Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:....FINAL WEEKEND UPDATE 4 "WEEK # 5":

Aloha Gang,

Well yesterday on "Showtime Sunday", I wrapped up the First Weekend in the New Month of October with yet another Solid Kick Ass Day!....This time, the damage done to the Man was in the NFL...Many Thanks and Congrats goes out to everyone who made the smart choice to jump on board this Legit $$$ Train that is Fuckin "SMOKIN HOT" As Hell Baby!

This is this past weekends Records recap for CFB-Saturday and NFL-Sunday.

"Super Saturday's" Comb Record (3 Sets): 14W-6L= +12.50 Units (70%)
    "Showtime Sunday's" Comb Record (2 Sets): 9W-4L= +10.32 Units (75%)

*My current YTD-FB Record.

CFB-WEEK #1 (CFB) Comb Record: 8W-1L-1P= +17.00 Units

FB-WEEK #2 (CFB/NFL-Wk 1) Comb Rec: 17W-12L= +12.95 Units

FB-WEEK #3 (CFB/NFL-Wk 2) Comb Rec: 16W-13L-3P= +11.80 Units

FB-WEEK #4 (CFB/NFL-WK 3) Comb Rec: 24W-12L= +13.90 Units

FB-WEEK #5 (CFB/NFL-WK 4) Comb Rec (still pend): 29W-11L= +32.52 Units
    ================================================== ===================================

*05' FB-YTD REC (CFB/NFL): 94W-49L-4P= +88.17 Units (66%)

(+45 Games above .500)

Like I mentioned, September was simply $weet indeed...but October is usually Rocktober for me...This past weekend was the first two days in Rocktober and we have already started it off by posting a Comb Record: 23W-10L= +22.82 Units (70%) ....I stated a big reason for my success at this time of the season is because I now have a better grasp of who's the Pretenders and who's the real Contenders are this season...The smoke has lifted and the dust has settled and its time to capitalize on the clarity, we now see in the teams and their situations...

My "Special"-Monthly/Weekly-Plays Packages are still Up and Running....So jump on board and dont keep missing this Legit $$$Train that has Not Stopped Running Full Steam Ahead since the start of this FB Season....Dont deny yourself another chance to Ca$h and Kick Ass with the Best Of The Rest!....

And seriously dont tell yourself that you have already missed out...because Gang, you havent missed out on Jack Shit yet...I am just getting started...and one thing about me, is that I could really care less what happened yesteday, last week, or last month...Each day and game is a new Battle for me against the Man and because of this, I make sure to give each and everyone of them the Respect and Attention they deserve to get, and again, regardless of how much Succes we have already achieved so far this year....When it comes to the Man and Winning at this game...I never take that shit for granted or allow myself to believe I can never lose...I simply continue to do what I do all the time...and that's to work hard, remain positive, and believe in my abilities...So far, it's been so very good!

Ok, enough of that shit....Just get your Ticket and then get on board...cause this Train and this "Special" is Not going to wait or be available forever. ...All Aboard if your coming on board! ...Aloha CC.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

comp play (opinion only): Yankees +117

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my MNF plays I released on "Big Monday"...Funny how no other service out there, in any Forum, has the Balls to post their plays like I do (and dont mean comp or plays given out for Free either)...But, I guess now it is easy to see and figure out, why they wont and dont want to.

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (3 Units)

Carolina E & Over 36

With both underachieving teams desperate for a victory, points will be at a premium tonight...Expect Farve to put it up and then the Panthers to come down with it.

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Carolina -7

-Gang...let me tell you something...I am a big Brett Farve fan and I will surely miss the day he hangs it up...Why? Cause he is all heart and soul when it comes to this game and that coming from a QB is so very rare....Most of them are little pussies and glamour kids....But Brett is the Man and a Man, all the way through....How the hell can anyone not like him...you cant...But along with this ever lasting respect we have for the man, we also have a big fear in his abilities eventhough all those paper pushers keep saying he is over the hill....I Say Fuck You Nerds!

Well, yeah I know it seems like I am all over Bretts jock...So why the opposite pick, you may be wondering? ..Because Brett, as good as he is and as big a heart he has...the brother cannot do it alone, not with this team and not with this stupid organization, that was once the prize of the NFL....How the hell can you allow yourself to fall so low, especially when you have a player like the caliber of Brett to continually build around...

GB has all these different situations which many of people will constantly buy into...Like Brett has never lost 4 in a row....Brett has not lost this and that in his career....Brett has not been this and that in his career....etc, etc, etc.....But, let me tell you one that maybe will help to get others to finally believe that the end is near...not for Brett but for this GB teams NFC playoff hopes, at least for this year....and this is based on what happened last week....Going into that game with TB as an Underdog at home....the past trend was that the GB Packers has only been installed an Underdog at Lambeau Field just 3 times in the history of their organization....and, all 3 times they were able to win outright....Well guess what happened the 4th time?....Yep, they lost OUTRIGHT!....So you see, just because things hasnt happened for awhile...it doesnt mean they cant happen again...I feel now is the time things for GB is going to happen and it is not for the better...at least with regards to their success, this year and also in this game vs Carolina....Some reasons are as followed...

GB, has to many injuries right now....WR Walker, Farves #1 target is out....All-Pro TE Franks knee is still hurting and serious enough to sideline him for the first time in his 6 year career.. ....WR Driver is hobbled with an ankle sprain....RG Will Whitticker has a sore knee...CB Carroll bruised his knee in the last game and backup Thomas is coming back from post-concussive symptoms....Just to many injuries, especially on offense to beat anyone..and expect also to do it on the road..
      GB is a team which must be able to run inorder for Farve to really work his magic...But, due to the Packers stupid ass mistake of not holding on to their two All-Pro Guards in Wahle and Rivera...who btw are solid pulling guards who are good in open space...they dont let them get away and now have to deal with their replacements who are no where near being half as good as they were...One of them is a Rookie in Whitticker (who has a sore knee) and the other is G Klemm, who is not a good run power blocker (I know this guy as he played for Hawaii in college)...as he is an average pass blocker....This move is the main reason why GB is only averaging 79 yards rushing per game...GB's RB Green, the league's most prolific rusher the previous five years, is 24th on the individual chart with only 170 yards in 47 carries - his per-carry average of 3.6 yards is more than a yard less than his career mark of 4.7 coming into the season...This average is a huge dropoff from previous seasons averages of 105 in 2001, 120 in '02, 159 in '03, and 119 last season....and it is all due to the loss of these two very important All-Pro Guards, who were on this line in all 4 of the previous years.....

