No announcement yet.

WLSF-Undervalued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallstreet-I didn't mention Pyto but it has been a nice hit-up around 2500 trades-some on trades and some on paper on remaining 3000 shares.
    Believe it or not irbo with today's movement puts me up in the 1500 or so range;I did sell 2000 shares today at .38.
    Re: Cln-what you said makes sense except I already have carryover losses from past years on other stocks to offset gains on wlsf(lol-well not really);on the other hand,you are right, unless I see some reason, there is no reason to buy more cln.
    If it weren't for cln, it would be a great year other than just a pretty good year;I bet over the years you could say the same thing;there is always at least one dog;:D
    Last edited by savage1; 12-16-2004, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Wallstreet-I see bcon(the mousekiller stock) is down;do you think it is good buy here or that momentum has finished and to stay away?

Comment

• Savage,

BCON gets the ole Pasadena if you ask me.

Maybe when it pulls back to the 60 or 50 cent level..maybe then..

Hope things are good with you!

Comment

• Wallstreet-ok we wait.
          ps in my previous post the "not really" referred to the fact that I wasn't really laughing over the fact that I had carry over losses and NOT that I was kidding over these losses;I hope that makes sense.

Comment

• Savage,

I am thinking of buying 5k of LU and putting it away for a year..

It looks like a good trade..might do it tomorrow.

Market looks teetering today, after the first week of Jan we might get a whooping..

lol

Comment

• My old friend lucent, huh? If I am not mistaken, that is a 180 degree turn from you from last year at this time, no?
              I made good money with this stock;remember when I mentioned that the Cabot Newsletter had it in their 10 undiscovered stocks for 2004?
              What would be your target price for this company during next year?
              I would love to see siri come down to $5 (my ex-wife even more so), but it probably won't even come close to that.

Comment

• Savage,

You are 100% correct sir!

This year has been good for the stock, they have improved the business, taken market share etc...

I think the worst is behind the company and they should outperform going forward. I wouldnt be shocked to see 10 bucks in a year or so..

hell SIRI went from 2 to 9 in a few months..lol

I would buy some WLSF it she goes back to the buck level..given that somthing nasty doesnt come out in the meantime..

edit) started a position at 3.73, 3k so far. Might build up to 10k..
                Last edited by wallstreet; 12-17-2004, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• What about NT?

Comment

• Wallstreet-I just received the latest newsletter from the folks who gave me pyto.
                    Here is what they like in 2005no special order)
                    ICRD
                    KMRT
                    HDWR
                    MOVI
                    PDX
                    PHI
                    VCBI
                    UHCO
                    Obviously these stocks are much pricier than pyto, but I thought I would passs them along.
                    ps He already has nt in his model portfolio.
                    Last edited by savage1; 12-17-2004, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Savage,

Did I not post it here? I am sorry if I didnt.. I sold NT at 3.57, before it went higher, now it is about right there again.

NT isnt a bad trade but I think LU is the better trade going forward.

I think I am also going to keep CHTR for a year..I dont have enough shares yet, only 1k or so..but I think it is a possible turn around story this next year.

As for LU..if she goes higher I will sit on this one..I think 5 is likely and higher is definately possible. I will add on some market drops but I gotta have one or two that I dont trade like a maniac right?

:D

ps..keep your eye on the other site, it would be good to see your tips!

Comment

• Wallstreet-This newsletter is looking for Nortel to got to 7-7 in next 18-24 months.
                        I may buy lu or nt, not sure yet or which one if not both.
                        ps I know you talked about nt but wasn't sure of the outcome until now.

Comment

• Wallstreet-Here is new for you and fresh off the press from The Homerun stock Aler-HPLF-they make artificial livers. Newsletter says you could get return of up to 5000%.
                          If it doesn't do what newsletter says, well it will make "chopped liver" anyways out of anyway who invests in it.
                          Last edited by savage1; 12-18-2004, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Savage,

I dont hate that stock..shocking huh?

I didnt see a .0001 cent stock, I didnt see 5 reverse splits, I didnt see a shell company.. I saw a 5 buck stock that has a 300M market cap which is actually larger than some stocks I own right now.

I dont see a 50 bagger though..I cant see this stock going to 250 can you? That would give them a 1.5 Billion market cap...greater than many decent listed biotechs I know.

I do like it is at a year high..make that a 5 yr high..that is a good thing. A bad thing is for a 5 buck stock to have over a 300M market cap...the float is big.. I would like it more if the market cap were 90M..lol

Not a bad one though Savage..might be worth investing in!

Comment

• Thanks Wallstreet-I'll watch it.
                              Don't forget to check out that list of 8 "beauts" I listed several posts ago.

Comment

• Hi Wallstreet-it looks like in short run I was right about cln. Up .10, and with 30000 shares, that is nothing to scoff at!
                                Hope everything is fine with you and your investments.

Comment

Working...
                                X