Shame on you Green Bay!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Why not, S.F. wanted him out too. They had Young and it was understandable. PLEASE explain G.B. and the reasoning. Nobody said he has to play there, but no company in america is allowed to keep someone from working elsewhere if they do not want him.

this is not a company wayne,its a football team,a whole different thing.if you retire from a company and they hire someone else and you come back and say i want my job back,do they give it to you back,hell no they say if we get another opening we will get back to you,they don't say ok kid your fired my regular worked decided to come back so we don't need you now
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
      The difference between the Montana and Favre situations is the difference between Steve Young and Aaron Rodgers

No shit, San Francisco had a good reason to want him gone. Green Bay has a QB with ZERO wins and ZERO starts in his career. Have at it, let him play ... but you can't pay a guy off not to work!

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
        The #4 and #1 were in reference to your height

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
          this is not a company wayne,its a football team,a whole different thing.if you retire from a company and they hire someone else and you come back and say i want my job back,do they give it to you back,hell no they say if we get another opening we will get back to you,they don't say ok kid your fired my regular worked decided to come back so we don't need you now

It is a business and if G.B. doesn't want him, fine. NOBODY is saying he has to play there but if the Packers don't want him there, than they have to let him go somewhere else. It is that fucken simple in a country built on FREEDOM!

Check your hatred at the door and look at it as a business for 2 minutes. Green Bay will not be allowed to do this for much longer before others step in.

Comment

Michael Jordan retired how many times? Did you say fuck him too? Probably not .....

sure i did,i said what else does he have to prove,nothing he has done it all so sit the hell home and collect your check and let it go.he tried baseball even and he was a big flop and looked like an idiot doing it.
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

if you retire from a company and they hire someone else and you come back and say i want my job back,do they give it to you back,hell no

Are you really sure about that OR ... Do you think if the person was very good at what they do, they might find him a spot back? All Favre wants to do is go to camp. He is signed for 2 years. Do you not get that?

Comment

I think its a philonthrapic move

Take 20 million and stay home and be healthy

Take the 20 million Favre

Look he has been holding this team hostage for 3 years- what do you want them to do - he fucking knew he was coming back - His EGO needed to be scratched with all this retirement bullshit

I dont believe for one second he didnt intend on coming back

Comment

sure i did,i said what else does he have to prove,nothing he has done it all so sit the hell home and collect your check and let it go.he tried baseball even and he was a big flop and looked like an idiot doing it.

It is good to know that you are the 1st person in this world never to do something as simple as change your mind on something. You guys and your hatred towards a football player who retired and changed his mind is bothersome. I'm assuming it was 'cause you hated the team or player because there are alot more things to hate that much in this world before Brett Favre! Damn .......

Comment

Are you really sure about that OR ... Do you think if the person was very good at what they do, they might find him a spot back? All Favre wants to do is go to camp. He is signed for 2 years. Do you not get that?

Favre said he wont be a back - up QB

Comment

It is a business and if G.B. doesn't want him, fine. NOBODY is saying he has to play there but if the Packers don't want him there, than they have to let him go somewhere else. It is that fucken simple in a country built on FREEDOM!

Check your hatred at the door and look at it as a business for 2 minutes. Green Bay will not be allowed to do this for much longer before others step in.

i agree WHERE DOES THE LOYALTY FACTOR COME IN TO PLAY.BRETT DID ALOT FOR THAT TEAM AND THE CITY TO BE FORCED TO RETIRE NOT WHEN YOU CHOSE IS WRONG.IF RODGERS HAD BEAT HIM OUT I COULD SEE BUT BRETT WOULD START FOR THEM AND THEY KNOW THAT JUST SCARED TO FACE HIM 20 MILLION IS ALOT TO OFFER SOMEONE JUST TO NOT PLAY ANYWHERE ELSE .
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

seaofred,

no disrespect, but are you nuts??

Are you in business?

You think if Jerry Seinfeld and his actors said they wanted to come back to NBC that the network would say no????

You think if the #1 salesman at a car dealership quit and wanted to come back they wouldn't take him??

And, by the way, when Steve Jobs wanted to come back to Apple, they took him and it saved the company.

The reality is that in the unfair mean old world people with talent get perks not given to the rest of us schmoes. It's called life.

Comment

Michael Jordan retired how many times? Did you say fuck him too? Probably not .....
                          The first retirement was a cover up to his gambling - Stern said take a year or to off - it was a league mandated suspension they wanted to keep quiet

His second un - retirement was a joke and he tarnished his rep playing at that age with washington

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                            I think its a philonthrapic move

Take 20 million and stay home and be healthy

Take the 20 million Favre

Look he has been holding this team hostage for 3 years- what do you want them to do - he fucking knew he was coming back - His EGO needed to be scratched with all this retirement bullshit

I dont believe for one second he didnt intend on coming back

Please, you guys need to get over it. Nobody was holding anybody "Hostage" over anything. Favre showed up every fucken year and he showed up every fucken week. Who cares if he waivered a few times. You guys act like he "Officially" retired 3 times and came back. He never did until this year when for the 1ST time, he changed his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                              i agree WHERE DOES THE LOYALTY FACTOR COME IN TO PLAY.BRETT DID ALOT FOR THAT TEAM AND THE CITY TO BE FORCED TO RETIRE NOT WHEN YOU CHOSE IS WRONG.IF RODGERS HAD BEAT HIM OUT I COULD SEE BUT BRETT WOULD START FOR THEM AND THEY KNOW THAT JUST SCARED TO FACE HIM 20 MILLION IS ALOT TO OFFER SOMEONE JUST TO NOT PLAY ANYWHERE ELSE .
                              And GB did alot for Favre

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                                Favre said he wont be a back - up QB

Nor should he but he has said he wants an equal opputunity at the job and that is allowed everywhere you work in this countryt by law. Why won't G.B. give him that? I'll tell you why, because they fucken know who will win it ... HIM!

Comment

Working...
                                X