RB Green has rushed for 100 or more yards 28 times, with the Packers winning 25 of those...However, Green hasnt rushed for 100 yard in his last 10 games...the last being on Nov 14 last year vs Minny...Also, Green's longest run this year has only been 13 yards...and this has been topped by 38 running backs and 6 QBs this year..Furthermore, Farve is one of those QB's and also has run for the longest run from scrimmage (20 yards)....Not Good!

In football, whomever wins the battle of trenches often times wins the games....I have to give the edge to Carolina's defense this year, even with the absense of DL Jenkins...GB is hurting and its OL play is only making it worse...Dont expect the Pack to run for 152 yards tonight at all....which means Farve will have to air it out, but who is going to come up big for them ????

On the other side of the ball the Packers will have to deal with a Panther Offense that is playing better ball and who already was able to beat NE in their house in week 2....QB Delhomme is coming off of throwing a costly int which could of given them the win at Miami, but in that lost he was still able to put together his best game so far this year, going 19-of-35 for 285 yards and three touchdown passes ...Also, he has probably the hottest WR in Smith to throw to as well....Smith is also coming off of his best game of the season..which he caught 11 passes for 170 yards and three touchdowns...He currently is at the top of his game and also is hurgrey to get another chance at GB on Monday night...as last year, it was this game which he suffered a season ending injury.

Another factor that this Packer defense will have to contend with is keeping these Panthers from penetrating inside its 20....Carolina has been next to automatic inside the red zone the first three weeks, cashing in 6 of its7 times with touchdowns...They currently rank on top of the NFC and 2nd in the league with their 85.7-% conversion rate in the Red Zone....GB's defense, sad to say is ranked 6th from the bottom in the league, allowing a TD in 5 out of 8 times for 62.5%..when their opponents has reached the Red Zone....Not Good!

*Other Stats, Info, and Situations which favor Carolina tonight....

-Revenge and Redemption time for Carolina...from last season's embarrassing 24-14 loss on MNF to the Packers...This one is a circled game not only because it is againt GB and Farve...but because it is on MNF as well....and they still remember that rare opportunity they were given to play on MNF in quite sometime...and how they were embarrassed in front of the world...Coach Fox, and Carolina knows what happen and you can be sure that they will be damn focused on not letting that happen again in this years MNF game...Damn Sure!
      -Carolina already beat NE, in their House by 10 pts...and doing that against Brady and Belichick is no easy task at all...So, surely they can handle this punchless GB team, who is only averaging just 14 ppg.
      -WR Steve Smith is tied for the NFL lead in receptions and is on pace for 122 catches this year.
      -Green Bay is last in the NFL with a minus-8 turnover differential.
      -Farve is 2nd in the league with the most Interceptions at 7 ...only infront of Minny's Culpepper who has 8.
      -GB's secondary has only been able to pick off one pass so far this year.
      -RB Davis is tied for the 3rd in the NFL with 4 rushing TDs.
      -GB's RB Green has not scored a rushing TD yet this year.
      -WR Smith is tied for the NFL lead with 8 receptions on third down. ...
      -Carolina is second in the NFL with 16.1 yards per punt return.
      -The SU Winner In Panthers Games Is 34-5 ATS at Home.
      -The Packers are 2-56 ATS when they lose SU..

*Bottom line here is the Packers lack of a once dominant ground attack will prevent them from attacking Carolina where they are hurting right now..on the DL with the loss of run stuffer Jenkins....Those two solid power pulling guards in Rivera and Wahle, was the big reason GB's RB Green was able to gain so many yards, especially in open space where they cleared the path for him...Now with these two new guards, one a rookie and the other a non-pulling type of player...GB's ground attack has remained non-existant so far this season and that has only cause more problems for Farve to be effective...Oh and the injuries to his top targets were no help either.

Still, Farve is Farve so you know you at least will get Heart and Soul from your QB...but sorry to say, that this time without a solid running game to open things up for him and his WRs, Carolina will sit in coverage and wait to he tries to force another pass like he has been, leading to his 7 interceptions...and they will come at him in obvious passing situations as well....Farve will definately find it hard today against this Carolina front 4, led by DE Peppers who is tired of hearing why he has not recorded a sack yet this season....I expect Mr Highlight...to find a way to come up big tonight...he is due for a big play, thats for sure...and who is going to stop him tonight, especially with TE Franks hurting and possibly not even playing...Key matchup also in this one will be between GB's Harris or Carroll on WR Smith...Both have the height advantage on the 5'9" Smith...but so did many others...and he has turned them into toast with his quick moves...Smith plays with a chip on his shoulder..and surely will want to shine tonight on MNF, which he suffered a season ending injury last season....

But, dont forget QB Delhomme is also playing with more focus due to that last minute interception vs Miami which cost his team a win last week....And. most of all...dont forget G Wahle, the former All-Pro Gurard, who was one of the reasons for GB's success offensively for several years....is now wearing a Panther Uniform....Do you think he will be motivated to show what a big mistake the Pack did by letting him get away....I am sure he, Delhomme, and Smith are all focus on getting they payback in some form and that makes they a dangerous team, IMO..

*please disregard any typos and grammatical errors...Thxs.

Ok Gang....check back at the Half for a possible play....Till then, GL and Lets Go Get Em!...Aloha CC.

comp play on: Yankees +117
      Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-03-2005, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• No play is being released in the 2nd Hf of the MNF game...Were looking good so far Gang, so no need to push it or get greedy....Tomorrow we start WEEk #6 and Rock-N-Roll in the Colleges......See you all tomorrow...Aloha CC
        Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-03-2005, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-Captain
          FYI:

-This was my MNF plays I released on "Big Monday"...Funny how no other service out there, in any Forum, has the Balls to post their plays like I do (and dont mean comp or plays given out for Free either)...But, I guess now it is easy to see and figure out, why they wont and dont want to.

