Chado "in date" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longnex
    That makes no sense. Either you had your own room or you shared a room with your brother.

I had a room, that i shared with my brother you tool.

I did not share a room with someone i NEVER met before
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Ugh...that changes nothing in Kentucky...

sisters and cousins are one thing, brothers are off limits
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        check out my thread hick

Comment

Gotcha...
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Does she do anal on the first date??
            guys,i have been missing all the good stuff lately-THIS THREADS UNREAL ps-huck meant to say"does she do hot browns" on the first date !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day. Hope you read your sex ed books. Go get em tiger!!!!

Comment

Chado, if she takes it in the cinnamon ring on the first date she is a keeper
                [email protected]

Comment

I'm glad I kept up my location.

Good luck Chado....and remember:

No means yes.

God speed.

Comment

Yea we are going bowling tomorrow night....

Just taking it slow and whatever happens happens...

trying not to get too worked up about anything....

I have no clue how she feels about me and I have been told by several people not to ask and just go with the tide.....

this will only be the 2nd time we have hung out outside of work so dont know anything....could turn into something...could just be friends...no clue as of yet....
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Chado,here is a poem for you to read to her right before you put it in her.

As I'm pulling down my pants,I want to warn you
                      This is my first time,I thing I'm going to spew
                      I don't know where to put it,but a friend of mine JC
                      said if it dont smell like shit,than thats the place to be
                      Now I'm taking off my boxers,to show you whats in store
                      Heres what i call Rook,Hey what are you laughing for
                      I'm now putting on a condem,so I dont get the crabs
                      Yea thats right bitch,its logoed by the Habs
                      Now its almost over and the orgasm can begin
                      Start counting at number one and Il'l be done by number ten
                      Now I'm not a virgin and you showed alot of class
                      Next time you wont just lay there or I'll stick it in your ass
                      Hey guys on BC,can you belive my luck
                      Just like a stupid Hockey thread,

signed Chado

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                        Yea we are going bowling tomorrow night....

Just taking it slow and whatever happens happens...

trying not to get too worked up about anything....

I have no clue how she feels about me and I have been told by several people not to ask and just go with the tide.....

this will only be the 2nd time we have hung out outside of work so dont know anything....could turn into something...could just be friends...no clue as of yet....
                        Bring a 6 pack of condoms just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan

signed Chado

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan

signed Chado

Comment

Hope this helps Chado

Virginity and first time sex

What the First Time May Be Like

Having sex for the first time can be wonderful, especially for those who are emotionally ready and protected against disease and unwanted pregnancy. But for others it may be a little dull, too short or even a little painful. Sex can enhance a caring relationship, but if you do experience problems, it may be an indication that you and your partner may need to take things more slowly or not have sex. Your body may be telling you something.

Possible Problems and Helpful Tips

If you plan to have sex, we encourage you to talk with a parent, guardian, doctor, teacher, older sister, older brother, or someone else with knowledge that might help you to think through your decision. Talking with someone is also important if you have had sex already but are experiencing problems. We understand that talking about this subject may be uncomfortable for you. But having someone available who can answer your specific questions and who understands you can be a tremendous help.

If you are looking for more basic information, we have listed below some common problems with sex and general suggestions.

Knowing the Body

Every person's body is different, and what pleases one person may not please another. Getting to know your partner's body before having sex is a crucial step for both of you to enjoy the experience.

If you have skipped this step, it's not too late to go back. Ask your partner what he or she likes and dislikes. If you and your partner are still not sure, there are many books and Web sites with additional information on sensuality and physical pleasure. Put emphasis on getting to know your partner, not on sex.

Knowing the Mind

There are many nerves and erogenous zones in the body, but how your mind feels makes the most difference in whether sex is enjoyable. Picture two different scenarios. In the first, think about how you feel when someone you find attractive touches your arm - it can almost feel electric! But what if that touch comes from someone who makes you annoyed or uncomfortable? It likely gives you a feeling of "yuck" - something you want to stop as soon as possible.

Same kind of touch, different state of mind. Sex is similar. If you or your partner is not ready for sex -- if you are worrying about pregnancy, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), the relationship, trust or the test tomorrow -- it won't be that pleasurable for either of you. Your mind is the largest sense organ, and it's a barrier to a good time if it's just not the right time. Listen to your head and your feelings. If it doesn't feel right, don't convince yourself that it is. Is it not worth the risks of pregnancy, STIs, or hurting your relationship.

If intimacy is your goal, there are many things you can do to get closer to your partner without having sex. See our page about "not doing it" for more suggestions. You should not have sex if you aren't 100 percent sure that sex is right for you and/or your partner, if you are feeling pressured, or before you and your partner have discussed what sex will be like and how you will protect each other from disease and/or pregnancy.

Comment

It likely gives you a feeling of "yuck

That's funny NEX

Comment

Working...
                                X