Bama or Okie St?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
    It's gonna be hard to keep up with it especially considering some teams are in this conf for FB and this other conf for hoops.
    Well, Pitt, Syr and WV are gone from the Big Least, then they just added Boise, San Diego St, Hou, SMU and Cen Flor. BYU is on its own, Utah and CO are in the Crap 12, Neb to the Big10, TCU to Big12. I can't keep up with it all. Sure I'm missing some. Garbage. All about money.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

CFB is exactly that, all about money...yet the biggest irony of it all is the fact that they won't pay college players even though they make millions upon millions off of them.

Comment

What isn't about money these days...

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
          I think it only applies to SEC fans KB. They have such a f'ing complex feeling like they have to defend their conference and in turn, suck the other teams off until their faces are covered in Bama juice.
          Since you admit its the best conference in college football then why in the hell is it a bad thing for Bama and LSU to play again? Bama only lost by 3 and anyone who thinks OK St is better just talk to Texas 2 yrs ago

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
            Since you admit its the best conference in college football then why in the hell is it a bad thing for Bama and LSU to play again? Bama only lost by 3 and anyone who thinks OK St is better just talk to Texas 2 yrs ago
            You mean when they lost their starting QB in the first quarter and still almost came back and won?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              You mean when they lost their starting QB in the first quarter and still almost came back and won?
              Funny that he left that part out.

Comment

Where they outgained Bama but the backup QB threw 4 INT's?

Comment

And same damn thing could easily happen to Weedon, then what? You 2 jackasses prove to me that Okie St is better than Bama and I'll buy in. Remeber children, Defense whens Championships. Last time I check Okie St doesnt play that side of the ball.

Comment

And same damn thing could easily happen to Weedon, then what? You 2 jackasses prove to me that Okie St is better than Bama and I'll buy in. Remeber children, Defense whens Championships. Last time I check Okie St doesnt play that side of the ball.
                    They lead the country in takeaways. Half their yardage has been given up after their starters are on the bench with a 49-0 halftime lead. How many times did you watch them play? I'm guessing ZERO

Comment

I guess we will now never know because we feel the burning need to rematch a 9-6 ballgame that will mean absolutely nothing no matter which team misses less fieldgoals.

I will probably watch the highlights
                      updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                      NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
                        I guess we will now never know because we feel the burning need to rematch a 9-6 ballgame that will mean absolutely nothing no matter which team misses less fieldgoals.

I will probably watch the highlights
                        I will take over 15 for $100!!!

Comment

Really sad when Gundy even says BAMA 2nd best in the country. Oh well the Sonny(KB) and Cher(LV Jim) will just have to be wrong on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ***tha fix*** View Post
                            really sad when gundy even says bama 2nd best in the country. Oh well the sonny(kb) and cher(lv jim) will just have to be wrong on this one.
                            i might be wrong but the argument was how can u be pulling for your biggest rivalry to he in the national championship game and how is this good for auburn.i really do feel like the 2 best teams in football are lsu and alabama just don't see how fans of other teams in this division can see this as a good thing.
                            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

For me its simple. BAMA is #2 and Okie St isnt.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                                i might be wrong but the argument was how can u be pulling for your biggest rivalry to he in the national championship game and how is this good for auburn.i really do feel like the 2 best teams in football are lsu and alabama just don't see how fans of other teams in this division can see this as a good thing.
                                BTW Jerry, I keep receiving emails from you about random things. I guess your account got hacked?

Comment

Working...
                                X