No announcement yet.

Fading picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the above is confusing but the fade plays tonight are, Ohio St, Louisville, Tennessee, Miami, Purdue, and Nebraska, in the NBA the fade plays are Cleveland, Orlando, Brooklyn, Houston, and Portland, sorry about that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

good luck tonight BD. Lets cash this big card tonight!!

Comment

well rec we had a little problem in the NBA 2-3, but the NCAAB shined for us at 4-2 for us fader's, so overall, not a bad night at 6-5 for the fader's, hey it's a winner!!

Fader's YTD Records
        NCAAB 28-24-1
        NBA 10-16-3

I'll be back later with todays Picks from Worlds Worst Picker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ok boys here we go for tonight, got 6 college games and both NBA games: WWP is on Siena, Minnesota, Texas San Antonio, Marshall, Northern Arizona, and UConn, in the NBA WWP took Chicago and Portland, fade all of WWP's picks and take Niagara +3.5, Wisconsin -6.5, Rice +6.5, Old Dom -15, Portland St +6.5, and Memphis +7, in the NBA take Ok City -1.5 and Dallas +2.5, good luck boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for posting baldy I've been playing his college not to bad a fade in that

Comment

Keep those winnas coming BD!!!! Thanks for all the postings

Comment

Thanks BD for putting me on this guy he's 0-5 today so I'm 5-0 what a awesome day I'm up a bundle I love it I will fade this dude all day long tournaments coming up I hope he keeps this up

Comment

I haven't posted WWP's games in awhile, work schedule, you might know i would miss out on an 5-0 day for the fader's, sorry guys, let's hope he keeps things rolling, I do know tonight he is on Ball St, Akron, and Iona, fade these picks and take Bowling Green -11, N Illinois +6, and Manhattan +4, in the NBA he is on Chicago and Minnesota, so fade and take Memphis -5.5 and LAC -7, be careful with the NBA he has been hitting his NBA lately!! WWP post his record daily so I am not going to post here, you can go to his site and find out how he did daily!! Heck as far as that goes join the site and help post his daily picks, $1.00 a pick, my work schedule is getting hecktic and i will not be able to post every night, it doesn't hurt to have several of us posting anyways, save a little money anyways!!

Comment

Boom wow faders are on absolute fire thanks again BD goota to love that lute

Comment

WWP did it again last night 1-4, helping us fader's to a 4-1 night, 2-1 in college and 2-0 in the NBA Fader's 4-1 the way I see it! I just hope this continues through the month of March!! I'm actually a big Baseball fan, I hope he stinks in baseball too, lots of money to be won there, every day April through October, let's do this fadeking and Shiprec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Real nice run BD so far!! I missed last few days, redoing a home. Came to site quick but no post from you. As you, not much free time. LOVE BettorsChat more than any other site!!
                        So much info they provide in so many areas!!
                        Last edited by Shiprec; 03-10-2015, 02:40 PM.

Comment

BD you work with WWP?

Comment

what time does he post his picks? Does he have picks for today?? BD, FK, anyone??

Comment

I probably won't be back the rest of the week, but I will try, no rec, I just simply have had good luck with this site, and I have used other cappers in the past and wish I would have faded them, just like sharing my good fortunes with others, I hope he continues to lose!!! Tonight WWP is on Wake Forest, Wisconsin GB, and St Francis, fade these plays and take Virginia Tech +4.5, Valparaiso -4, and Robert Morris +5.5, in the NBA WWP is on Toronto and Cleveland fade and take San Antonio -7 and Dallas +5, good luck

Comment

hey rec, you can usually pick them up around noon, but with a lot of games coming up around noon to 1:00, I would guess they will be up before noon, hell I hope so anyways!!!! good luck dudes

Comment

Working...
                                X