Shame on you Green Bay!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218
    You shouldn't cheer blindly. It makes you look as stupid as him for those comments!
    You were bitching that they wouldnt let him come to camp

He came and when it was clear that there would be a QB competition OR that he would be a back up he put his tail between his legs and left

Why the fuk should Thomson pacify the bitch and trade him to a team Favre wants to go to ? Thompson is doing whats best for the team

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
      you can say the same shit for about 25 other NFL teams

Why? Did 25 other teams host a Conference Title game last year with a man who played QB and was 2nd in the MVP voting?

Comment

You were bitching that they wouldnt let him come to camp

He came and when it was clear that there would be a QB competition OR that he would be a back up he put his tail between his legs and left

Why the fuk should Thomson pacify the bitch and trade him to a team Favre wants to go to ? Thompson is doing whats best for the team

Dino, Go back to like page 3. This shit has been talked about 10 times now. Best for the team? Releasing a HOF QB who led them to a Title game and was 2nd in MVP voting. What kind of killer shit do you smoke Dino. Seriously?

Comment

If Ron Wolf and Mike Holmgren were still in Green Bay, Brett Favre would be the Starter in '08. That's why they went to 2 Super Bowl's and Won 1 and the Thompson/McCarthy combo will never sniff one again. Don't be fooled by Brett Favre's ego either guys. Ted Thompson's ego is just as big, if not bigger. His prized child and draft pick was Aaron Rodgers and Favre was already there when he got there. He is all about proving his worth with that Rodgers pick and we all know that today, Brett Favre has a better chance of leading them to a Bowl than Rodgers does. Please don't give me that crap about "We don't know that" or that crap about Thompson doing this for the "Better of the team". That is a load of horseshit and you all know it.

IS THAT WHY RODGERS SAT ON THE BENCH FOR THREE YEARS ???!!!

DID THOMPSON TELL / FORCE FAVRE TO CALL A PRESS CONFRECE AND CRY LIKE A BITCH AND RETIRE ?

DID ANYBODY KNOW HOW GOOD TOM BRADY WAS ?

IF YOU WERE THE GM OF THE PATS DREW BLEDSOE WOULD STILL BE YOUR STARTER AND NEW ENGLAND WOULDNT HAVE WON A SINGLE SUPERBOWL

FACT -- YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA HOW GOOD OR BAD AARON RODGERS IS -- THE COACH AND GM OF GB KNOW A HELL OF ALOT MORE ABOUT THEM THEN YOU -- IF THEY THINK HE GIVES THEM A BETTER CHANCE TO WIN THEN THEY ARE DOING WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE TEAM - PERIOD

IF FAVRE PLAYED AND SUCKED ASS AND THE TEAM STARTED 1-7 WITH HIM THROWING 20 INT'S WHO DO THEY KNOW IF THE EGOMANIAC WOULD RETIRE AGAIN IN MID - SEASON

THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HIS BULLSHIT

HE CHOSE TO RETIRE -- YOU KEEP FORGETING THAT

THEY CALLED HIM IN APRIL B4 THE DRAFT AND HE TOLD THEM HE WAS STAYING RETIRED

WHY FUK UP A WHOLE TEAM BECAUSE OF ONE GUY

ALSO -- WHAT IF THE JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE IN RODGERS OR JUST GET HIS FEET WET AND GIVE HIM EXPERIENCE FOR THE FUTURE - THEY HAVE A VERY YOUNG TEAM AND IF THEY ARE SHOOTING FOR A SUPER BOWL IN A YEAR OR 2 THEN THATS THEIR BUSINESS ALSO

Comment

• Maybe N.E. should trade Brady, the Chargers should cut Tomlinson and the Cowboys should trade Romo to the Jets. I'm sure all 3 would be better off without them!

Comment

HE CHOSE TO RETIRE -- YOU KEEP FORGETING THAT

I chose a black vehicle and had to call the dealership back after it was ordered and changed the color to Navy Blue. Big fucken deal. I bet we change our mind on things daily. People that say "Well he retired already" ... need to get over it!

Comment

• Wayne

Argueing With You Is Pointless

I Have A Plant Next To Me - Im Sure I Can Have The Same Arguement With This Plant- In Fact I Will

Later

Comment

Wayne

Argueing With You Is Pointless

I Have A Plant Next To Me - Im Sure I Can Have The Same Arguement With This Plant- In Fact I Will

Later

Why? You don't think Trading Romo, Brady or Tomlinson is a good idea!

DUH ... NO SHIT!

Comment

That's a good idea 'cuz the plant will never point out your misinformation!

Comment

Why? You don't think Trading Romo, Brady or Tomlinson is a good idea!

DUH ... NO SHIT!
                      YOUR COMPARING GUYS IN THE PRIME OF THERE CARRER WITH A WASHED UP OVER THE HILL GUY WHO HAS RETIRED AND CHANGED HIS MIND 3 YEARS IN A ROW

THOSE STATEMENTS ONLY MAKE YOU LOOK PETTY AND FOOLISH

Comment

That's a good idea 'cuz the plant will never point out your misinformation!

AND YOU DO ??!!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR FUTURE WIFE IF YOU GUYS EVER GET INTO DISSAGREEMENTS

ILL GO TALK TO THE PLANT AND THEN ILL TRY A BRICK WALL ..

Comment

YOUR COMPARING GUYS IN THE PRIME OF THERE CARRER WITH A WASHED UP OVER THE HILL GUY WHO HAS RETIRED AND CHANGED HIS MIND 3 YEARS IN A ROW

THOSE STATEMENTS ONLY MAKE YOU LOOK PETTY AND FOOLISH

Really? Favre finished ahead of 2 of those guys in the MVP race. Who is foolish now you dummy!

Comment

Really? Favre finished ahead of 2 of those guys in the MVP race. Who is foolish now you dummy!

TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN ?

THERE ARE DOCTORS AND MEDS FOR THAT

Comment

AND YOU DO ??!!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR FUTURE WIFE IF YOU GUYS EVER GET INTO DISSAGREEMENTS

ILL GO TALK TO THE PLANT AND THEN ILL TRY A BRICK WALL ..

I'm already married buddy and we never argue. Unlike you, she sees both sides. Don't hit your head too hard on the Brick wall. Some sense may get knocked into it!
                              Last edited by wayne1218; 08-06-2008, 05:36 PM.

Comment

TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN ?

THERE ARE DOCTORS AND MEDS FOR THAT
                                No, i was talking and replying to you and ONE minute later, you were here again. That's good, hopefully you are learning something!

Comment

Working...
                                X