Fading picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiprec View Post
    Thanks for keeping the site real MODS!!!! I asked them if they worked for or were with WWP. Obviously said no. Record was doing good fading but only to silicate members for WWP
    Thanks Ship!
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Nice job, guys! Good catch!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiprec View Post
        Thanks for keeping the site real MODS!!!! I asked them if they worked for or were with WWP. Obviously said no. Record was doing good fading but only to silicate members for WWP
        Ship,

I looked at his record on his site etc and the guy hits around 47% to 52% hardly worth fading.

Take a look at the real fade thread on the site as that guy really sucks.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...80#post2129180

Comment

Originally posted by baldysdream View Post
          you guys, moderators, are bordering on getting sued, why would any moderator even suggest where a person posting on this site lives, is there not a confidentiality policy on this site, that could be very dangerous whether you are right or wrong, I might accept an apology at this time, but i doubt it, if this site is smart they would fire you now, or are you the owner's, giving out peoples personal information, whether right or wrong is very dangerous, but i suggest at this time i can post whatever i see fit, i don't see where any rules of your site have been violated, please advise
          I guess you didn't read the rules of the site when you signed up. An IP is not a personal item as you don't even own that IP #

Good Catch Guys!

Comment

Come on BD.....Looking for those winners!!!!!!! FREE

Comment

Have a nice day Bettorschat, and the best of luck to you Shiprec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by kbsooner21; 03-24-2015, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Thanks BD! You do the same!

Comment

Here's the 2 college picks tonight worlds worst picker has both visiting teams so fade and take the home teams tonight GL, faders have been killing it in the tournament

Comment

worldsworstpicker.com is running a promotional until the first pitch, of the MLB regular season, is thrown, check it out, he is on Loyola Chicago today so fade and take Monroe tonight!!!!!!!!!

Comment

no comp play when posting a site? how many times do you have to be told the rules?

Comment

kb i did post a comp play, hello!!! the play is Monroe tonight if you are fading!!!!

Comment

Lmao, the play tonight is the Cats

Comment

Working...
                          X