• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRook
    Hell if the Bulls can bring Rodman,

Blackhawks - Bob Probert

Cubs - Jim Edmonds

then the Bears can bring in Favre.

He'll be #4 in my program and #1 in my heart.
    You're fucking sick!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
      Hell if the Bulls can bring Rodman,

Blackhawks - Bob Probert

Cubs - Jim Edmonds

then the Bears can bring in Favre.

He'll be #4 in my program and #1 in my heart.
      ASSHOLE
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
        ASSHOLE

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Even the people who backed the Packers and their decision to go with Rodgers are starting to change their mind towards the Pack now.

Favre wants to play and G.B. doesn't want him. Fine, but to offer him 20 million to just stay retired is the sickest thing i've ever seen. Cowards!!!

Favre has been pretty good to sit back and do as asked letting G.B. try to figure this out but the Packers are dragging their fucken feet and that isn't right. You have him under contract. Either let him come to camp and fight for the job, or release him. You have zero right to offer him one shitty team in a trade as his only option or to pay him off to stay home. The man made a mistake but this is America and he has a right to work. When i heard the slimeballs offered him 20 million to not play, i couldn't believe it. He is under contract and if you want Rodgers as your starter, FINE, but Favre either needs to be allowed in training camp or released!

Thompson is crying to Favre that he will get him fired and shit??? Please, grow some fucken nuts thompson and let the man play football. If you are afraid of him being better than the QB you got while he is on the Vikings or Bears, TOO FUCKEN BAD. Be a real GM and treat the man with at least one ounce of respect.
          Pretty shitty IMO to offer him $20 million to stay retired.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            You're fucking sick!!!!

hey if the packers are that fucking stupid, bring him on.

There is not a real bears fan out there that won't admit that they didn't respect the fuck out of Favre.

Comment

ASSHOLE

I'm cryin.....

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                Pretty shitty IMO to offer him $20 million to stay retired.

Cowards!!!

They are scared to death of him. Why? They can use him if they want. WTF!!!!!!

The whole fucken front office should be fired for using a mob like tactic and offering 20 million to go away!

Comment

So Brett Favre is egomaniac and thinks of himself first.

Duh??? You think Madonna isn't?

Talent is often like this. It's the job of management to think rationally.

There is a point at which a guy is more trouble than he's worth---Manny Ramirez, maybe----but GB's problem is that they not only don't want Favre to play; they don't want him to play anywhere else!!!!

I've never seen anything like this, and I've seen a lot

Comment

ASSHOLE
                    The #4 and #1 were in reference to your height
                    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

The #4 and #1 were in reference to your height
                      hardy har har har

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                        So Brett Favre is egomaniac and thinks of himself first.

Duh??? You think Madonna isn't?

Talent is often like this. It's the job of management to think rationally.

There is a point at which a guy is more trouble than he's worth---Manny Ramirez, maybe----but GB's problem is that they not only don't want Favre to play; they don't want him to play anywhere else!!!!

I've never seen anything like this, and I've seen a lot

I agree. I don't care if you like Favre or not, i've never seen a team in any sport act this way before!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          Fuck Favre! He could have avoided this altogether. Your reap what you sow imo.

i agree,fuck FAVRE,he should have just stayed retired and he is no MONTANA either so please don't compare the two.....favre take the 20 million and buy direct tv SUNDAY TICKET and pop some pills and have a beer and get wasted watching the games
                          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                            i agree,fuck FAVRE,he should have just stayed retired and he is no MONTANA either so please don't compare the two.....favre take the 20 million and buy direct tv SUNDAY TICKET and pop some pills and have a beer and get wasted watching the games

Why not, S.F. wanted him out too. They had Young and it was understandable. PLEASE explain G.B. and the reasoning. Nobody said he has to play there, but no company in america is allowed to keep someone from working elsewhere if they do not want him.

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                              Michael Jordan retired how many times? Did you say fuck him too? Probably not .....

Comment

The difference between the Montana and Favre situations is the difference between Steve Young and Aaron Rodgers

Comment

Working...
                                X