Shame on you Green Bay!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    It is good to know that you are the 1st person in this world never to do something as simple as change your mind on something. You guys and your hatred towards a football player who retired and changed his mind is bothersome. I'm assuming it was 'cause you hated the team or player because there are alot more things to hate that much in this world before Brett Favre! Damn .......
    Wayne

The problem here is that the Packers/Ted Thompson are acting the way these Favre haters are acting------emotionally.

Good management rises above this. Ted Thompson is acting even more childish than Favre

Comment

Are you really sure about that OR ... Do you think if the person was very good at what they do, they might find him a spot back? All Favre wants to do is go to camp. He is signed for 2 years. Do you not get that?

yes i get it wayne but all i am saying is if you decide to quit playing a sport then you should stay out,what happens after they let him back and say he does end up playing for the packers and he becomes the favre that just starts throwing the ball up for grabs like he does many times and it does not work out for him and the team is in last place ,the fans would be booing and the ones that said let favre back in would be the 1st ones condemming the front office on why they let him come back,...its a no win situation buddy,im not trying to argue with you over him which i really don't care for anyway
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Please, you guys need to get over it. Nobody was holding anybody "Hostage" over anything. Favre showed up every fucken year and he showed up every fucken week. Who cares if he waivered a few times. You guys act like he "Officially" retired 3 times and came back. He never did until this year when for the 1ST time, he changed his mind.

LMAO @ A FEW TIMES

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
          i agree WHERE DOES THE LOYALTY FACTOR COME IN TO PLAY.BRETT DID ALOT FOR THAT TEAM AND THE CITY TO BE FORCED TO RETIRE NOT WHEN YOU CHOSE IS WRONG.IF RODGERS HAD BEAT HIM OUT I COULD SEE BUT BRETT WOULD START FOR THEM AND THEY KNOW THAT JUST SCARED TO FACE HIM 20 MILLION IS ALOT TO OFFER SOMEONE JUST TO NOT PLAY ANYWHERE ELSE .

No fucken shit!!!

... and i'm not even a Packers fan!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
            seaofred,

no disrespect, but are you nuts??

Are you in business?

You think if Jerry Seinfeld and his actors said they wanted to come back to NBC that the network would say no????

You think if the #1 salesman at a car dealership quit and wanted to come back they wouldn't take him??

And, by the way, when Steve Jobs wanted to come back to Apple, they took him and it saved the company.

The reality is that in the unfair mean old world people with talent get perks not given to the rest of us schmoes. It's called life.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
              And GB did alot for Favre

Please, Do you not remember how "Forgotten" the Frozen Tundra had become before Favre???

He brought that whole city and team back to life!

Comment

Nor should he but he has said he wants an equal opputunity at the job and that is allowed everywhere you work in this countryt by law. Why won't G.B. give him that? I'll tell you why, because they fucken know who will win it ... HIM!

We know nothing about Aron Rodgers - maybe he has shown that he currently has more skills that Favre?

Say they did battle in camp , and Rodgers performs head and shoulders above Favre. What happens then ? Favre will bitch and scream and cry and retire or demand a trade

No win situation for GB

Comment

Please, Do you not remember how "Forgotten" the Frozen Tundra had become before Favre???

He brought that whole city and team back to life!
                  Who signed his paycheck ?

Comment

And GB did alot for Favre
                    You mean like host the super bowl parades that favre and the team accomplished

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                      yes i get it wayne but all i am saying is if you decide to quit playing a sport then you should stay out,what happens after they let him back and say he does end up playing for the packers and he becomes the favre that just starts throwing the ball up for grabs like he does many times and it does not work out for him and the team is in last place ,the fans would be booing and the ones that said let favre back in would be the 1st ones condemming the front office on why they let him come back,...its a no win situation buddy,im not trying to argue with you over him which i really don't care for anyway
                      So what, you cut him like any other team can do to players in this league.

Comment

LMAO @ A FEW TIMES

Laugh all you want, the guy owns the fucken record for consecutive games started. Nobody in this league has shown up more often then him.

Comment

We know nothing about Aron Rodgers - maybe he has shown that he currently has more skills that Favre?

Say they did battle in camp , and Rodgers performs head and shoulders above Favre. What happens then ? Favre will bitch and scream and cry and retire or demand a trade

No win situation for GB

Who cares???

Alot of teams know nothing about players and they leave and become stars elsewhere. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

P.S. They could cut him. What about that option?
                          Last edited by wayne1218; 07-31-2008, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Who signed his paycheck ?

He made G.B. more money than they made him Dino. If you don't believe that, you are only fooling yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
                              You mean like host the super bowl parades that favre and the team accomplished
                              Post # 53

They gave him millions upon millions - helped him recover from drug and alcohol dependency- his entire life-- wealth - home - lifestyle is due to the $$$ GB gave him

Comment

Post # 53

They gave him millions upon millions - helped him recover from drug and alcohol dependency- his entire life-- wealth - home - lifestyle is due to the $$$ GB gave him

Fine, they don't have to pay him anymore but they have ZERO Legal rights to keep someone else from paying him. What's it gonna be? It has to be one or the other Dino????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X