No announcement yet.

WLSF-Undervalued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps we should add at lower prices rather than sell? Just a thought.
    Cln and wlsf, my largest holdings, are having mini rallies today.
    Last edited by savage1; 11-02-2004, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Savage,

I saw that on WLSF...nice going!!

Man my sell orders were the plague as both stocks have done nothing but gone straight down..yucck..

Lots of selling pressure on Level II for STEM..doesnt look so good from a traders perspective..hitting LOD after LOD now..

I hate turning a winner into a loser but I will stick to the 4 as a sell point from yesterday..

Comment

• Wallstreet-thus can I assume that under no conditions you would be thinking of adding to stem if price goes low enough or more rightfully if it holds a certain level?
        Holy shit-I am not out, and price is $3.79.

Comment

• Savage,

They are murdering the stock..

I put in an order to buy more since I didnt even get the chance to change my order to a sell stop..

geez

order was at 3.70 but it was only there for 30 seconds..

I might get it though, the stock is swooning again.
          Last edited by wallstreet; 11-02-2004, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• I bought 1000 at 3.83 just now-that means it will go lower for sure.
            Do you think drop is technical in nature or maybe that folks think Bush is winning?

Comment

• Savage,

Your buy looks good..

I think it is purely technical as the stock has been overbought for quite some time as we know. And a few people wanted either to get in lower or to scare the shit out of longs..it did just that.

I was looking around on my screen and many over bought stocks took it in the chops right here..quite a few.

Back to 4, nice pickup!!!

It is actually better that we saw this horrible drop now, it gives the chance for a return in price.

Comment

• It ticks me off though..profit in hand and another chance to buy in..

I got a bit greedy wanting that price..

Comment

• Wallstreet-my philospophy is if you want to get in to a stock, don't try to milk out the last cent.
                  Get this-my order was in this case a market order (very rare for me) when stock was above 3.90 and I actually got it at a lower price.
                  It comes down to temperamanet and philosophy, and as stated it is very rare for me to buy a stock like this;I just think it was undervalued, and I detected panic selling.
                  Who knows-stock might go under $3;then trade won't look so good .

Comment

• Savage,

I know when your order was filled...the stock was all over the place on Level II when you got the fill.

Seeing any stock get rocked 15% in 4 minutes is crazy..

And I have to be honest and say that I think there is a higher chance we go lower than not..since the huge move and people selling on the news it is just experience telling me that.

One upside of this stock is you have the volume so we can trade in and out of it with no problem..

Comment

• Walltreet-You know a lot more about this stuff than I, and I am sure in the long rule what I did was gambling(and that you approach is better) because it could have gone much lower;in actuality it did hit $3.66; I wasn't using level 2 at the time and am not sure how my order was filled in relation to the 3.66 price(i.e. if my order was filled after it bounced off 3.66 or on the way down).
                      My pitiful results in cln show that bottom fishing can be a disaster.

Comment

• Savage,

I gotta run for a bit..let me know what if anything you do.

I will leave my order in for adding at 3.70, if it hits while I am gone that will be fine..

Comment

• Savage,

You are a good investor but as you said putting in a market order in an environment you could have got filled at even higher prices..

And I was watching level 2 when it happened, stock went 3.80 to 3.87 and back in seconds..shows you what happens during chaos..

Its odd but having the stock rest before the vote is a positive..if the stock ran heavy then the odds are higher that it sells off..

And you only got trapped in CLN because you listened to others and didnt stick to your stop..it happens. It happens to me from time to time..you know what though...the times where I go large on a position or large in ONE buy versus having a few buy ins I tend to lose more often. I dont know why but when I break my rules I lose..

Ok...off I go..lets see what happens!

Comment

• Good luck to us and in all your other investments.

Comment

• Wallstreet-I just sold 3000 shares of my 36000 of wlsf at .66 and have order in to sell the 1000 shares of stem I purchased today at 3.83 to sell at 4.21.
                              Out of wlsf at 4.21. Nice little profit for a few hours work.
                              Last edited by savage1; 11-02-2004, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Savage,

Hell of a trade my man..

You are looking great!

I go away and the stock goes on a tear..big congrats to you and lets see if she can run into the close.

Hey even my CHTR is a plus..lol

We were lucky the dump came early enough that the stock rebounded.

It might be interesting to see after hours (If we are in the stock still) when the exit polls start coming in on Kerry and on Prop 71 to how the stock reacts..

Comment

Working...
                                X