Guess i'll stert.

What are you wearing? A sleeveless shirt

What did you get the kids? nothing

Where you taking them for dinner? Chuck E Cheese

Are you nervous? yes
    Thats my guess

Comment

Your such a tool...

With my luck she will just want to stay friends and I got my hopes up for nothing...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Your such a tool...

With my luck she will just want to stay friends and I got my hopes up for nothing...
        Bring a laptop with you in case you dont know what to do. You can log on to BC and ask for help.

Comment

Hilarious!!!

My guesses:

What are you wearing? A condom, in case he is done at dinner

What did you get the kids? 2 Tablespoons of Tylenol, put them out early

Where you taking them for dinner? Do they have Chuckie Cheese in Canada, if they do, the only and clear choice

Are you nervous? Nervous, whay? If it doesn't work out the way he wants he only has to see her EVERYDAY at work.
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
            Are you nervous? Nervous, whay? If it doesn't work out the way he wants he only has to see her EVERYDAY at work.

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
              Hilarious!!!

My guesses:

What are you wearing? A condom, in case he is done at dinner

What did you get the kids? 2 Tablespoons of Tylenol, put them out early

Where you taking them for dinner? Do they have Chuckie Cheese in Canada, if they do, the only and clear choice

Shit Chado will probaily blow his load before he gets to dinner!! She will be wearing a hot little black dress
              THINK BLUE

Comment

why is Chado still logged on if he is on a date
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

maybe she canceled
                  THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                    why is Chado still logged on if he is on a date
                    Tonight you tools...its only 4:30....

Also she said she would call me so I dont know what to do just wait or call her...I am such a loser...

Comment

Oh gee she is in charge YOUR A DEAD MAN
                      THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
                        Oh gee she is in charge YOUR A DEAD MAN
                        I know she said I will call YOU tomorrow....I dont want to call her and come off strong...I fuckin suck at this shit...

Comment

Chado1

I know she said I will call YOU tomorrow....I dont want to call her and come off strong...I fuckin suck at this shit...
                          a lil tip from the Old Man.....

Don't necessarily act like you don't care, but lean to being indifferent.........Don't show too early you're interested or care.....Make her think she's working you, cause that's what they'll say anyway.....

That you chased her till she caught you.......Spend some time talking with the kids, don't correct em just yet, women don't like first time dates that tend to correct the kids, and don't go against what she says in reference to the kids....

In essence, take it slow, time carries a heavy toll.....gl to ya my man

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                            a lil tip from the Old Man.....

Don't necessarily act like you don't care, but lean to being indifferent.........Don't show too early you're interested or care.....Make her think she's working you, cause that's what they'll say anyway.....

That you chased her till she caught you.......Spend some time talking with the kids, don't correct em just yet, women don't like first time dates that tend to correct the kids, and don't go against what she says in reference to the kids....

In essence, take it slow, time carries a heavy toll.....gl to ya my man
                            Ok so the fact that she hasnt called me yet definately dont call her then huh Kapt and just see if she does and if not so be it for now then right? And then either wait for her to call today or tomorrow or just talk to her at work on Monday if she doesnt? lol
                            Last edited by Chado1; 02-23-2008, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Ok so the fact that she hasnt called me yet definately dont call her then huh Kapt and just see if she does and if not so be it for now then right? And then either wait for her to call today or tomorrow or just talk to her at work on Monday if she doesnt? lol
                              BUMP for me sounding like an idiot and having no clue what to do with situations like these...

Comment

Working...
                              X