No announcement yet.

Shame on you Green Bay!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jordan came out of retirement...hmm, don't recall him ever getting ripped. And there are still rumors that he was asked to take time off because he had a gambling problem...so what exactly has Favre done wrong here? He changed his f'ing mind, big deal...I can't understand why people are hating on him cuz he changed his mind. It's not Favre's fault ESPN is obsessed with the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218

I'm already married buddy and we never argue. Unlike you, she sees both sides. Don't hit your head too hard on the Brick wall. Some sense may get knocked into it!

Pot meet kettle

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
        Pot meet kettle

I met her 9 years ago. Now it's your turn to find that Kettle!

Comment

I met her 9 years ago. Now it's your turn to find that Kettle!

LOL

I WASNT TALKING ABOUT HER

Comment

• Through all of this I have learned 1 thing. It never pays to argue/discuss with Wayne or Savage. I have realized that my thoughts and opinions are always wrong and I could have used the time I spent responding doing something way more productive. Now carry on nicely...
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJr
              Through all of this I have learned 1 thing. It never pays to argue/discuss with Wayne or Savage. I have realized that my thoughts and opinions are always wrong and I could have used the time I spent responding doing something way more productive. Now carry on nicely...

You knew that 3 years ago. What is this, Groundhog Day?

Comment

Through all of this I have learned 1 thing. It never pays to argue/discuss with Wayne or Savage. I have realized that my thoughts and opinions are always wrong and I could have used the time I spent responding doing something way more productive. Now carry on nicely...

According to you guys, i'm wrong. It goes both ways Phil!

Comment

You knew that 3 years ago. What is this, Groundhog Day?
                  No, I got messed up with Canadian Civic Day on Monday. It threw my whole week off
                  You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                    IS THAT WHY RODGERS SAT ON THE BENCH FOR THREE YEARS ???!!!

DID THOMPSON TELL / FORCE FAVRE TO CALL A PRESS CONFRECE AND CRY LIKE A BITCH AND RETIRE ?

DID ANYBODY KNOW HOW GOOD TOM BRADY WAS ?

IF YOU WERE THE GM OF THE PATS DREW BLEDSOE WOULD STILL BE YOUR STARTER AND NEW ENGLAND WOULDNT HAVE WON A SINGLE SUPERBOWL

FACT -- YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA HOW GOOD OR BAD AARON RODGERS IS -- THE COACH AND GM OF GB KNOW A HELL OF ALOT MORE ABOUT THEM THEN YOU -- IF THEY THINK HE GIVES THEM A BETTER CHANCE TO WIN THEN THEY ARE DOING WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE TEAM - PERIOD

IF FAVRE PLAYED AND SUCKED ASS AND THE TEAM STARTED 1-7 WITH HIM THROWING 20 INT'S WHO DO THEY KNOW IF THE EGOMANIAC WOULD RETIRE AGAIN IN MID - SEASON

THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HIS BULLSHIT

HE CHOSE TO RETIRE -- YOU KEEP FORGETING THAT

THEY CALLED HIM IN APRIL B4 THE DRAFT AND HE TOLD THEM HE WAS STAYING RETIRED

WHY FUK UP A WHOLE TEAM BECAUSE OF ONE GUY

ALSO -- WHAT IF THE JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE IN RODGERS OR JUST GET HIS FEET WET AND GIVE HIM EXPERIENCE FOR THE FUTURE - THEY HAVE A VERY YOUNG TEAM AND IF THEY ARE SHOOTING FOR A SUPER BOWL IN A YEAR OR 2 THEN THATS THEIR BUSINESS ALSO
                    yes...they wanted to know what favre was doing right after the season ended...he had to make a choice and he did...he changed his mind...big fucking deal, he was one of the best qb's in the leage last year with that team and guess what? he would have had the same team this year with more experience....sounds like a no brainer to me....instead this egomaniac of a GM thinks he is gonna be some fucking genius when aaron rodgers takes them to the superbowl as soon as the kid has one bad game he is gonna get hammered and lose any confidence that he ever had....ryan leaf feels bad for aaron rodgers

Comment

That's a good idea 'cuz the plant will never point out your misinformation!

Comment

• Originally posted by JBC13
                        yes...they wanted to know what favre was doing right after the season ended...he had to make a choice and he did...he changed his mind...big fucking deal, he was one of the best qb's in the leage last year with that team and guess what? he would have had the same team this year with more experience....sounds like a no brainer to me....instead this egomaniac of a GM thinks he is gonna be some fucking genius when aaron rodgers takes them to the superbowl as soon as the kid has one bad game he is gonna get hammered and lose any confidence that he ever had....ryan leaf feels bad for aaron rodgers
                        Exactly and GB fans are going to give the owners etc a lot of shit

Comment

• BC

if the Packers had a true owner, I think he would have stepped in and prevented all of this.

This was Favre's ego (huge, but deservedly so) versus Ted Thompson's ego. An owner with his own money/pride on the line would have intervened.

Comment

That's a good idea 'cuz the plant will never point out your misinformation!
                            Similar to your misinformation that "no company in america is allowed to keep someone from working elsewhere if they do not want him."

Similar to your misinformation that GB doesn't have the right to trade him to a team of their choice.

Your ignorance continues to shine.

Comment

Many of us have learned there's no debating with Wayne. Even when presented with facts Wayne argues with his unwavering OPINION. Wayne and I had a debate a few years back. I posted statistical facts. He continued to argue his OPINION.

Comment

I'm already married buddy and we never argue. Unlike you, she sees both sides. Don't hit your head too hard on the Brick wall. Some sense may get knocked into it!

She probably learned early into the relationship it's useless arguing with a senseless man. You can't argue with someone who's NEVER WRONG.

Comment

Working...
                                X