Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRE-SEASON still Available During the next Few Weeks or Contact me when Season starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football has started so jump aboard. My NFL & CFB record last year in Reg-Season was 84-53 for 61.3 percent in Football Majors.

If you haven't read the first post, which informs you of who i am and how things work, just scroll backwards to the beginning. Instead of me putting the entire ad in every post, which is to lengthy, i am just giving you the main facts.

If your interested in trying me out i only except Paypal, Western Union or Neteller. You can play with me weekly for only $35 if you want, which includes Thursday, Sat,Sun & Monday (Pro & College). If you dont make a profit you get the next week free which very rarely happens but it's not called gambling for nothing. You also can get for just $125 the Entire Football Season which includes( Pro & College ) including playoffs.

Always buy a 1/2 point on a 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, or 21 pt spread

( [email protected] )

Coming off 3 wins in a row, Todays College Football Card has 5 Plays ready now, My Comp Play is a Major Play Today

$7 one day of service in College or NFL

Every game i release has a very extensive Write-up.

Todays Comp Play

4 1/2* Ohio State -1
    :
    The bottom line is the Buckeyes just don’t lose at the Horseshoe going 22-1 SU since the start of their 2002 national championship campaign. Coach Tressel is 5-1 SU against Big-10 schools and we all know how pathetic Coach Mack Brown is when facing the upper echelon teams. Despite laying at least 7 ½ points in all bowl games since 2000, the Longhorns are 1-4 ATS. This is a rare Saturday night game in Columbus and you know the environment will be electric supporting the Buckeyes. Meanwhile Texas is playing their first-ever game in the state of Ohio. This is really unusual territory for the Longhorns, who never play a real tough road game this early in September. Last year in week #2 they barely beat Arkansas, who easily was the toughest competition they’ve played out of conference this decade. Other patsies on the highway included Stanford, Houston, North Carolina, Tulane, and Rice on a neutral field. Don’t forget arguably the most difficult game on the Texas schedule annually is against Oklahoma traditionally played in Dallas. This should be the game that Texas severely misses Cedric Benson, who last fall became just the 5th player in NCAA history with four consecutive 1,000-yard seasons. While Troy Smith is expected to play at QB for the Buckeyes, don’t be surprised if Justin Zwick sees considerable action. Zwick started and played well in the 33-7 win over Oklahoma State in the Alamo Bowl and last week was 17-of-23 against Miami of Ohio. Keep in mind last year Texas blasted North Texas 65-0 in the opener. The Longhorns then failed ATS in their next five games. Texas is a horrendous 1-9 ATS on the road following a SU and ATS win. Vince Young is an amazing athlete but the truth is told the Big 12 was severely down a season ago. Ohio State’s experience with nine starters back on both sides of the ball and one of the best home field advantages in all of college football should be the difference. Young can be stopped as he and Texas were blanked by Oklahoma 12-0. I’ll take Ohio State at this cheap price.
    I come here not to name names!!!! But to Conquer

Comment

College Football has started so jump aboard. My NFL & CFB record last year in Reg-Season was 84-53 for 61.3 percent in Football Majors.

If you haven't read the first post, which informs you of who i am and how things work, just scroll backwards to the beginning. Instead of me putting the entire ad in every post, which is to lengthy, i am just giving you the main facts.

If your interested in trying me out i only except Paypal, Western Union or Neteller. You can play with me weekly for only $35 if you want, which includes Thursday, Sat,Sun & Monday (Pro & College). If you dont make a profit you get the next week free which very rarely happens but it's not called gambling for nothing. You also can get for just $125 the Entire Football Season which includes( Pro & College ) including playoffs.

( [email protected] )

We split Yesterday College 3-3, Dam Ohio St. Couldnt score TD's & settled for FG's

Today i have 6 games ready in NFL & i love them all.
      $7 one day of service in College or NFL

