• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it is safe to say

That Manny has found a home!!! That cat is flat out stroking it out in LA

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Yes he is but at the same time I think it shows how LITTLE of an effort he had been giving the Red Sox..he 'suddenly' learned how to hit?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
        Yes he is but at the same time I think it shows how LITTLE of an effort he had been giving the Red Sox..he 'suddenly' learned how to hit?
        Yea there clearly was NO effort prior I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          This smilie is fucking hillarious...I die everytime I see it...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            This smilie fucking turns me on...I think of what I will do to Longnex when I meet him everytime I see it...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              OMG...

Comment

Manny is doing well, BUT there is no guarantee he would been doing it with the Sox.
                I alluded to this in a previous post, and obviously I was not the only one who saw it;

Aug 2 LF Manny Ramirez grounded out on the first pitch from Randy Johnson in his first career National League at-bat leading off the second inning. But Ramirez singled on a wicked hop past shortstop Stephen Drew in the fourth. He later beat out an infield single in the sixth with the sort of all-out hustle up the first-base line that might have kept him in Boston if Red Sox management had seen it more often over the past few weeks.

ps Jason Bay isn't Manny, but is doing just fine, and Sox got our of their funk and have won 5 of 6 with him in the lineup.
                I am surprised that Manny was able to adjust as well and as quickly as he has.
                Also, NL pitching has helped him it would be fair to say.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1

ps Jason Bay isn't Manny, but is doing just fine, and Sox got our of their funk and have won 5 of 6 with him in the lineup.
                  I am surprised that Manny was able to adjust as well and as quickly as he has.
                  Also, NL pitching has helped him it would be fair to say.
                  5 of 6 playing Oakland and KC

Boston is just not a great team this year Savvy, losing 5 of 6 at home to the Angels and Yanks.

P.S. The AL holds a whopping 4.23 ERA to 4.28 ERA advantage over the NL

Comment

Jeepers creepers thats sick

Comment

5 of 6 playing Oakland and KC

Boston is just not a great team this year Savvy, losing 5 of 6 at home to the Angels and Yanks.

P.S. The AL holds a whopping 4.23 ERA to 4.28 ERA advantage over the NL
                      I realize that the games were against Oakland and KC and the upcoming 4 games with ChiSox are a lot more telling.
                      I don't think the Sox are that great either at this point, and they will do well to make the playoffs.
                      From my point of view, direct comparisons of eras between the AL and NL don't mean that much because I feel the AL is the better league to begin with.
                      A more telling stat would be the ERA of the NL pitchers against the AL this year and vice versa;the 47 game advantage of the AL over the NL in Interleague play this year tells me something.
                      Last edited by savage1; 08-07-2008, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                        I realize that the games were against Oakland and KC and the upcoming 4 games with ChiSox are a lot more telling.
                        I don't think the Sox are that great either at this point, and they will do well to make the playoffs.
                        From my point of view, direct comparisons of eras between the AL and NL don't mean that much because I feel the AL is the better league to begin with.
                        A more telling stat would be the ERA of the NL pitchers against the AL this year and vice versa;the 47 game advantage of the AL over the NL in Interleague play this year tells me something.

Comment

manny ramirez hiting 600 average in the dodgers shows only one thing , nl pitching is very very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by x0506947
                            manny ramirez hiting 600 average in the dodgers shows only one thing , nl pitching is very very poor.
                            I think it is a combination of weaker NL pitching and Manny's giving a full effort every day (at least for now) unlike in Boston.

Comment

I hope the Rays hold on and win the division

Comment

Working...
                              X