Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and he is still here as I type..I guess the girl drove herself to the er

Comment

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy... Come on, your better than this... You know i wished you luck on your service, but by saying that stuff just made you look stupid..... Sad, very very sad

Comment

It's not looking good to hit the 70% you said the High Roller's would hit. Approx 22 days=22 picks. You're only allowing for 6 losses and you already have 3, you better go on some type of run to hit those lofty goals you set for yourself. Best of luck.

Comment

This thread is absolutely hilarious. Jimmy, you come onto this site, get hot and then decide to start selling your picks, then you start losing and making excuses just like all those other scam artists. Pure comedy!

Comment

CAN i GET MY MONEY BACK - YES I KNOW I DIDN'T SEND YOU ANY - BUT I HAVE PLAYED SOME OF YOUR PLAYS CUZ YOU ARE SO GOOD. i LOST MONEY FOR GROCERIES AND CAN'T BUY GAS FOR THE CAR. DO YOU HAVE ANY CONCEPTION JIMMY OF LIVES YOU ARE DESTROYING. EVERYONE HAS A BAD STREAK BUT YOU HIGHROLLER PLAYS IS RIGHT ALONG WHAT WE ALL DESPISE AND HAVE LOSING RECORDS WITH. PLEASE TAKE STOCK OF YOURSELF AND ACT RESPONSIBLE- GIVE US A RING WHEN YOU ARE BACK ON AGAIN AND WE MAY TAKE YOU UP ON IT-BUT DON'T YOU DARE GET ON HERE MIRED IN A SLUMP AND SAY HOW GOOD ITS GONNA BE TONITE. CHUMPS BEWARE. THERE ARE BETTER SERVICES THAN WHAT IS FOUND ON THIS THREAD.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

He will stop posting as WU soon and come back with another service name .. I have seen it many times .. he admitted that he did it once before ...

Comment

too funny..love it when somebody gets a hot run and then goes pay
                then they lose and still take people's $$$
                JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE PAY SCAMMERS FOR THEIR GUESSES!
                lmao

Comment

someone bring back 888
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

wow, i got my soap opera fill for the morning.

what i can't get, is how in the world people are EVER paying for service plays, when we have guys on here that win EVERY NIGHT!

Comment

Wow guys. I was actually telling the truth about my fience bleeding, and have stomach pains. I had to take her to the hospital yesterday morning for a DNC, because she had a miscarriage, and they also worked on the lining of her Uterus. It didnt dissolve right, and gives her more of a chance for a miscarriage. Anyway, the doctors said when she goes home, if she has a temperature, severe stomach pains, or heavy bleeding to rush her back, because its not good. She went to the bathroom last night, and yelled for me. She was having stomach pains, and was wiping a bunch of blood. I quickly posted here, got the car started, and back in to help her before she was even dressed. I may have made it sound worse than it was with heavy bleeding, and severe pains, but I was worried. She has a bacterial infection.. The doctors talked a little about, but just said she needs to come back next week. Basically, they want more money, so come in again another time.
                      winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

wow jimmy,,that suxs..all kidding a side,,,im truelly sorry about ur fiance..please wish her well and nothing but the best for everyone involved with you 2 and both of ur family;s...theres time for bashing and theres time to cheer for winners,,,but i hope ur gf& you come out a big winner especially for what ur going thru, and im dead serious ,,good luck jimmy..

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                          wow jimmy,,that suxs..all kidding a side,,,im truelly sorry about ur fiance..please wish her well and nothing but the best for everyone involved with you 2 and both of ur family;s...theres time for bashing and theres time to cheer for winners,,,but i hope ur gf& you come out a big winner especially for what ur going thru, and im dead serious ,,good luck jimmy..
                          Rip, I think you saw me on the other site talking about the miscarriage. Maybe not, it was about 3 weeks ago. They found out that 2 months out of the 2.5 months she was pregnant that the baby wasnt growing. The sack was growing, but no baby. Her mom told her to see if she could pass the sack herself, so she waited. The doctors told her that she needs to get a DNC done as soon as possible, or it could cause infections, and sure enough it did. I dont know how serious a bacterial infection is inside of her, but I dont think its good. She might not be able to have kids.

Ripple, I really appreciate that man. GL tonight

Comment

Jimmy,

I remember you talking about it. I can't imagine what you're going through. Best wishes to you and your fiance

Comment

RJ thanks man.. Im going to post todays plays free again, I dont feel like messing with emails right now.

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
                                RJ thanks man.. Im going to post todays plays free again, I dont feel like messing with emails right now.
                                Jimmy, exactly what my wife went through 30 yrs ago ... she lost the first two .. carried 2.5 months and 3 months ... What I saw will always be in my mind ... I know what you are going through ... Horrible ...

Dr's told her the chances of her having children were not good ... well, 30yrs later I have two beautiful children ... 26 yr old daughter and a 21 yr old son ... God Bless!!

Comment

Working...
                                X