• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Roller play

South Carolina -4.5

GL
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

hey jimmy. who are the high rollers club and what is their record?

Comment

High Rollers Club is our top play.. Im going to bump this up, and give you the trap play

Trap play = take Utah +8

GL

Comment

just curious did you win high roller yesterday?

Comment

I thought insider information plays were your top plays? This is very confusing, didn't you post a record of something like 20-3 on insider information plays? Now "high roller" plays are your top plays, what happened to insider information plays?
          OBE

Comment

You people are DUMB.
            GET A CLUE. This guy is giving one set of plays on here and then e-mailing another set of plays. I was told that on Sunday one guy/girl got all the favorites and then one dude got all of the dogs. He is taking you all for some serious cash. No wonder all of you or most of you do not like handicappers. One bad apple always makes the whole bunch look bad. He gave you plays for FREE, which were probably someone else plays and now he is taking you for all your money and he will not win another day. Hook, Line and Took the bait. Do not send him money, cause you will lose.
            Get a clue, HE IS A SCAMMER. If it smells like a rat and if it looks like a rat...hey it is a rat.
            Wake up and smell the coffee. I am doing this for all your own good PEOPLE. Do not fall the TRAP. Hang in there and let him go crawl back in his hole. He makes our handicapping industry look very bad. He is taking you all for a money ride.
            ...winning and grinning...

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
              just curious did you win high roller yesterday?
              No, lost it yesterday.. Should bounce back with a big win, usually always do. I will talk you guys in a few, play S. Carolina, and Utah. Im going to spend some time with my fience. GL

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddie
                You people are DUMB.
                GET A CLUE. This guy is giving one set of plays on here and then e-mailing another set of plays. I was told that on Sunday one guy/girl got all the favorites and then one dude got all of the dogs. He is taking you all for some serious cash. No wonder all of you or most of you do not like handicappers. One bad apple always makes the whole bunch look bad. He gave you plays for FREE, which were probably someone else plays and now he is taking you for all your money and he will not win another day. Hook, Line and Took the bait. Do not send him money, cause you will lose.
                Get a clue, HE IS A SCAMMER. If it smells like a rat and if it looks like a rat...hey it is a rat.
                Wake up and smell the coffee. I am doing this for all your own good PEOPLE. Do not fall the TRAP. Hang in there and let him go crawl back in his hole. He makes our handicapping industry look very bad. He is taking you all for a money ride.
                Man, why do you have to lie.. Bettorschat has my plays, and I can guarantee that they are the same..

Comment

Jimmy

He is bad news I agree. I have had good experience with 1 or 2 services and that's it. VSS and Texas Sports Wire and would be interested in splitting the cost with anyone else who may be so inclined. But this guy is a con artist obviously.

Comment

Im a con? Im giving you my top plays for free today. All my customers are getting the same.

Comment

Bro

You need a reality check BRO

Comment

Tell me what the fukk I have done. I have helped all of you out. Posted traps, posted my plays for free. What else do you want?????? What?? My plays have been winners simple..

Comment

you said yesterday there was no way your high roller plays would lose 2 days ina row unfortunately i have already played s.carol and utah

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
                            you said yesterday there was no way your high roller plays would lose 2 days ina row unfortunately i have already played s.carol and utah
                            Thats because I havent lost two days in a row in I dont know how long. I shouldnt have said that.. Todays should cash. Atleast you know I told the truth about it. I could have just ignored it, or lied.

Comment

Damn it??? Someone posted my high rollers play on Miami in the NBA on a couple different sites?? It was posted an hour ago, before I even had it out. Guys, please dont be posting false plays, if its not you, then fine, but if you are please stop

Comment

Working...
                              X