Carolina E & Over 36 (EZ WINNER!)

With both underachieving teams desperate for a victory, points will be at a premium tonight...Expect Farve to put it up and then the Panthers to come down with it.

Carolina -7 (LOSE BECAUSE FAVRE IS FARVE!)

-Gang...let me tell you something...I am a big Brett Farve fan and I will surely miss the day he hangs it up...Why? Cause he is all heart and soul when it comes to this game and that coming from a QB is so very rare....Most of them are little pussies and glamour kids....But Brett is the Man and a Man, all the way through....How the hell can anyone not like him...you cant...But along with this ever lasting respect we have for the man, we also have a big fear in his abilities eventhough all those paper pushers keep saying he is over the hill....I Say Fuck You Nerds!

Well, yeah I know it seems like I am all over Bretts jock...So why the opposite pick, you may be wondering? ..Because Brett, as good as he is and as big a heart he has...the brother cannot do it alone, not with this team and not with this stupid organization, that was once the prize of the NFL....How the hell can you allow yourself to fall so low, especially when you have a player like the caliber of Brett to continually build around...

GB has all these different situations which many of people will constantly buy into...Like Brett has never lost 4 in a row....Brett has not lost this and that in his career....Brett has not been this and that in his career....etc, etc, etc.....But, let me tell you one that maybe will help to get others to finally believe that the end is near...not for Brett but for this GB teams NFC playoff hopes, at least for this year....and this is based on what happened last week....Going into that game with TB as an Underdog at home....the past trend was that the GB Packers has only been installed an Underdog at Lambeau Field just 3 times in the history of their organization....and, all 3 times they were able to win outright....Well guess what happened the 4th time?....Yep, they lost OUTRIGHT!....So you see, just because things hasnt happened for awhile...it doesnt mean they cant happen again...I feel now is the time things for GB is going to happen and it is not for the better...at least with regards to their success, this year and also in this game vs Carolina....Some reasons are as followed...

GB, has to many injuries right now....WR Walker, Farves #1 target is out....All-Pro TE Franks knee is still hurting and serious enough to sideline him for the first time in his 6 year career.. ....WR Driver is hobbled with an ankle sprain....RG Will Whitticker has a sore knee...CB Carroll bruised his knee in the last game and backup Thomas is coming back from post-concussive symptoms....Just to many injuries, especially on offense to beat anyone..and expect also to do it on the road..
          GB is a team which must be able to run inorder for Farve to really work his magic...But, due to the Packers stupid ass mistake of not holding on to their two All-Pro Guards in Wahle and Rivera...who btw are solid pulling guards who are good in open space...they dont let them get away and now have to deal with their replacements who are no where near being half as good as they were...One of them is a Rookie in Whitticker (who has a sore knee) and the other is G Klemm, who is not a good run power blocker (I know this guy as he played for Hawaii in college)...as he is an average pass blocker....This move is the main reason why GB is only averaging 79 yards rushing per game...GB's RB Green, the league's most prolific rusher the previous five years, is 24th on the individual chart with only 170 yards in 47 carries - his per-carry average of 3.6 yards is more than a yard less than his career mark of 4.7 coming into the season...This average is a huge dropoff from previous seasons averages of 105 in 2001, 120 in '02, 159 in '03, and 119 last season....and it is all due to the loss of these two very important All-Pro Guards, who were on this line in all 4 of the previous years.....

RB Green has rushed for 100 or more yards 28 times, with the Packers winning 25 of those...However, Green hasnt rushed for 100 yard in his last 10 games...the last being on Nov 14 last year vs Minny...Also, Green's longest run this year has only been 13 yards...and this has been topped by 38 running backs and 6 QBs this year..Furthermore, Farve is one of those QB's and also has run for the longest run from scrimmage (20 yards)....Not Good!

In football, whomever wins the battle of trenches often times wins the games....I have to give the edge to Carolina's defense this year, even with the absense of DL Jenkins...GB is hurting and its OL play is only making it worse...Dont expect the Pack to run for 152 yards tonight at all....which means Farve will have to air it out, but who is going to come up big for them ????

On the other side of the ball the Packers will have to deal with a Panther Offense that is playing better ball and who already was able to beat NE in their house in week 2....QB Delhomme is coming off of throwing a costly int which could of given them the win at Miami, but in that lost he was still able to put together his best game so far this year, going 19-of-35 for 285 yards and three touchdown passes ...Also, he has probably the hottest WR in Smith to throw to as well....Smith is also coming off of his best game of the season..which he caught 11 passes for 170 yards and three touchdowns...He currently is at the top of his game and also is hurgrey to get another chance at GB on Monday night...as last year, it was this game which he suffered a season ending injury.

Another factor that this Packer defense will have to contend with is keeping these Panthers from penetrating inside its 20....Carolina has been next to automatic inside the red zone the first three weeks, cashing in 6 of its7 times with touchdowns...They currently rank on top of the NFC and 2nd in the league with their 85.7-% conversion rate in the Red Zone....GB's defense, sad to say is ranked 6th from the bottom in the league, allowing a TD in 5 out of 8 times for 62.5%..when their opponents has reached the Red Zone....Not Good!

*Other Stats, Info, and Situations which favor Carolina tonight....

