X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haters, unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      I just think it's flat out ignorant Vols. Pumped up cause 2 of your rivals are playing for the Title and in the process gaining more recruits over your Vols cause of it and you're pumped? Fuck that imo. Like I said, I think Okie State deserves to play LSU more than Bama but I'm so fucking glad they're not. I don't want them to go into a recruit's home and tell them we played for the title last year so come here instead of Oklahoma. Fuck that. That's why I think it's so queer for you (Tennessee fan) Fix (Auburn) fan, etc. etc. thump your chest cause LSU and Bama are playing. That's just retarded as fuck to me. No offense
      You act like your argument is rigid in stone and mine isn't. They're both opinions...

Comment

You like your rivals scooping up or swaying recruits from the Vols?

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
          Haters, unreal!
          You going to wear your Bama or Lsu shirt during the game? :dumbass:

Comment

Originally posted by ironman95 View Post
            Maybe we don't want to see a rematch but do you really think OSU gives LSU a game?

no way and alabama would beat okla.st easily too
            sigpic

Comment

He will be wearing his favorite driver Kurt Busch shirt. I wonder if Kurt don't get a ride if maybe he will run for a nationwide championship for someone

Comment

Get a grip homeboy. I only wear AU. As a matter of fact I only wore my AUBURN stuff this year after a loss. Yes that was 5 more times than last year but thats way it goes when you play where the big boys play. And by the way I may be a lot of thing but a "dumbass" I am not.

Comment

You going to wear your Bama or Lsu shirt during the game?

Yours truly,

:dumbass:
                  There, that's better

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                    Get a grip homeboy. I only wear AU. As a matter of fact I only wore my AUBURN stuff this year after a loss. Yes that was 5 more times than last year but thats way it goes when you play where the big boys play. And by the way I may be a lot of thing but a "dumbass" I am not.
                    I'm not sold. Cheering for your rivals while your recruits are watching and thinking I'd sure like to be in the championship game like Bama and LSU seems pretty dumb to me. What do I know though...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post
                      no way and alabama would beat okla.st easily too
                      Some more HAHA right here!!!

Comment

I'm not sold. Cheering for your rivals while your recruits are watching and thinking I'd sure like to be in the championship game like Bama and LSU seems pretty dumb to me. What do I know though...
                        I think it only applies to SEC fans KB. They have such a f'ing complex feeling like they have to defend their conference and in turn, suck the other teams off until their faces are covered in Bama juice.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                          I think it only applies to SEC fans KB. They have such a f'ing complex feeling like they have to defend their conference and in turn, suck the other teams off until their faces are covered in Bama juice.
                          I notice you bring up cock and sucking alot in your post. Do you suck cock that often that you can't even have a debate without talking about it. Once again I have my fucking opinion and y'all have yours. We have all said our opinion 100 fucking time. It's all y'all from here on out. Y'all can bash all you want.

Comment

SEC fans have a complex...not an opinion, that's a fact. I really don't understand it though since it is no doubt the best conference ever in CFB.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                              SEC fans have a complex...not an opinion, that's a fact. I really don't understand it though since it is no doubt the best conference ever in CFB.
                              They are double digits behind the Big 10 in championships. But conferences aren't gonna look the same anymore with all this realignment bs...
                              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                                They are double digits behind the Big 10 in championships. But conferences aren't gonna look the same anymore with all this realignment bs...
                                It's gonna be hard to keep up with it especially considering some teams are in this conf for FB and this other conf for hoops.

Comment

Working...
                                X