WLSF-Undervalued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage,

Hell...the day I cannot get here early the stock goes lower than I want to se..

Not sure what you did but I am going to get outta there..

Then the next step is move on and make all my money back I lost..which was quite a bit..

:angryfire

Comment

• Wallstreet-I don't have any valid excuses;I have been sitting here watching stem get smoked.
      I don't know how much tolerance I have even though wlsf is doing well, and I have significantly more shares.
      I am actually tempted to buy more if it goes to $2.50, but who knows-stock could go to $1-$2 again.

Comment

• Hi Wallstreet-Do you still have stem?
        I still have mine.
        What do you see happening in short run?

Comment

• Savage,

I still have mine too...thinking of unloading here, this bounce is good but what catalyst will drive this stock higher now? I would rather be out and get back in on some news since it is obvious that the market doesnt value this Prop 71 news at all..

Big regret last night AIRT was in the 27 area on some news and now at 31..

I am eyeing GOOG..if she gets down to 150 I am going to buy some..

This AAII stock is odd..ramped the last 10 minutes yesterday (ran 40 cents) then gives it back on no volume today..

Gonna set a sell order at 3.05, but you know that means you are in for a 1.00 run after I am out..watch!

Comment

• Wallstreet-One thing is for sure-if I buy google, I sure as heck am not going to buy 1000 shares of it. lol That is 'kind" of expensive for me.
            I may to see if stem holds 2.90 before decidng whether to sell part or all of shares.
            Last edited by savage1; 11-05-2004, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Savage,

I think the nearest catalyst for STEM will be in Jan when the discussion about Calif and other legislation will begin..until then I dont see anything from the company (they have 1 or 2 FDA proposals in the pipeline) but I dont see anything developing before then.

I imagine the volume will drop and it will be range stuck until some catalyst comes up.

Now gonna start looking for another winner..when I see somthing I will definately let you know, and you do the same for me!

Comment

• Savage,

Looks like STEM is moving higher..I didnt sell at 3.05, but took some off the table today at 3.20.. stupid move likely but I am wanting to free some capital for maybe a buy on TASR..I might wait a day since the news is great today..but the split is on Nov 29 and I imagine it might see 70 before the split..

Hope things are good with you!

Comment

• Hi Wallstreet-Nice to hear from you.
                  Just sitting tight for now on stem;it has been volatile the past several days.

Comment

• Savage,

Remember last week when we were talking about low float/low market cap stocks?? Well guess who didnt get there quick enough?

Check these out today..just today..

MAHI
                    ANLT
                    FSTW
                    HRVE
                    TRFDF
                    TRNI
                    KENT

All are under about 10M market cap and all are up from 30% to 100% just today.

These stocks have low floats and can be moved easily. Looks like some traders are trying to lure in the little guy..

GOAM went from 2 to 8 in 2 days (today down)

I was tempted on a few but it goes to show that this market is getting fluffy. If you were wanting to play any of them, play the ones where today is the first day and the stock is under 4 bucks. It seems that they get 2 days of bang lately..

I bot a full position of TASR at 54.25 FWIW

Comment

• Wallstreet-good luck with tasr and thanks for the info on the low cap stocks.
                      I sure wish my mrkl, cln and a few others would go in a direction other than down.

Comment

• Savage,

Sorry about MRKL..if nothing else we know it will drift to .50 or so which is a firm spot for the stock.

Fed speak in about another 10 minutes..likely a .25 and a neutral statement..nothing new.

CLN..I wish I had better thoughts for you.. I have my XNVA which I am dumping today..time to take a big hit and move onnnnnn..

Comment

• Wallstreet-there is a guy on the Yahoo stem and astm chatline, who also calls himself wallstreet with a few extra e's thrown in the name stating to buy astm instead.
                          I assume that isn't you.

Comment

• not moi....

lol

Sold TASR 58.40

2k gain..

sorry about you sticking in Stem....Gern is to blame today...

Comment

• Wallstreet-congrats on great gain on tasr. Did you have a lot of shares to make that much? Sorry if I am being nosy, but obviously I am always looking to make quick hits like that.
                              A nice profit on stem has turned into a mini disater.
                              What happened to gern in a nutshell? I am too lazy to check out the news.
                              On a bright note for me wlsf after consolidating at .66 is moving again.
                              ps I see the news now on the funding for gern.
                              Last edited by savage1; 11-11-2004, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Savage,

Yep..you got it right on.

GERN sells the house so to speak to get funding. What a horrible transaction. Sells shares at 6 bucks when the stock is at 7. What does that tell the shareholders? That managment is desparate and willing to sacrifice current return for $$$$$.

I had 500 shares of TASR. I got lucky, they announced a product improvement.. I will get in later again if the market gives me the chance. And you can ask anything you want..I have nothing to hide!

Miffed about AIRT..I keep not buying and it bounces 2 bucks..

One nice thing about TASR...I dumped AAII for a little loss and it didnt sting as much since I had a nice 2k+ trade in the books first..

WLSF..man I dont know what to tell you..did you see that study that the cig companies hid in the 1970's about second hand smoke? Man that is a pot that could explode legally..

I am tempted to buy STEM given the news was with GERN and STEM getting whacked pretty good on it..

I will let you know if I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X