-Revenge and Redemption time for Carolina...from last season's embarrassing 24-14 loss on MNF to the Packers...This one is a circled game not only because it is againt GB and Farve...but because it is on MNF as well....and they still remember that rare opportunity they were given to play on MNF in quite sometime...and how they were embarrassed in front of the world...Coach Fox, and Carolina knows what happen and you can be sure that they will be damn focused on not letting that happen again in this years MNF game...Damn Sure!
          -Carolina already beat NE, in their House by 10 pts...and doing that against Brady and Belichick is no easy task at all...So, surely they can handle this punchless GB team, who is only averaging just 14 ppg.
          -WR Steve Smith is tied for the NFL lead in receptions and is on pace for 122 catches this year.
          -Green Bay is last in the NFL with a minus-8 turnover differential.
          -Farve is 2nd in the league with the most Interceptions at 7 ...only infront of Minny's Culpepper who has 8.
          -GB's secondary has only been able to pick off one pass so far this year.
          -RB Davis is tied for the 3rd in the NFL with 4 rushing TDs.
          -GB's RB Green has not scored a rushing TD yet this year.
          -WR Smith is tied for the NFL lead with 8 receptions on third down. ...
          -Carolina is second in the NFL with 16.1 yards per punt return.
          -The SU Winner In Panthers Games Is 34-5 ATS at Home.
          -The Packers are 2-56 ATS when they lose SU..

*Bottom line here is the Packers lack of a once dominant ground attack will prevent them from attacking Carolina where they are hurting right now..on the DL with the loss of run stuffer Jenkins....Those two solid power pulling guards in Rivera and Wahle, was the big reason GB's RB Green was able to gain so many yards, especially in open space where they cleared the path for him...Now with these two new guards, one a rookie and the other a non-pulling type of player...GB's ground attack has remained non-existant so far this season and that has only cause more problems for Farve to be effective...Oh and the injuries to his top targets were no help either.

Still, Farve is Farve so you know you at least will get Heart and Soul from your QB...but sorry to say, that this time without a solid running game to open things up for him and his WRs, Carolina will sit in coverage and wait to he tries to force another pass like he has been, leading to his 7 interceptions...and they will come at him in obvious passing situations as well....Farve will definately find it hard today against this Carolina front 4, led by DE Peppers who is tired of hearing why he has not recorded a sack yet this season....I expect Mr Highlight...to find a way to come up big tonight...he is due for a big play, thats for sure...and who is going to stop him tonight, especially with TE Franks hurting and possibly not even playing...Key matchup also in this one will be between GB's Harris or Carroll on WR Smith...Both have the height advantage on the 5'9" Smith...but so did many others...and he has turned them into toast with his quick moves...Smith plays with a chip on his shoulder..and surely will want to shine tonight on MNF, which he suffered a season ending injury last season....

But, dont forget QB Delhomme is also playing with more focus due to that last minute interception vs Miami which cost his team a win last week....And. most of all...dont forget G Wahle, the former All-Pro Gurard, who was one of the reasons for GB's success offensively for several years....is now wearing a Panther Uniform....Do you think he will be motivated to show what a big mistake the Pack did by letting him get away....I am sure he, Delhomme, and Smith are all focus on getting they payback in some form and that makes they a dangerous team, IMO..

*please disregard any typos and grammatical errors...Thxs.

Update:

Like I mentioned, Farve is all Heart and Soul...and he will keep going until God himself pulls the plug...I simply cannot hate the man even when he cost me money...Damn I respect him because he gives it more than 110% all the time...However, I knew Farve was not enough to win this game all by himself....But, G-Bay fans, just know that it is Not Brett fault at all...The Man is All Heart and Soul and your lucky that you have one of few of these guy on your team...

Anyways...what should of been a $weep turned out to be a 1-1= +.80 Units night on "Big Monday" ...A win is a win is a win...and we Won again...and that is all that matters.....Aloha CC.

*Final Records Update 4 Week #5 coming up...

You gotta see the damage we did in Week #5 to the Man...It is definately a "close your eyes time" for the Books, for sure...LOL!
          Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-04-2005, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• UPDATE & FYI:....4 "WEEK # 5" & "WEEK # 6":

Alooooha Gang,

Well, It's Official...I have just recorded my 5th Consecutive Winning Week in FB....All I can say beside, "I told you" Football was my Strongest and Best Sport to Handicapp...and the Documented Proof of this just keeps getting better and better...is "Hell Freakin Yeah, Baby!"

Many Thanks and Congrats goes out though, to everyone who made the smart choice to jump on board and also to stay on board this Legit $$$ Train, as we rolled on to our Biggest Winning Week (see below) so far this season... +33.32 Units (71.4%) for the Week.... "SMOKIN HOT" as Hell Baby!..."SMOKIN HOT"!

*My current '05-'06 YTD-FB Record...

CFB-WEEK #1 (CFB) Comb Record: 8W-1L-1P= +17.00 Units

FB-WEEK #2 (CFB/NFL-Wk 1) Comb Rec: 17W-12L= +12.95 Units

FB-WEEK #3 (CFB/NFL-Wk 2) Comb Rec: 16W-13L-3P= +11.80 Units

FB-WEEK #4 (CFB/NFL-WK 3) Comb Rec: 24W-12L= +13.90 Units

FB-WEEK #5 (CFB/NFL-WK 4) Comb Rec: 30W-12L= +33.32 Units (71.4%)

FB-WEEK #6 (CFB/NFL-WK 5): ...Getting Ready to Rock-N-Roll!
            ================================================== ===================================

*05' FB-YTD REC (CFB/NFL): 95W-50L-4P= +88.97 Units (66%)

(+45 Games above .500)

I will say it once again, September was simply $weet indeed...buuuuut October is usually "ROCKTOBER" for me...We have only had 3 days in Rocktober but so far we have already posted a Comb Record: 24W-11L= +23.62 Units (69%)....And just to let you know...all these games except one 4 Unit Play...was Rated and Released from 1-3 Units Only.....No daily 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 15, 20, 100,000 Unit Bullshit Ratings used to try to manufacture a higher Unit amounts won, or used to get records back to show a positive result (usually done to chase back big losses)... All "little tricks" used by you know who! ....Just a Heads Up to Be Careful and Smarter Investors Gang!.

I stated one big reason for my success at this time of the season is due to having a better grasp of Who's the Pretenders and Who's the real Contenders are this season...The smoke has now lifted and the dust has definately settled...Now it's time to capitalize on the clarity we now see in the teams and the situations they face, and will be facing.

