Rooksports Update....the end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooksports Update....the end.

For all those that really know me know that my family is just the most important thing in my life. Between Dawn and Adison, I am whole...complete...and eternally greatful.

In the last couple months, Adison has really grown into the most fun little girl i have even seen (very biased...but who cares). She's walking everywhere, gets into everything and is just having a blast being 17 months old.

Unfortunately I have been missing a lot of it. I have been consumed with this career i chose.

I made the decision last night after talking it over with Dawn and some others that I am going to stop the service and spend much much more time with my family.

I will continue to cater to my football clients until the football season ends, but everything else I will just post here at BC. I will post my non client football plays here as well. I think that's only fair to my clients who have paid they're hard earned money and i want to be faithful to them. I've sent all my clients emails so they know what is going on. the response i'm getting from them is beyond words.....i've got some great guys.

All the bashers, haters, or conspiricy theroists.....post if you must, but if you can't respect my decision for the real reasons, I can't help that...and won't fall into your traps.

I've had a blast doing this, but it's taken it's toll. I"m ready to just be a regular guy and hopefully post a lot of winners.

Thanks to everyone for your support and understanding.

Looking forward to posting more winners soon!
    John

Wish you nothing but the best in the future Rook! Enjoy your family man

Comment

Sounds like you are making the right decision. Addison is only young once. Enjoy it while it lasts.
      Will you be going out and getting a 9-5 job now?
      Good luck in the future whatever you decide to do.

Comment

Welcome to the other side

I was getting tired of taking care of Dawn, she was wearing my ole self out.

Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
          Sounds like you are making the right decision. Addison is only young once. Enjoy it while it lasts.
          Will you be going out and getting a 9-5 job now?
          Good luck in the future whatever you decide to do.

yeah, my best friend is needing an assistant, so i'm gonna be his bitch for awile...lol. Bunch of computer work, but the net works, and i can get on BC...so no problem there!

thanks nex....appreciate the post

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville

Welcome to the other side

I was getting tired of taking care of Dawn, she was wearing my ole self out.

And believe me.....i'm tired of having her call out "OH JOHN" during sex and me having to ask her "which one?"

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
              And believe me.....i'm tired of having her call out "OH JOHN" during sex and me having to ask her "which one?"

OMG

thats one of the benefits of having the same name
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Good Luck John ...

Comment

Good luck Rook.....Take care of your family

KAZ
                  [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                    Good luck Rook.....Take care of your family

KAZ

thanks kaz

Comment

Lurked for along time and got alot of winners from you.Good luck with the family.My little boy is 3 so I'm thinking this is going to be my last year of Saturdays just being about football.Maybe now you can shed that front porch chasing your daughter around.

Comment

Very Nice Move Rook.looking Forward To Hearing More About Your Daughter And Getting The Winners.
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

hey rook - I've watched you grind this out for a few years now, and I'm glad you have the clarity to make a tough decision when it is called for - best of luck

Comment

Class Act and good call with the family
                            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Understand totally!! Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
                              X