Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUCK the yankees....That's right, i said it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
    Savage, I was one of naysayers at the beginning of the year. I didn't see this thread until recently, but have to admit that you have been right so far. As you know, I have been a diehard Sox fan since I can remember.

You seem to be intent on making people (or one person) acknowledge that you were right and they were wrong. I would be more excited about winning your future bets because both the Sox and Orioles wagers are looking pretty stout right now. As long time fans, we both know the possibility of a complete fold is still possible. Hopefully we don't have a repeat about the chokes of 1978 or 2011. A Red Sox-Pirates World Series? Who would have thought that possible in March?
    Hi Rob.
    Yes you are correct-the two futures bets seem at the moment to be pretty solid although using the Sox as an example in the 2011 season, we all know it is best to not count your chickens until they are hatched.
    I am very happy to see teams like the Pirates finally doing well and sustaining their success-it is great for their loyal fans and great for baseball.
    As I said earlier when I made the Sox prediction and which I still maintain, club chemistry and cohesion is very important to the success of a team.
    It doesn't mean that the team will succeed if it has very little talent.
    What it does mean is that if a team does have decent talent but not the best talent on paper, it can still do quite well.
    On paper it can be argued that overall teams like the Angels, Blue Jays and Dodgers have better talent and better balance on the team solely from a skills point of view.
    Looking at their records and positions in the standings however tells me that they are sorely lacking in intangibles which is needed many times for success.

Comment

• Props to Uncle Savvy!!
      He called this one dead on!!
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• The sox easily still could finish in 3rd in the AL east. I give sav credit tho for the prediction thus far.
        I didn't see this coming. I had sox finishing around 500 this year. Glad to see the sox playin so well.

F the yankees!!!
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Sox playing above their heads. Will be 3rd in the division by September 1

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Sox playing above their heads. Will be 3rd in the division by September 1
            I agree. Braves vs Tigers World Series!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              I agree. I'll deep throat Tiger Woods after he pulled out of Chippers ass!

We know, we saw the pics!
              [email protected]

Comment

July 1st
                [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I would rather be a Sox fan at this juncture than a Cubs fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                        I would rather be a Sox fan at this juncture than a Cubs fan.
                        No shit. The Cubs have been quite possibly been the worst run franchise in all of sports recently.

Comment

No shit. The Cubs have been quite possibly been the worst run franchise in all of sports recently.
                          We are having possibly having a bad day for repeating words?

Comment

I thought you were a Cubs fan or is it someone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                              We are having possibly having a bad day for repeating words?
                              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                                I thought you were a Cubs fan or is it someone else?
                                I am a Cubs fan

Comment

Working...
                                X