Tomorrow, on "Wild Wednesday"...we start WEEK #6 on the Gridiron...My "Special"-Monthly & Weekly-Play Packages have been extended for all who are interested in Rockin with the Rest of Us...If that is you, then Jump on board the Only Legit $$$Train and simply Enjoy the Ride.

This will be a Big Month that will definately have some Big Plays coming up for sure....I havent released a "BIG GAME PLAY" in for what feels like awhile now...but this past week we definately had several plays that almost qualified into my very strict "BIG GAME PLAY" selection categories...and this that is always a good indication that one or even some maybe coming up soon...Nonetheless though, dont keep denying yourself another chance to Ca$h and Kick Ass with the rest of us...All the Proof in the Pudding have been Provided right here in this thread and in my thread at the **....No one else but me, in all Service Forums, has "the Balls" or "the Confidence" to show you what they played and why they played it... And why do you think that they won't or don't?...Comman sense tells me that they simply dont have the Skills to Pay the Bills...or they are simply trying to Steal Your Money without Earning It! ...But Hey, that is just me.

Anyways, save yourself the time and get your Ticket to reserve a seat on this Legit $$$ Train, and join me as I go for my 6th Consecutive Winning Week in FB ...Can I do it again...You bet your Ass I can! :christmas ...

But just know, that this "Special" and this Train is NOT going to wait or be available forever....Tomorrow we start Rolling again in College action....So, All Aboard if your coming on board!....Dont be left behind again....Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only): Atlanta -111

================================================== ==========================================

FYI: .... Week #5's Days Recs 4-U-2-C:

*TUESDAY'S PLAYS (9-27): (Winning Day!)
            {CFB- PLAYS}
            *FB (CFB) REC: 2W-0L= +6.00 Units
            -Top Plays Rec: 1-0= +4.00 Units

*WEDNESDAY'S PLAYS (9-28):
            No plays

*THURSDAY'S PLAYS (9-29): (Winning Day!)
            {CFB-PLAYS}
            *FB (CFB) REC: 3W-0L= +6.00 Units
            -Top Plays Rec: 1-0= +3.00 Units

*FRIDAY'S PLAYS (9-30): (Losing Day!)
            {CFB-PLAYS}
            *FB (CFB) REC: 1W-1L = -2.40 Units
            -Top Plays Rec: 0W-1L= -4.40 Units

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (Oct 1st): (Winning Day!)
            {CFB- PLAYS}
            *FB (CFB) REC: 14W-6L= +12.50 Units
            -Top Plays Rec: 6W-3L= +7.00 Units

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (10-2): (Winning Day!)
            {NFL-PLAYS}
            *FB (NFL) REC: 9W-4L= +10.32 Units
            -Top Plays & TR-Teasers Rec: 6W-2L= +8.40 Units

*MONDAY'S PLAYS (10-3): (Winning Day!)
            {NFL-PLAYS}
            *FB (NFL) REC: 1W-1L= +.80 Units
            -Top Plays Rec: 1W-0L= +3.00 Units

-PS: Anyone who wants and/or needs to question or verify my success, records, honesty, and integrity....I say to you... remember, what Starsky said to the drinks server, in the movie "Starsky & Hutch"..."Do It" "Do It" ....LOL!
            Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-05-2005, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my play I released on "Wild Weds".

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

N ILL -2.5

-Sorry so late with my posting of todays release...But this is the play I released and played today...and if need to several clients from this site who signed up for this Week #6 and who has been with me for awhile now, can verify this release by me.

BTW...no plays were released for the 2nd HF on this game...Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Angels -123
              Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-05-2005, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• FYI: .... "THIRSTY THURSDAY"

Aloha Gang...

Today I will be releasing another Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY ....in the GT vs NCST game.....You can get this play for just $25 and it also comes with a very indepth Write-Up and Game Analysis...that is Second to None...Btw, this play is rated the same as yesterdays EZ Winner on N ILL.

You can also get this play as it is included in both my "Special"-Monthly & Weekly-Plays Packages which is still available for "ROCKTOBER" ...but it won't be available forever, so take advantage of it while you can...Today (Thurs) we continue to Rock-N-Roll in CFB Action.....GL and Lets Go Get Em!....Aloha CC.

PS: Payment sent via Paypal ...just send to my Email Address.

Cont Info: [email protected]

comp play (opinion only) on: Houston +126
                Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-06-2005, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my play and indepth Write-Up and Game Analysis, I released tonight on "Thirsty Thursday".

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (4 Units)

Georgia Tech -4

Both teams coming into this one off of bad losses...GT getting blown out by Va Tech is not as bad as people think it was...Due to several erant passes and special teams debacles, which were returned for Hookie TDs...the Yellow Jackets defense was able to hold the Hokies offense to just 320 yards and 3 scores...In addition, QB Ball was coming in alittle hobbled and just getting over meningitus (sp)...and that game was also played in Blacksburg well few if any, ever leave happy..

GT Defense vs NCST Offense:....The strength of this Yellow Jacket team again is their defense which returns 8 starters from the 2004 defense that ranked 12th in the nation in yards allowed...Currently opponents are averaging 24.9 ppg and 312.2 total ypg vs the Jacket defense..but take out that Va Tech game and this defense has allowed much lower numbers...as they have been a run stuffing, ball hawking, nasty one to beat...The defense has allowed opponents only 2.7 ypc and 84.2 ypg running the ball...Plus, that secondary is currently ranked 2nd in the land with 10 ints, while also holding opposing QBs to under 50% completions....Solid!

N.C. State, comes into this game ranking 2nd in the league in both total offense and total defense....On paper they loook like a very solid team ...but look closer and you will see that they are just average on the offensive side, especially in their running game where they only average just 109.7 ypg and 3.3 ypc on the ground, which ranks them last in the ACC....Most of NCST's impressive numbers on offense can be attributed alot to that 54 pt blowout of Eastern Kentucky in week 2....Still even with that stat padding game this Wolfpack teams ranking of last in the ACC in run offense is not good as the Wolfpack, like GT, relies heavily on it...

