Fading picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fading picks

ok boys, i am a new kid on the block and i love to fade cappers, the only fade site i ever found out there is https://worldsworstpicker.com/, so i am going to post his picks for you guys, as i think it will be to your advantage, i have tonights picks in the NBA, so lets see how it works out, i've been following and he is on a 13-6 run, let's hope it continues:

WWP's Fade Plays (this is us)

Toronto Houston -2.5
    Phoenix Chicago -8

there you go, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by KazDog; 02-21-2015, 07:13 PM. Reason: You're OK in here. Didn't realize you started posting in the Service Section

fade plays are Houston -2.5 and Chicago -8

Comment

well boys fader's went 1-1 in the NBA, i will post both NBA and NCAAB in this section courtesy of worldsworstpicker.com, lets see how he does, i posted his college in another section of the forum and was told i needed to post here, so this is where i will be from here on in!!!! WWP went 6-2 for us fader's in NCAAB action yesterday, so that is a good start for us fader's!! i'll be back later with his fade picks for the day, gl

Comment

ok fader's here we go today in NCAAB, worlds worst picker is on NC Greensboro -6.5, Utah -5.5, Iowa -2, Virginia +15, and Illinois +2, we want to fade these picks and take Furman +6.5, Oregon +5.5, Nebraska +2, Florida St +15, and Michigan St -2, i'll be back with his NBA picks later!!!

Fader's YTD records:

NBA YTD record 1-1
        NCAAB YTD record 6-2

Comment

Cool, baldy! Good luck today! Great day in college hoops yesterday! Thanks!

I just want to make sure you understand that it's fine to post these in the hoops forum. You just can't mention wwp's name anywhere but Sports Services.

Comment

ok fader's here you go for WWP's picks in the NBA, WWP is on NYK +17, Atlanta -4.5, and Memphis +3.5, fade these picks and take Cleveland -17, Milwaukee +4.5, and Portland -3.5, let's get on a hot streak fading

Comment

thanks Udog appreciate that and no problem! this will be fine, no problem man, just like to post to see if i can help my gambling buddies out who are having a rough time as i was picking games, thanks again Dude!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well guys right now 2-2 in NCAAB with Michigan St to go and 1-1 in the NBA with Portland to go, lets hit both of them for another fading winning night!! later guys and i will be back tomorrow!!

Comment

ok, Michigan St held on for the cover and win, making 3-2 in the NCAAB and Portland faltered in the 4th quarter and lost the game outright!!

Fader's YTD Records

NBA 2-3
                  NCAAB 9-4

I'll be back later with WWP's fade picks for tonight
                  Last edited by baldysdream; 02-23-2015, 09:03 AM. Reason: posted wrong ytd record for ncaab

Comment

Ok boys here we go, Worlds Worst Picker is on Georgia Tech, Marist, St Johns, and Kansas, fade away and take Louisville -7, Manhattan -4.5, Xavier +1.5, and Kansas St +6, also in the NBA WWP is on New Orleans and Philadelphia, fade those 2 and take Toronto -7.5 and Miami -11.5, let's have a huge night of fading

Comment

Another winning night wow this guy is brutal

Comment

another good night in NCAAB, but WWP needs to do a little work in the NBA to get us Fader's back on track, and i am real confident he will, yes he is king, real brutal, 3-1 last night in NCAAB and 0-1-1 in the NBA, bringing our YTD totals to:

Fader's YTD Records:

NBA 2-4-1
                        NCAAB 12-5

lets do this fader's i'll be back later with Worlds Worst Pickers fade picks for the night!!!!!!!!

Comment

ok Fader's lets do this and have another winning night, WWP is on Texas +3.5, Villanova -10.5, Wisconsin -6, Creighton +1, and Boise St -8.5, fade these picks and take WV -3.5, Providence +10.5, Maryland +6, Depaul -1, and New Mexico +8.5!! in the NBA WWP is on Golden State -7 so fade this pick and play Washington +7, let's win tonight and that will be the beginning of a great week!!!!!!!!!!! has anyone out there been to this site yet, very interesting, i enjoy reading his weekly blogs, funny stuff actually!

Comment

wow not a good night for fading, but on the otherhand not a disaster either, WWP was 3-2 in NCAAB and 0-0-1 in the NBA, here are the totals since posting:

Fader's YTD Records:

NCAAB 14-8
                            NBA 2-4-2

i'll be back later with the worlds worst pickers fade picks for the day

Comment

wow not a good night for fading, but on the otherhand not a disaster either, WWP was 3-2 in NCAAB and 0-0-1 in the NBA, here are the totals since posting:

Fader's YTD Records:

NCAAB 14-8
                              NBA 2-4-2

i'll be back later with the Worlds Worst Pickers fade picks for the day

Comment

Working...
                              X