Todays Comp Play

Pick title: 4* Buffalo -5 1/2
      Pick Date: 09/11/2005
      Pick description:
      Buffalo doesn’t seem to get mentioned often when the discussion is most improved teams in the league. But the Bills went from 6-10 in 2003 to 9-7 last year despite having Drew Bledsoe at quarterback and only getting production from Willis McGahee half the season. There were times in the preseason the Bills defensive line was dominating. They registered 14 quarterback sacks the first three games including six against Indianapolis. They had a scrimmage against Green Bay, which featured eight sacks against Favre and Rodgers. I don’t think there was a starting QB in the league that had a worse preseason than David Carr. In his final two games, Carr completed 8-of-24 for 56 yards with four interceptions. The Bills were #3 in the league in recording QB sacks last year and #4 in defending the pass, so I look for a rough opening week for Carr. Houston was just miserable in the trenches last year at #32 and dead last in sacks and #27 in protection. Last year the Texans were 0-3 SU and ATS on artificial or field turf getting outscored by a cumulative margin of 106-37 at Detroit, Indianapolis, and the Meadowlands (Jets). Buffalo concluded the 2004 season on a 6-1 SU and ATS tear with ****** averaging 19 points a game. This team has been in the top three defensively in back-to-back seasons, but just couldn’t overcome the turnovers and mistakes made by Bledsoe. I think you would be hard pressed to find too many teams in the NFL that ran off six consecutive wins by 10 points or more, yet the Bills accomplished that last year. The Bills have not lost a game yet when Willis McGahee runs for at least 90 yards (8-0). The rule of thumb generally is to never lay points opening week with an inexperienced quarterback. JB Losman has thrown five passes in his NFL career. But the Bills have surrounded him with outstanding line play on both sides of the ball and there’s nothing wrong with Eric Moulds, Lee Evans, and rookie Roscoe Parrish to throw to. He should have time considering Houston’s poor defensive line play (#32 in sacks) and pass defense (#24). Houston should be better than they’ve shown with running backs Domanick Davis and rookie Vernand Morency (great in preseason) plus receivers like Andre Johnson and Jabar Gaffney. The problem lies in the offensive line, which doesn’t open many holes and doesn’t give Carr ample time. This isn’t the opponent to try to improve against in the trenches.

Comment

( [email protected] )

Great Day yesterday going 5-1 Winning my 3 Majors 5* Rams 4* Bills 4* Colts

I got Monday Night winner right here, Ready Now

$10 one day of service in College or NFL

Todays Comp Play

Baltimore Orioles -110 (Cabrera - R, Volquez - R)

Comment

The rams lost dude!
          RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Great Day yesterday going 5-1 Winning my 3 Majors 5* Rams 4* Bills 4* Colts

they lost man
            RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

I took them OVER the total. What do you do all day, go around snooping at every little detail, sheeeeeeeeesh, get a life.

Comment

( [email protected] )

Great Day Sunday 5-1 & a Win Monday Night with the Falcons!

Comp Play Baltimore wins also

Todays Comp Play

LA Angels @ Seattle 10:05 PM EST
                LA Angels -145 (Byrd/Franklin)

Seattle is 5-18 last 3 years and 1-9 this year as a home underdog of +125 to +150. Byrd has a 3.81 ERA overall this year and a 3.00 ERA his last 3 starts. Franklin is 6-14 with a 5.32 ERA in all starts this year and 2-6 with a 5.82 ERA at home this season. Angels are 6-1 @ Seattle this year. Byrd is 6-0 with a 1.52 ERA vs Seattle since 1997

Comment

then why don't you post that it was a OVER not a side all you do is lie

Spark look into this guy....
                  RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrenchyGuru
                    Of course it was. How come no service states they were 54% last year?

Comment

• Frank they are all liars!
                      RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

• HEY FRICK & FRACK ""GET A LIFE BOTH OF YOU"" the people who have my service know i took the RAMS OVER & the people who were with me lasy year know i was 61.3 % so the both of you can kiss my fucking ass and STOP posting garbage in my thread.

( [email protected] )

Great Day Sunday 5-1 & a Win Monday night with the Falcons!

Get Tomorrows College here Cheap

Comp Play Baltimore wins also

Todays Comp Play

LA Angels @ Seattle 4:35 PM EST
                        Play On: 1* LA Angels +120 (Saunders/Moyer) Listed

Seattle is 103-117 -38.7 units since 1997 and 24-48 -31 units last 3 years when playing on Wednesday. Saunders has a 2.46 ERA overall this year. LA Angels are 6-1 @ Seattle this year.

Comment

• yea, how are you saying they won, when they lost???

Comment

• Rj, this guy is a piece of work!
                            RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

• If Your Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Good At Picking Games And Winning Why Do You Need My Credit Card #????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                                If Your Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Good At Picking Games And Winning Why Do You Need My Credit Card #????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

that has always been my point. i HATE ANYONE WHO TAKES MONEY FOR THEIR PICKS, they can lick my asshole then die
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X