No announcement yet.

WLSF-Undervalued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the other hand, irbo is up to .60. I still have 13000 shares;originally I had 25000-sure wish I hadn't sold any, but half a loaf is better than none.
    This partially offsets wlsf anyways.

Comment

• Savage,

I just saw WLSF..whats going on?

Oh and your UGHO is getting action because TASR is getting rocked.not sure if you made that correlation or not.

Man it is tempting to get 10k of WLSF here....

edit) I see UGHO hit 2.75, I hope you took some profts before the drop!
      Last edited by wallstreet; 01-11-2005, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Wallstreet-Unfortunately,I did not take any profits on ugho;I guess I was too busy watching wlsf sink.
        I may pick up 2000 shares of it right here(wlsf) and sell some of that bhmnf.
        Yeah I knew about tasr;thanks though.
        Your guess is as good as mine re:wlsf;no one on chatboard has a clue as to what is happening-mm tricks perhaps?

Comment

• ps On second thought I may wait on wlsf-I have enough and don't want to buy more without knowing the reason why it is down.

Comment

• ps I think ugho hit 2.56. Where do you see 2.75?
            It looks like you are permitted to edit original post for only 1 minute;to me that makes no sense as it will just result in more replies.

Comment

• WLSF had a nice big bounce from 1.05 to here..

I think I will wait a bit and see if they take it lower later..

and I saw 2.75 on ameritrade..but they can be wrong I suppose..lol

Oh and you have to pay the fat man (gaston) if you want a reply..

Comment

• Re:Ty Gaston-are you referring to my question about Corey Black? He answered it today;I took him at his word andc wished him a speedy recovery.

Comment

• Yeah...

Dont feel bad for Ty, he really is a schmuck..

Take it from me..

Comment

• Wallstreet-heres another for for you. Yawn-lbts.

Comment

• looks like a dime a dozen gold mining stock..

Any hook???

Comment

• Wallstreet-thanks;I agree. Yawn a second time.
                        ps I am kicking myself for not selling more irbo yesterday when it actually hit $1.

Comment

• Wallstreet-I made some lunch money today-bought 2000 shares of ugho while at 1.52-sold later at 1.82.
                          I put order in when it was 1.74 and had to go out;maybe I would have got 1.95 if I had not gibe out;on the other hand almost 6 hundred for a few hours of work isn't bad;Sure hope you have made some quick little hits of your own of late also.

Comment

• Savage,

UGHO keeps getting action when TASR keeps dropping.

Nice job!

Comment

• Wallstreet-Did it again with ugho-bought 2000 shares at 1.90;sold them less than 1/2 hour at 2.22-quick $600-a lot easier than those games,

Comment

• Hey Wallstreet- a first;they actually changed the price I sold the 2000 shares at to 2.29 for an additional $140;apparently it wa fast market conditions and I got better than my ask price of $2.22. how often does that happen?

Comment

Working...
                                X