Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DONTE STALLWORTH gets 30 days in jail..THIS IS BS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
    Killing someone without premeditation isnt murder....WTF dont you understand about that???
    without premeditation maybe specifically but their is still "intent" with 2nd degree...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Big difference guys. A dog didn't run out in front of Mike Vicks car. If it did, we would all probably say well, it was just a dog. That is how you guys are treating it. What Mike Vick did wasn't an accident. It was premeditated ... over and over and over and over again. That is one fucked up mind right there, not the guy who walked the fine line of .08 and DUI.
      Could not have said it better !!!! Excellent ...

Comment

Killing someone without premeditation isnt murder....WTF dont you understand about that???
        I don't think you understand the law completely Jimmy. You can be charged for murder w/o it being premeditated, I don't know how many times I have to say it.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

• Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          I don't think you understand the law completely Jimmy. You can be charged for murder w/o it being premeditated, I don't know how many times I have to say it.
          I copy and pasted that from Chado.

I know what the deal is.

Comment

I copy and pasted that from Chado.

I know what the deal is.
            My fault. Didn't realize.

I completely understand both sides here. This IMO, really is a situation where no one is right, and no one is wrong.

Comment

I completely understand both sides here. This IMO, really is a situation where no one is right, and no one is wrong.
              No doubt there are two sides to this one for sure and I can appreciate each opinion also...

Comment

He copied and pasted from me brother do you think I changed his opinion in a split second there..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                  He copied and pasted from me brother do you think I changed his opinion in a split second there..
                  LOL, wasn't really thinking about who said what, just wanted to make sure you guys knew what the deal was.

Comment

• All this talk about drinking makes me want a cold beer

Comment

• Look guys no one is going to change each others mind here.Like Wayne said,when he did the breathalizer it was amazing how much he could drink and still feel as if he can drink.I'm ashamed of myself but I have had 2 dui's and to be honest should have had a million.Stupid no doubt.But I could drink 5-6 and drive and not feel shit.But if I got pulled over I would have failed a test.It's hard for me to judge these guys based on alcohol level cause weight and tollerance has alot to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        All this talk about drinking makes me want a cold beer
                        Any talk makes you want a cold beer ... hahahahaha

Comment

• On a side note,KB's spit at noon probably has a .08 or higher reading
                          Last edited by vols fan; 06-16-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            Any talk makes you want a cold beer ... hahahahaha
                            Your just lucky that when you were in your 20's they didn't HAVE cars!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              Your just lucky that when you were in your 20's they didn't HAVE cars!!!!!

She was a beauty wasn't she???

Last edited by Spark; 06-16-2009, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                                She was a beauty wasn't she???

Hell Spark,my house ain't on wheels that big

Comment

Working...
                                X