We also need to remember that eventhough St's QB Davis and their offense has averaged the 2nd most yards in the ACC per game, they have still only won 1 game so far this year....ONE GAME!....and all their games played so far this year were at home....AT HOME!....This one takes place on the Road and GT's house... where the Yellow Jackets have won 4 straight and 9 of the last 10 games vs NCST....Hell man, if you cant win at Home...even after out yardaging your opponents, then how can a team be expected to win on the road and also against an opponent who possess a solid ass defense as well, not to mention who will want to redeem themselves after their last national Tv ass whopping they got, huh....State's in Trouble!

Side Note: NCST only managed 13 yards on the ground in their lost to North Carolina..

GT Offense vs NCST Defense: ...The Georgia Tech offense can move the ball a bit, but it hasn't been able to crank out big points or tons of yards on a consistent basis....The Yellow Jackets won 24-14 in last year's game, but Ball only completed nine of 27 passes for 91 yards with 2 touchdowns and 3 interceptions...Thats the thing about these Wolfpacks..they can hold an opposing QB to little yardage and even get them to commit turnovers..but they still end up on the losing end when the clock runs out....Why?...Well the answer is below...

However, for now...I feel this trio of Ball, who is healthy btw and that should make alot of difference here.....RB Daniels, who is third in the ACC with 94 yards per game and who also has surpassed the century mark in 3 of Tech's first 4 games so far....And WR Johnson, who ranks 6th in the ACC in total offense at a whopping 221.3 ypg.....These 3 will come up with enough short and long game tonight that will keep this Wolfpack team from teeing off on Ball alone...If Daniels get rolling like how NC's RB did vs this defense of St...then State is in for a long day...But if WR Johnson goes off as he did last year when they faced this Wolfpack secondary...then say goodnight baby...And there isnt anything that tells me that the 6-4 Johnson wont go off again....He proved himself again in that lost to Va Tech when he went up against the Hokies and one of the nations top secondary players in 6-3 Jimmy Williams, grabbing 5 balls for 123 yards and 1 TD....This trio working together, at Home, and also when healthy can do enough I feel to keep this Wolfpack team on its heels and led the Jackets to a solid offensive game.

Side Note: It was in last seasons game vs NCST that WR Johnson made a name for himself as a human highlight reel – making a one-handed grab over the middle on a ball thrown well behind him. The play was selected as the No. 2 college football play of 2004....So far this year he has caught 18 passes for 378 yards and three touchdowns.

Side Note: In last seasons win over NCST....GT rushed for 178 yards on 33 attempts vs the Wolfpack's #1 defense...

Everyone still wondering how the hell a team can rank #1 in total defense last season, end up going 5-6 and not going to a bowl game...Doesnt make sense does it...Well guess what, this year the Wolfpack again have one of the nation's best defenses...and again they are not winning like expected, as they sit 0-2 in the ACC...and looking at yet another year not elevating to the top of the conf where others were expecting them to be.

But why arent they and what is their damn problem, you may be wondering?....Well, the problem is and starts with NCST's Red Shoes and White Sunglasses, even at night wearing (that right there should tell you something maybe loose up their..lol) Coach Amato....He is not a coach who I feel has what it takes to build a program as he was hired to do...Sure he coached under the legendary Bobby Bowden...but he lucked out when he had QB Phillip Rivers around..and that I believe was simply due to a family friendship he had with Rivers family....Remember, didnt Phillips transfer from under the wings and guidance of Norm Chow....Yep, but now Rivers is gone, gone, gone...and everyone involved with Wolfpack football is no longer thinking...but saying that Amato should now be gone, gone, gone.

This NCST teams problem is a problem which they have had since Amato got there...but which he seems to have no clue as to how to address and correct it....What he doesnt realize is that discipline and fundamentals is not being emphasized as much as his wanting to be liked by everyone at State...NCST doesnt need him for that, they need him to win games...and you cant do that if the problem this Wolfpack team continually has is turning the ball over....or their inability to stop committing costly penalties over and over, again and again....It was penalties that took away their chances to beat Va Tech...It was turnovers that killed them vs NC...and it was a combination of the two that lead to this team possessing the #1 defense in the land but still ended up going 5-6 last season....Amato, says that its just bad timing when these things happened...yes they do seem to happen at the wrong time...But he needs to find better answers then that if he ever wants to help his team and save his job....So far this year..nothing seems to have changed from the previous....ie, In only 3 games played, they have already commited 30 penalties for 260 yards and turned the ball over 9 times already.....Currently, they rank 110th nationally in penalties with an average of 10 per game...and the most common foul through three games..for them was false starts with a total of 6.

This is simply not a good thing to have as your problem....and especially going to play against a defense that already leads the nation with 10 interceptions (3.33 per game)....Or against a DC like GT's Tenuta who has been able to cause confusion and problems for opposing offenses at all cost.....So far in the past 4 years...Tenuta has been a thorn in the the sides of the Wolfpack offense, limiting them to just 15.3 ppg...leading to 4 straight losses, both SU and ATS as well..

Tenuta defense-utilizes a zone blitz scheme...where Georgia Tech will often overload one side of the defensive line and then send anyone from the linebackers to the cornerbacks (sometimes both at the same time) after the quarterback... Those who don’t blitz drop back into zone coverage...“It`s pressure and then bring more pressure,” said Georgia Tech coach Chan Gailey. “We try to get to the quarterback - we make no bones about that. We`ll bring everybody. We try to create confusion.” ....Last season this worked as the Jackets defense held the Wolfpacks offense to 306 yards in total offense (43 yards below their season average) and forced QB Davis to throw 3 interceptions.

Can NCST with its 52nd rated offense finally gameplan this time to overcome these blitzing schemes they will face....I say not without a solid ground attack which will help in their play action passing....And NCST's weaknesses, as mentioned, is their running game...while GT's veteran defense, a good fundamentally sound group, strength is in stuffing the run....I can see NCST's offense not having a difficult time in this game...and even Coach Amato knows it, as he even named this GT's defensive play as "Confusion and Aggression".....
                  NCST may be ranked 2nd in the ACC in total offense and total defense, but penalties (30 for 260 yards in three games) and turnovers (nine in three games) have kept the Wolfpack from winning games..and that is what should happen again in this one.

