Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DONTE STALLWORTH gets 30 days in jail..THIS IS BS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if the guy dante drunkworth hit with his car was walking a dog and the dog got killed also he prolly woulda got 18 to life.

not that any of this matters its all about $$$$ plain and simple.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• biggest crock i hab=ve ever seen,guys if its anyone of us,we are doing hard time,period !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        biggest crock i hab=ve ever seen,guys if its anyone of us,we are doing hard time,period !!
        this ones,right up there with oj,but guys karma a bitch,just remember,everything circles around !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Stallworth 911 call: He 'just ran in front of my car'
          Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte' Stallworth said on a 911 call that the man he struck and killed while driving drunk came out of nowhere. Stallworth is serving a 30-day jail sentence after pleading guilty to DUI manslaughter in the March 14 death of 59-year-old Mario Reyes. Stallworth also has two years' house arrest after his release from jail and is suspended indefinitely by the NFL. On the 911 call released Monday, Stallworth describes how the victim "just ran in front of my car.

Stallworth 911 call: He 'just ran in front of my car' - FOX Sports on MSN

Comment

• how about j r smith ....fucking piece of shit took someone out the same way ..........didnt get shit for it.......fucking joke
            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• Originally posted by bover1 View Post
              how about j r smith ....fucking piece of shit took someone out the same way ..........didnt get shit for it.......fucking joke
              When you have fame, power and money that's what you get.

Comment

• Judge refuses to release Stallworth crash video
                A Miami judge is refusing to release surveillance video of a fatal drunk-driving crash involving Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte' Stallworth. Circuit Judge Dennis Murphy ruled Thursday that making the video public would violate the privacy of victim Mario Reyes' family. News organizations wanted the judge to order the video's release by prosecutors. The family and prosecutors wanted the video sealed despite Florida's strong public records laws.

Judge refuses to release Stallworth crash video - FOX Sports on MSN

Video in Donte Stallworth DUI accident remains sealed - ESPN

Comment

• Stallworth drank tequila shots prior to fatal wreck
                  Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte' Stallworth told police he drank up to four shots of premium tequila while partying with friends at a Miami Beach club but did not feel drunk in the hours before he struck and killed a pedestrian with his car. In a recorded interview with police, Stallworth said he met fellow Browns receiver Braylon Edwards and others at a hotel sometime after 2 a.m. on March 14. Stallworth said he drank some tequila from Edwards' table and later bought some shots himself.

Stallworth drank tequila shots prior to fatal wreck - FOX Sports on MSN

Comment

Working...
                  X