Bama or Okie St?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***tha fix*** View Post
    ummmm just 1 question, did bama lose to iowa freakin state....no, not only did they not lose to a 4 td under dog on national tv it would never happen, wait there was that homecoming game a couple of years ago against ul monroe..does that count?\

bottom line is the 2 best teams in the country are playing. The bcs formula got it right
    i agree about the 2 best teams facing each other and yes the bcs did get it right but let's say national championship goes into overtime and alabama wins in 3 overtimes because they went for a 2 pt conversion and made it while lsu fumbled the snap.how can u say that alabama is the undisputed best team in college football when lsu played a tougher schedule and beat them at home.
    Last edited by tech fan; 12-05-2011, 05:44 PM.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Crazy thing here is i feel like alabama will be favored in this game.
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
        Crazy thing here is i feel like alabama will be favored in this game.
        I know that I will be playing on Bama, I think they win this rematch. Should have won the first game.
        Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
          Ummmm just 1 question, Did BAMA lose to Iowa Freakin State....NO, not only did they not lose to a 4 td under dog on national TV it would never happen, wait there was that homecoming game a couple of years ago against UL Monroe..Does that count?\

Bottom Line is the 2 best teams in the country are playing. The BCS formula got it right
          Yet another dumbass SEC fan sucking off his rivals while they win the title. LMFAO

Comment

i agree about the 2 best teams facing each other and yes the bcs did get it right but let's say national championship goes into overtime and alabama wins in 3 overtimes because they went for a 2 pt conversion and made it while lsu fumbled the snap.how can u say that alabama is the undisputed best team in college football when lsu played a tougher schedule and beat them at home.
            They will be national champs, not necessarily the undisputed best team...but all that matters now is who wins that game in Jan. Happens all the time in NFL, pats roll thru regular season beat up on everyone including giants, but when giants come back n win SB they are the champions, not necessarily the undisputed best team in NFL, that was obviously the pats that year, but giants won when it counted most. I know I will be betting bama, bet them 1st time, felt they beat themselves more so than lsu beating em...i might be one of the few looking forward to this rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Yet another dumbass SEC fan sucking off his rivals while they win the title. LMFAO
              Yeah I hear ya it Sux to be an ACC man here in the middle of SEC country.Never in my life have I seen people talk about THIER conference.Do u think u would ever see a Michigan fan in here talking all great about his conference if Michigan St and Ohio St were playing in the championship game.Hell No.I would not pull for the Georgia Bulldogs if they were playing Iraq how can someone seriouy give praise to a bitter rival.Guess when your team does not win just easy to pull for the conference and say to Hell with rivalries.This makes my team look good well it don't.
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                SEC fans catch so much shit from all of you "other" fans it's hard not to stick together. Anytime I can shove it down someones throat that bashes us and the SEC 365 days a year then you damn right I will pull for every SEC team out there to win if they play out of conference.

Comment

Yeah I hear ya it Sux to be an ACC man here in the middle of SEC country.Never in my life have I seen people talk about THIER conference.Do u think u would ever see a Michigan fan in here talking all great about his conference if Michigan St and Ohio St were playing in the championship game.Hell No.I would not pull for the Georgia Bulldogs if they were playing Iraq how can someone seriouy give praise to a bitter rival.Guess when your team does not win just easy to pull for the conference and say to Hell with rivalries.This makes my team look good well it don't.
                  You and KB act like yalls team have never had a bad/down year. Tennessee sucks. I don't need to be reminded about that cause I follow the fucking sport and I know were not that good right now. Why I have to defend that is stupid. All SEC fans catch shit from every other fan in the country. I like the SEC and don't give a damn about anyone elses opinion of what I pull for.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                    Ummmm just 1 question, Did BAMA lose to Iowa Freakin State....NO, not only did they not lose to a 4 td under dog on national TV it would never happen, wait there was that homecoming game a couple of years ago against UL Monroe..Does that count?\

Bottom Line is the 2 best teams in the country are playing. The BCS formula got it right
                    "Bottom Line is the 2 best teams in the country are playing. The BCS formula got it right"

Yep, you know this how? Give me a break...you guys speak as if these are facts when THEY'RE NOT.

Comment

I'm with you...it's like these SEC fans have some sort of complex that makes them wanna defend the other teams in the conference. I f'ing hate V Tech and FSU...I wouldn't root for those assclowns unless they were playing the Steelers...haha.