Side Note: In last season's lost to GT....NCST committed 9 penalties for 94 yards......In their game in 2003...NCST committed 10 penalties for 105 yards...Both games ended in Yellow Jacket wins.

Side Note: In NCST's last game vs UNC..they had 2 fumbles in the 1st half...also a punt blocked by UNC for a TD....also didnt practice good time management using up their TO's and then allowed the clock to run out when they drove it to the UNC 7 yard line before the half....Terrible!

Side Note: How Shitty is Amato.....Well he is just 20-22 against ACC competition....Wake Forest and Duke are the only league teams he has a winning record against, and while he's 11-4 against the Deacons, Devils and Tar Heels, Amato is 9-18 against the rest of the conference...Since starting out the 2002 season 9-0, State is 16-16...N.C. State has lost five straight home games to ACC foes and six of its last seven home games against Division I-A teams since Philip Rivers left, the lone win was in overtime over Wake Forest, which went 1-7 in the ACC last fall.....And, Amato hasn't finished above 4th in the ACC, while bitter rival UNC has finished higher than 4th twice under John Bunting in the same span...

*Some Stats, Situations, and Info favoring GT...

-GT coming off a National embarrassing ass-whopping at the hands of Va Tech and you can be sure they will definately not let this happen again....as it also was one of the worst in their history..

-NCST has to still be emotionally reeling alot more than this GT after their lost to rival NC....and making it hard is how they lost, the opportunities they gave up, and the 24-14 lead in the 3rd Q that they blew....After last seasons lost to NC....NCST seemingly couldnt bounce back from it and thus their season went down hill finishing with a 5-6 record and ended their string of 4 consecutive bowl appearance as well.

-Repors say 90% chance for showers and high winds..before the game and 40-50% chance of shower around gametime.....Wet field and uncomfortable wind, make it harder on teams who like to air it out...But also making things magnified is the crowd noise on the road which Davis will surely have to contend with....All of these help in creating turnovers...and NCST has the market on doing just that.

-GT leads their all-time series 16-8...
                  -NCST carries an ACC-worst six-game conference losing streak.
                  -NCST has lost the last five tilts with the Yellow Jackets at Dodd Stadium and they are 1-3-1 against the number during that span.
                  -NCST have failed to score more than two touchdowns in any Division 1-A contest this season, totaling 17 points or fewer on each of those contests.
                  -GT is 10-2 ATS vs NCST since 1992....and 4-1 ATS in Home game vs NCST.
                  -NCST just 4-13 ATS vs Conf opponents last 3 years.
                  -NCST is just 1-8 ATS in October games.
                  -GT is 5-2 ATS in October games
                  -NCST is averaging 3.0 turnovers per game this year.
                  -GT is averaging 1 turnover at home this year.

Everyone seems to be looking and comparing these two teams based on how they played against Va Tech ...Well I say that wont give you an accurrate acessment of these teams at all...and especially because Va Tech, led by QB Vick was playing its first game on the road against an underdog WolfPack team possessing a nasty defense....And when GT faced this Va Tech team, it was in Blacksburg and it came when this team was on a major roll...while GT came in stubbling abit to a 3-0 record and a less than 100% Ball....Those two situations makes that comparison of play vs a common opponent not very convincing, imo to say St is a better team....However, GT's beating NC at Home..while NCST losing to NC at Home..even after leading by as much as 24-14 in the 3rd Q, says alot to me...especially after seeing how they allowed NC's RB to rush for 128 yards, and 4.8 ypc..but yet still was able to hold NC's QB to just 177 yards through the air, 56%, and 1 int..and still it wasnt enough to secure a win....Again, it makes you think, huh.

Bottom line again, GT beat NC...while NCST didnt...Plus, NCST has lost their last 7 times they faced GT on the road....Nothing currently tells me things should change here as this team is simply not playing like a team sharp enough to end the string this time around....The two defense will be good, but Georgia Tech has a little more all around offensive punch, while the defense will force at least two key turnovers..and dont forget NCST will probably shoot itself in the foot a couple times, and GT is more than good enough to jump on them when they do.... GO JACKETS!

*please disregard any typos or grammatical errors....Thxs.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my other play released on "Thirsty Thursday"

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

UL Laff -4.5

Comment

• i will give you credit that you post your plays before the games are over, you at least put your reputaion on the line instead of just trying to grab someone's money. hope you win tonite pal, i played tech before i read this. actually i have them in a teaser plus9, and fla internatioanl+20, with ucon+7, and fla st -7-

Comment

• FYI:

-This is the play I released on "Aloha Friday"

Syracuse +6.5

-UConn on a bit of a roll...and Syracuse not looking to good but ...you have to look at who Uconn has played and it will show you that all those nationally ranked statistics that they have were built from...They have done this by facing and beating Buffalo, Liberty, and Army...pleeaaase!...Now they face a team with better athletes..and this should make a difference...Syracuse's record is not good...but they have played WV, Virginia, and Florida St...and that is their reasons....Still though, they do have a defense that is coming around and has already forced 12 turnovers...and this ranks the Orangemen 8th in the land...Their strength so far has been in the pass rush and this is important as Uconn's OL is young and still developing and if the Cuse could get through Fl St's OL in their last game they should also be able to against the Huskies...

The offense needs to get it going and RB Rhodes should find things alittle easier against this foe then he did against those top ranked defenses he faced....Bottom line, this is a must win situation for the Cuse and they have spanked the Huskies last season with their stud QB...and that is good from a psychological standpoint...But I feel they have the better overall athletes to get this done tonight..especially on the defensive side of the ball...

