Bama or Okie St?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
    For me its simple. BAMA is #2 and Okie St isnt because I can't see anything without my SEC blinders on
    I think we all can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
      i might be wrong but the argument was how can u be pulling for your biggest rivalry to he in the national championship game and how is this good for auburn.i really do feel like the 2 best teams in football are lsu and alabama just don't see how fans of other teams in this division can see this as a good thing.
      Ok so for the record to save us 2,000 more times of saying this is me and Fix are on one side and Tech,KB,LVjimmy etc..... are all against what we feel. Now that we have decided that for the 2,000th time can we please move on. Not one person has changed another persons opinion yet????

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Ok so for the record to save us 2,000 more times of saying this is me and Fix are on one side and Tech,KB,LVjimmy etc..... are all against what we feel. Now that we have decided that for the 2,000th time can we please move on. Not one person has changed another persons opinion yet????
        Not until you admit you're an ignorant queer rofl2:

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Not until you admit you're an ignorant queer rofl2:
          Not going to happen. I just can't believe the same people are asking the same questions. I just want to jump into the computer and pop up on the screen and scream "WE DONT AGREEE. GET THE FUCK OVER IT"

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
            And same damn thing could easily happen to Weedon, then what? You 2 jackasses prove to me that Okie St is better than Bama and I'll buy in. Remeber children, Defense whens Championships. Last time I check Okie St doesnt play that side of the ball.
            Hmm, funny, but I posted numerous times why I feel Ok St should play LSU...where are your points on the other side of the argument? And I'll sit here and wait for you to prove to us Bama is better. Oh wait, there is really only one way to determine that in this situation.

Comment

Working...
            X