Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowlez
    I hope the Rays hold on and win the division
    A lot of folks think because they have a tough schedule in September, they won't win it.
    I think they will hold on ,and that Sox and Yankees will fight it out for second and a possible wildcard.

Comment

Mr. Xavier Nady looks pretty decent as well! .368 avg, 4 hr 11 rbi 9 runs in just 11 games!!!

hey, WTF!!!!!!! his numbers improved switching from NL to AL?? I don't get it?!?!?!?!

Comment

About Manny

Comment

Yeah Manny is pretty much about himself. As for the Rays I like to see the win the division. Probally wont happen but it be good for baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
            Mr. Xavier Nady looks pretty decent as well! .368 avg, 4 hr 11 rbi 9 runs in just 11 games!!!

hey, WTF!!!!!!! his numbers improved switching from NL to AL?? I don't get it?!?!?!?!
            For one thing, he now has more motivation to play and perform than he did in Pittsburgh, and at times has better players surrounding him in the lineup means he gets better pitches to hit.
            If the AL dominance over the Nl in Interleague play was just for this season, I would say no big deal;.
            However, that is not the case here, as AL has clearly dominated the NL for the last 4 or 5 years(If I remember correctly, they are around 150 games over 500 against them)-that is indicative of dominance and better players and NOT coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                About Manny
                Just Manny being Manny bro

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                  For one thing, he now has more motivation to play and perform than he did in Pittsburgh, and at times has better players surrounding him in the lineup means he gets better pitches to hit.
                  If the AL dominance over the Nl in Interleague play was just for this season, I would say no big deal;.
                  However, that is not the case here, as AL has clearly dominated the NL for the last 4 or 5 years(If I remember correctly, they are around 150 games over 500 against them)-that is indicative of dominance and better players and NOT coincidence.
                  Your argument is weak and overstated

Comment

the national league overal has more good players (at least this season) the problem is the dh rule it alows american league teams to improve their hiting, therefore the al pitching will improve as well because they will face 9 strong hitters ,the al league game simply became more competetive form of basebal, nl teams find its harder to get great hitters because the al teams have an extra place for them in the lineupp therefore they prefer the al.
                    its an absurd to have two leagues competing one against the the other with difrent rules that give one a huge avantage .

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      Just Manny being Manny bro

If that's the case, expect him to fake an injury when the Dodgers need him most in September!

Comment

Old savy is pretty muched convinced the American league rules and The National league Drools

Comment

Originally posted by x0506947
                          manny ramirez hiting 600 average in the dodgers shows only one thing , nl pitching is very very poor.
                          OR it shows that manny still has a hall of fame bat !

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                            Your argument is weak and overstated
                            It is not weak or overstated.
                            I presented some facts to support my argument-you have none;the only thing which is "weak" is your retort!

Comment

the national league overal has more good players (at least this season) the problem is the dh rule it alows american league teams to improve their hiting, therefore the al pitching will improve as well because they will face 9 strong hitters ,the al league game simply became more competetive form of basebal, nl teams find its harder to get great hitters because the al teams have an extra place for them in the lineupp therefore they prefer the al.
                              its an absurd to have two leagues competing one against the the other with difrent rules that give one a huge avantage .
                              When AL teams play in NL parks, the NL has the advantage because their pitchers bat all year long;it cuts both ways.
                              Facts are facts and a 150 game advantage in Interleague play is nothing to be brushed aside!
                              Oh yeah and don't forget the All Star game results and AL dominance-must be just a coincidence. lol
                              Last edited by savage1; 08-07-2008, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X