Rooksports Update....the end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey John/Rook...

I am in your same boat...i have been married for over 12 years and have 2 daughters ages 8 and 6...i KNOW what you say and would like to let you know that I agree with you that family comes 1st..other than GOD...

i came up with a budget plan between me and my family with sports handicapping...they got to bed..i handicap...they go to birthday parties...i handicap...i am sure that you have tried some different situations and wish i could give you the correct path for it...but...it is tough...especially with all the haters and bashing we get on top of it all...your daughter is alot younger than mine and that makes a big difference...

...short and to the point...just wanted to let you know that i have been there too...you are making the right choice and hey...you will see a difference in her years ahead and may come back down the road again...unless you have plans of adding another to the family...

good luck to you and wish you the best....

Eddie
    ...winning and grinning...

Comment

Any decision as it relates to children must and always is respected. Good Luck in all that you do
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
        Any decision as it relates to children must and always is respected. Good Luck in all that you do

Damn, even Bill is being serious. Wow, what next Tony.
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

MAN, I am going to miss the soccer buddy, sounds like you have your priorities in line though! GL Sir and will see you on the BC
          Week 1 (6/10) +6 units

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Achiever
            MAN, I am going to miss the soccer buddy, sounds like you have your priorities in line though! GL Sir and will see you on the BC

oh no...you misunderstand.

I'm not leaving...lol

i couldn't leave if I tried.

I'm gonna just post everything here in the forum now.

We'll be figuring out soccer no worries!!!

how'd you do today btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddie
              Hey John/Rook...

I am in your same boat...i have been married for over 12 years and have 2 daughters ages 8 and 6...i KNOW what you say and would like to let you know that I agree with you that family comes 1st..other than GOD...

i came up with a budget plan between me and my family with sports handicapping...they got to bed..i handicap...they go to birthday parties...i handicap...i am sure that you have tried some different situations and wish i could give you the correct path for it...but...it is tough...especially with all the haters and bashing we get on top of it all...your daughter is alot younger than mine and that makes a big difference...

...short and to the point...just wanted to let you know that i have been there too...you are making the right choice and hey...you will see a difference in her years ahead and may come back down the road again...unless you have plans of adding another to the family...

good luck to you and wish you the best....

Eddie

Eddie,

Thanks for the post.

You know all to well the sacrifices that sometimes need to be made in this profession.

I have gained much much respect for guys like you and Buzz.

I wish you continued success in all you do.

John

Comment

rook......i was just kidding when i said you were leaving.....

Will we be able to keep a part-time midget appearance schedule???

In all seriousness.....good luck and it is obvious you have your priorities straight.....

The good thing about having a young daughter is that you can wear some of her dolls clothes....

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  rook......i was just kidding when i said you were leaving.....

Will we be able to keep a part-time midget appearance schedule???

In all seriousness.....good luck and it is obvious you have your priorities straight.....

The good thing about having a young daughter is that you can wear some of her dolls clothes....

your such a tard....

but thank you......I think.

Comment

Classy move John, We could all learn a little from this

Good Luck with your new career and enjoy those girls of yours

Ill email you by the weekend....GL

Comment

Originally posted by tdtylert
                      Classy move John, We could all learn a little from this

Good Luck with your new career and enjoy those girls of yours

Ill email you by the weekend....GL

Please do........and thank you.

Comment

Sounds like a great decision here rook. Definately the right thing to do and for what you feel is best. You are a great guy and I enjoy hearing from you on the regular. Best to you pal!!!
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          Sounds like a great decision here rook. Definately the right thing to do and for what you feel is best. You are a great guy and I enjoy hearing from you on the regular. Best to you pal!!!
                          Sounds like Rook needs to make a trip to the Canadian Motel 6.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
                            Sounds like Rook needs to make a trip to the Canadian Motel 6.
                            Its called the "Super 8" down here....

Rook and I know all about it....
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                              Its called the "Super 8" down here....

Rook and I know all about it....
                              With the exchange rate I figured it would be the Motel 4 1/2.

Comment

best of luck, Rook and God bless!

Comment

Working...
                                X