about the rest.
      I think you're right here as well. I told KB and Monte that the other day.

Unfortunately, there some who don't like me because of the political ideologies I have or statements I have made on this site. That's fine, I'm not going to change who I am or not speak my mind. And I know there's bad blood between a lot of guys because of political we've had on here.

The sad part is this. It's the internet and all you get from a person is what you read. I have many close friends that have different views on politics than I do. But yet, it has never come to a point of us not being friends. If I didn't talk to KB and Bryan on the phone, my guess is, we probably wouldn't be friends. But I know from talking to them, they are good people. We just differ in our views on politics. So what? When things get heated, it's usually because of politics. Or that Fresno St is a much better program than OU.

I'm sure if a lot of people here got to meet one another, there would be so much less hostility. But because all we can base a person's character on, is the words we read in front of us, it gives us the impetus to hate someone without really knowing who they truly are. Hell, I probably might even like Flare if I ever met him......NOT! j/k my politically challenged friend.

Bryan, it's obvious you have several people here who like you. It's up to you how you proceed.

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Morning Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
          SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... COME ON GUYS, GO GET YOUR ROOM AT "THE 6" ...LET'S GET THIS GOING AGAIN ....

GOOD IDEA SPARK

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• hahahahahahaha

Comment

• Comment

• come on bry give it a chance buddy
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                  I think you're right here as well. I told KB and Monte that the other day.

Unfortunately, there some who don't like me because of the political ideologies I have or statements I have made on this site. That's fine, I'm not going to change who I am or not speak my mind. And I know there's bad blood between a lot of guys because of political we've had on here.

The sad part is this. It's the internet and all you get from a person is what you read. I have many close friends that have different views on politics than I do. But yet, it has never come to a point of us not being friends. If I didn't talk to KB and Bryan on the phone, my guess is, we probably wouldn't be friends. But I know from talking to them, they are good people. We just differ in our views on politics. So what? When things get heated, it's usually because of politics. Or that Fresno St is a much better program than OU.

I'm sure if a lot of people here got to meet one another, there would be so much less hostility. But because all we can base a person's character on, is the words we read in front of us, it gives us the impetus to hate someone without really knowing who they truly are. Hell, I probably might even like Flare if I ever met him......NOT! j/k my politically challenged friend.
                  Bryan, it's obvious you have several people here who like you. It's up to you how you proceed.

KAZ

So you like me only for my body and not my mind?

I may be politically challenged but you are politically warped

I do think you are correct that political differences added fuel to this.

I do hope Bryan decides to stay, we need more conservatives on this site. Even if we are not welcome in Kaz's world
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

• Monte has extended his hand to Bryan.I will extend my hand out to KAZ and say I'm sorry and lets move on.

That being said,since everybody is extending there hand,Flare needs to extend his hand to me and I will put my dick in it and that will fullfill his wildest fantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Monte has extended his hand to Bryan.I will extend my hand out to KAZ and say I'm sorry and lets move on.

That being said,since everybody is extending there hand,Flare needs to extend his hand to me and I will put my dick in it and that will fullfill his wildest fantasy
                      I would to but Flare would need both hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
                        I would to but Flare would need both hands.
                        He likes to have a handfull of balls in the other.He's a kinky bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          Monte has extended his hand to Bryan.I will extend my hand out to KAZ and say I'm sorry and lets move on.

First you would have to take it out of Kaz's mouth

Vols, how did David Duval make out this week???....................77 and then WD!! If you pay me $45 now I will let you out of your dumb bet
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

Vols, how did David Duval make out this week???....................77 and then WD!! If you pay me $45 now I will let you out of your dumb bet
                            How about a $33 gift card to my favorite restaurant

signed,

vols

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Omg!

Vols only goes there to wash dishes
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                                Omg!

Vols only goes there to give his brother the Heimlich
                                That ain't right bro

Comment

Working...
                                X