More info:

Uconn's team last season was loaded with some quality players including NFL-QB Ovloski (sp)...and a solid veteran OL...In total, they lost 22 Senior letterman and only 5 seniors this year...Their star QB is gone now and Uconn is breaking in a new QB and needs to replace 4 starters from that OL as well....This is where I like this matchup as Syracuse on defense returns 9 starters and is strong along the DL as mentioned in my last Email...whereas Uconn will be inexperiencd on the OL....In last seasons game, this Cuse defense forced 5 TOs..which led to 28 pts...and this year they are starting off strong again...the only problem is their offense has not produced points from it...But, people are overlooking the fact that they did face a very tough non-conference schedule...but did play close vs Virg and WV...Against Flor St, well there simply to much speed and to much talent for them, ...hell that is to much talent and speed for 95% of all college football teams to face and beat...so not to concerned about that one, as Uconn doesnt possess anything which should remotely come close to resembling that...or even the size that Virgnia has or the power running game that WV possess...Not even close.

Last season, Syracuse faced the toughest schedule of all Big East teams and still went 6-6...Plus they only lost 11 letterman from 2004 team....Uconn even with Ovlosky finished in 5th place in the Big East...but ,again lost alot of their studs and this definately will be a rebuilding year for them...And in this kind of rebuilding season, especially with a new QB and practically new OL, not to mention some of the heart and soul that made their defense tough...Because of this, Uconn doesnt deserve to be yet this big of a favorite, IMO..

Syracuse has a battle tested defense and they still have a solid ground game led by Rhodes...If he gets it going, which I feel he will...that should definately help out a struggling passing attack...But hey, in last years win over a much better Uconn team...they did rush for 281 yards on the Huskies and that defense was alot more solid then this is at the moment, despite what their statistical rankings would indicate.

Go Cuse!

-This game is currently 0-0 in the 1st Q with 12:18 still left to play...Ok Gang...check back at the Half time for a possible play....And if your interested in getting on board the $$$ Train for this upcoming Big Weekend...then Contact me and do so, as last weekend I went (see below):

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (10-1): (Winning Day!)

{CFB-PLAYS}

{NFL-PLAYS}

GL to Us and Lets Go Get Em!...Aloha CC.

comp play (opinion only) on: Houston -147
                        Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-07-2005, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• FYI: (Comp Play)

-This is my 2nd Hf play I released on "Aloha Friday"

Adding:

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

Syracuse +1.5 (2nd HF)

-Uconn's starting QB is out and they only have 27 yards passing in the first half....The Cuse have come close to scoring...I feel they will this half...GL and Aloha CC.

================================================== ====================================

FYI:

Anyone interested in getting on board the $$$ Train for this upcoming Big Weekend...then Contact me and do so, as last weekend I went (see below)..I also have my "Special"-Monthly/Weekly- Plays Packages still available as well.

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (10-1): (Winning Day!)

{CFB-PLAYS}

{NFL-PLAYS}

GL to Us and Lets Go Get Em!...Aloha CC.

Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-07-2005, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STUGATS
                            i will give you credit that you post your plays before the games are over, you at least put your reputaion on the line instead of just trying to grab someone's money. hope you win tonite pal, i played tech before i read this. actually i have them in a teaser plus9, and fla internatioanl+20, with ucon+7, and fla st -7-

Aloha STUGATS,

Thanks and I appreciate your honesty and recognition of what I am doing here....I always stated that I have nothing to hide..and this includes sharing Not Only my plays I released...but also alot of my indepth Write-Ups and Game Analysis I released with them...I see no one else is doing this and that doesnt surprise me at all "WHY" they dont and especially "WHY" they wont..

I also am the only one who keeps a Running Thread where everyone can see exactly what I played and released from Day 1...This I am sure none of those Tout Scammers, Shills, Salesmans, and Wannabe Sports Handicappers will ever do...and like I mentioned there is a Big Reason ..."WHY" they Dont and Wont.

With all the bad reputation and negativity surrounding this industry...and to which everyone knows of (mainly because of scammers) you would think that if a person is a Legit Handicapper, who is trying to provide a Legit Sports Handicapping Service to others...that he/they would try and do whatever he could so as not to Not appear, sound, act as those Tout Scammers are known to do, right....And, being a Legit Sports Handicapping Service, you would also try to protect yourself from being unfairly labelled or wrongfully put into the same group as these Frauds Touts are in, Right..

Well, for me that is what I am trying to do...Its not easy having to repost everything inorder to Document what I released to others, especially the way that I like to do it (Big, clear, and highlighted so that everyone can surely see it)...but I know it has to be done inorder to distance myself from being looked upon as one of those guys mentioned above...I dont have the intentions of lying, cheating, or stealing anyones money. (Thats Weak, BTW!)...I also dont like it that there is others who are doing that here...But, when I tried to expose some of them...I got blasted for it and asked not to...So be it...but all I will say to others is to just be Smarter Investors...

Gang, All the Proof of the Pudding is Provided right here, by me, for you All to see...And beside doing this for Documentational reasons...it was also done for Informational purposes, so that you can make a intelligent and also an informed decision, based on Facts not just Hype...before you decide to come on board...This I know No One else has the intentions or fortitude of doing for you at all...So again, just remember there is a Big reason "WHY" they Dont, Wont, and Never Will do this. ....Believe Me! ....GL and Aloha as always, CC.
                            Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-08-2005, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my 1st Set released on "Super Saturday"

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (10-8):

{First Set}

**Special-TOP RATED PLAY OF THE WEEK: (5 Units)

AF -2

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Missouri -4
                              Michigan -7 (buy .5pt)
                              Pitt -14

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Texas -7 & Pitt -7

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

CMich -2.5 (2 Units)

-2nd Set Up and Ready for release....Anyone interested in coming on board I still have my Monthly/Weekly-Plays Package-"Special" ...Just contact me and I will hook you up with this solid Special....Dont miss out....GL and Aloha CC.

comp play on: Nevada -8
                              Last edited by Co-Captain; 10-08-2005, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-This was my 2nd Set released on "Super Saturday"

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (10-8):

{2nd Set}

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Nevada -8
                                SDST -9.5
                                TT -4

Nevada -1 & SDST -2.5

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (1 Unit)

Tenn -3

-Ok Gang.... 3rd Set Up and Ready for release....Anyone interested in coming on board I still have my Monthly/Weekly-Plays Package-"Special" ...Just contact me and I will hook you up with this solid Special....Dont miss out....GL and Aloha CC.

comp play on: Houston -2.5

Comment

Working...
                                X