Comment

"SEC fans catch so much shit from all of you 'other' fans it's hard not to stick together."

BINGO, but you realize it's because of this:

"Anytime I can shove it down someones throat that bashes us and the SEC 365 days a year then you damn right I will pull for every SEC team out there to win if they play out of conference."

right?

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                          "SEC fans catch so much shit from all of you 'other' fans it's hard not to stick together."

BINGO, but you realize it's because of this:

"Anytime I can shove it down someones throat that bashes us and the SEC 365 days a year then you damn right I will pull for every SEC team out there to win if they play out of conference."

right?
                          Thats a good point. Defending ourselves 365 days a year is probably what I should have said.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            you and kb act like yalls team have never had a bad/down year. Tennessee sucks. I don't need to be reminded about that cause i follow the fucking sport and i know were not that good right now. Why i have to defend that is stupid. All sec fans catch shit from every other fan in the country. I like the sec and don't give a damn about anyone elses opinion of what i pull for.
                            come on buddy u live here and u know exactly what i am saying is the truth.when georgia is playing good drive around on a saturday and 1 out of every 4 cars has a dawg flag or flag flying in thier yard.go to wal-mart any given saturday in october and i can tell you if georgia is playing good or not because of what everyone is wearing.remember all the talk when they started 0-2 it was fire richt start over now the paper today was complaining that he did not get coach of the year.i just don't see where this conference loyalty comes from.it's only the sec that does this.like i said if my biggest rivalry is playing i hope they lose regardless if they are from my conference or not.georgia bulldog fans are the worst fanbase in all of sports.you will see women all decked out in ga gear face painted hat sweatshirt and ask them if crowell is going to play and they have no clue.being a fan should not be a fad and being a fan is not if they are winning let's represent hell i pull for ga tech and we lose consistently just drives me nuts how an auburn fan can hate on alabama for 364 days a year but actuqlly pull for them to make it to a title game just so they can cheer for thier conference.makes absolutely no sense to me.
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

come on buddy u live here and u know exactly what i am saying is the truth.when georgia is playing good drive around on a saturday and 1 out of every 4 cars has a dawg flag or flag flying in thier yard.go to wal-mart any given saturday in october and i can tell you if georgia is playing good or not because of what everyone is wearing.remember all the talk when they started 0-2 it was fire richt start over now the paper today was complaining that he did not get coach of the year.i just don't see where this conference loyalty comes from.it's only the sec that does this.like i said if my biggest rivalry is playing i hope they lose regardless if they are from my conference or not.georgia bulldog fans are the worst fanbase in all of sports.you will see women all decked out in ga gear face painted hat sweatshirt and ask them if crowell is going to play and they have no clue.being a fan should not be a fad and being a fan is not if they are winning let's represent hell i pull for ga tech and we lose consistently just drives me nuts how an auburn fan can hate on alabama for 364 days a year but actuqlly pull for them to make it to a title game just so they can cheer for thier conference.makes absolutely no sense to me.
                              Would you drink a beer with a dawg fan?
                              Would you hang out with a dawg fan?
                              If a dawg fan offered to buy you a lap dance would you let him buy?
                              If a dawg fan gave you tickets to the GA?GA Tech game would you go?

and a million other questions that you would probably answer YES to. Hate is just a stupid word used in rival. When University of Alabama had the tornado come through and kill alot of people this year guess who was on a bus heading to Tuscaloosa the next day. Gene Chizik and the Auburn players. We can "Hate" on 1 saturday a year but for the most part Respect is used more than hate. Maybe you and others wouldn't have lifted a finger to help out but thats yalls own problems. When it comes down to it yalls hate ain't really hate.

Comment

I just think it's flat out ignorant Vols. Pumped up cause 2 of your rivals are playing for the Title and in the process gaining more recruits over your Vols cause of it and you're pumped? Fuck that imo. Like I said, I think Okie State deserves to play LSU more than Bama but I'm so fucking glad they're not. I don't want them to go into a recruit's home and tell them we played for the title last year so come here instead of Oklahoma. Fuck that. That's why I think it's so queer for you (Tennessee fan) Fix (Auburn) fan, etc. etc. thump your chest cause LSU and Bama are playing. That's just retarded as fuck to me. No offense

Comment

Working...
                                X