WLSF-Undervalued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walstreet,

I dont have your email. It's hard to say what the prices are going to do here, we have many many people flocking here especially from california, but on the other hand we have so many people getting into homes on these interest only, 0 percent down loans and when interest rates go up you are asking for trouble. My email is *** shoot me an email and Ill have it on file.

Im staying at the sahara.... got a rate of $32 a night there for weekday nights which is hard to beat and won't spend much time in the room. I love craps, and now that I live here in reno I have a chance to play often. I look forward to talking with you

-Scott
    Last edited by wallstreet; 02-01-2005, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Scott,

Sent you an email.. I am going to erase your addy so things dont happen with it that you dont want..haha

Comment

• thanks wall street! I look forward to hearing from you..... been very very very busy the past few days, which is always good!!!!!

-Scott

Comment

• Wallstreet-fresh off the presses from the Homerun Stock Alert- "The world's first artifical liver-HPLF.I like cheeseburgers better than liver. lol

Comment

• Wallstreet-I got another magazine today that I didn't see until now;its called the Growth Stock Watch and the headline on cover is "This stock could soar 1000%+, etc.
            The symbol is IDCO.

Comment

• Wallstreet-this idco (identity theft stock) looks promising;I may take a shot and buy a couple of thousand shares of it on Monday;check it out.

Comment

• Savage,

A few things..

An 8 for 1 stock split in Oct, and the fact that they seem to be new and I couldnt find any income statement or balance sheet information. If I was a betting man I would think that this is a shell company converted, in fact after looking a bit that is the case-

http://biz.*****.com/bw/050104/45678_1.html

They also did a stock/warrant placement for cash recently.

http://biz.*****.com/bw/050110/105757_1.html

I do not understand why or what this news meant-

http://biz.*****.com/bw/050127/275729_1.html

Based on the fact that this company is very new, I cant find any information about it and the strange events around it, I just cant buy into it.

I hope it works out, it is near a 52 week high which is a good thing..

Comment

• Wallstreet-the links don't work. It looks like someone ***'d out the part before the .com.
                  Ii may buy 1000 shares at the open and wait to buy the other 1000.

Comment

• savage,

Not sure why y ahoo is a bad word here? Put y ahoo in the line and it works.

Mainly I was showing press releases etc..

Comment

• Wallstreet-I bought 2000 shares of idco at 2.34 today;I still had trouble accessing the links(no matter what they said, I like what these guys do-identification theft;it fits right in with ugho and mrkl, which I also own).
                      I am putting a mental stop in at around $2.00.

Comment

• Wallstreet-You are going to think I am crazy, but I just bought 5000 trading shares of cln at .46.
                        I made money the last time the stock went this low and traded the bounce ;so lets try it again.
                        If it goes to $.42, I am out, as that could portend much lower prices.

Comment

• Idco

FWIW, no financials available. I can't even find a customer for them yet but the idea is promising. Corp web site is www.id-confirm.com

Comment

• Savage,

You know this stock better than me. I hope it doesnt fail if it hits .40. Your stop is definately appropriate. Lets hope it doesnt go there.

Hope all else is going well. This market stinks.

Comment

• Hi Wallstreet-Yeah cln kind of reminds me at this point of a highly touted rookie who does great in the minor leagues but can't hit his way out of a paperbag once he gets to the SHOW/Big Leagues.

Comment

• Wallstreet-Here is another one -this one from Stockalert as opposed to Homerun Stock Alert-ishm.This is a stock supposedly set to be the next google and there is a prediction of 500% return in 12 months and 2000-3000% longterm, and theyalso have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
                                Last edited by savage1; 02-09-2005, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X