Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
    BITTER BETTY

I love Manny and always have but if you remember, i was the one who posted a thread and wanted him gone. When you fake injuries and refuse to play, get violent with old men, and rip on an organization that paid you 160 million and took your shit for years defending you, your time is up here. He will forever be one of my favorite players but hey, he didn't want to be here and it was hurting the team.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I love Manny and always have but if you remember, i was the one who posted a thread and wanted him gone. When you fake injuries and refuse to play, get violent with old men, and rip on an organization that paid you 160 million and took your shit for years defending you, your time is up here. He will forever be one of my favorite players but hey, he didn't want to be here and it was hurting the team.
      Superb post which says it ALL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

No dissagreement here. And I was the one who said they have a ton of young talent to rebulid on the fly and get rid of the old fuks

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          quit kissing monte's ass

Have a good night savvy, I'm out. Good luck buddy
          Good luck to you also.
          Remember nothing I said is meant to be malicious-lets just say I and you obviously too like a good spirited and lively conversation.
          Good luck to the Cubbies-I will be surprised if they don't get to the WS-they are clearly the creme de la creme of the NL!
          ps Yeah I guess Monte would like that comment about Charlie, who has reformed his ways-give credit where is due.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            All Star Games Wins Do Not Mean Shit - Stupid Rule By A Stupid Commish
            Well, if anyone has bet the Al for the last umpteen years, they mean shit to him.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              That Manny has found a home!!! That cat is flat out stroking it out in LA
              YES

Comment

Working...
              X