Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
    best of luck, Rook and God bless!

thank YOU my friend for all your support. You've wished me luck post after post.

I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Its called the "Super 8" down here....

Rook and I know all about it....

Damnit boy!!!

If Jimmy catches wind of this.....that's a photoshop waiting to happen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
        With the exchange rate I figured it would be the Motel 4 1/2.
        Our dollar is 98 cents now...just exchanged $245 Canadian and got like $240 US dollars and change...its almost equal right now...
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
          thank YOU my friend for all your support. You've wished me luck post after post.

I really appreciate it.
          u got it, i'm just glad i get tha playz for free now! Go Cubbies! Let's win 1 for tha Gipper!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            Its called the "Super 8" down here....

Rook and I know all about it....

Up here, remember YOUR in Canada
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Eddie,

Thanks for the post.

You know all to well the sacrifices that sometimes need to be made in this profession.

I have gained much much respect for guys like you and Buzz.

I wish you continued success in all you do.

John

Thanks man...and...I wish you the very best in your future with your FAMILY at home...good luck to you

Eddie
              ...winning and grinning...

Comment

Rook,

Wow, I just read you are shutting things down. I wish you the best and the family the best. I also liked reading your threads but I will continue to look for them in the main area. I know what you mean about the kids and schedules, it can be really tough burning the midnight oil.

I am sad to see one of the good honest guys give it up but as we both know it it tough competing with the big marketing arms out there. Good Luck the rest of football.

Buzz

PS. This shocked me more than the Hope Solo decision
                Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Great choice buddy!!! I love my family more than words can say, and I know exactly how you feel. I have 5 year old and 3 year old boys, and just doing my "recreational" betting takes a lot of time. GL to you bud, your are a class act and a credit to the profession that you are giving up.
                  $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Rook,

GL my man. geat talking smack with you.

Cubs still suck!

keep the faith.

Go Padres.

GL in Playoffs, except when playing my Padres.

Comment

Damnit boy!!!

If Jimmy catches wind of this.....that's a photoshop waiting to happen!!!

Oh Oh
                      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                        Rook,

Wow, I just read you are shutting things down. I wish you the best and the family the best. I also liked reading your threads but I will continue to look for them in the main area. I know what you mean about the kids and schedules, it can be really tough burning the midnight oil.

I am sad to see one of the good honest guys give it up but as we both know it it tough competing with the big marketing arms out there. Good Luck the rest of football.

Buzz

PS. This shocked me more than the Hope Solo decision

Buzz....i'll be very honest with you. One of my biggest goals when I got in this business was to be thought of and respected at least in the same room as you. You are a huge class act, and well liked everywhere you go.

I wish you nothing but continued success in everything that you do.

I thank you for the well wishes, and the compliments. Coming from you it was always appreciated.

But don't be shocked....lol...be happy. I am so glad this decision was made. I just want to be able to spend more time with my daughter and my wife. This way I can.

Thanks again to everyone with their well wishes. I truely do appreciate all the thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                          Oh Oh

shit

Comment

Buzz....i'll be very honest with you. One of my biggest goals when I got in this business was to be thought of and respected at least in the same room as you. You are a huge class act, and well liked everywhere you go.

I wish you nothing but continued success in everything that you do.

I thank you for the well wishes, and the compliments. Coming from you it was always appreciated.

But don't be shocked....lol...be happy. I am so glad this decision was made. I just want to be able to spend more time with my daughter and my wife. This way I can.

Thanks again to everyone with their well wishes. I truely do appreciate all the thoughts.
                            Rook you are a class act also. I know of Buzz and you are right, he is a class act.
                            You made the right decision for you and your family. Call me when you can cause I can't email yet.
                            I'm happy for you and your wife and daughter. Maybe Dawn will leave JC alone LOL
                            dave
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

shit

HaHa I can't wait !!! Get to work Jimmy !!!
                              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave
                                HaHa I can't wait !!! Get to work Jimmy !!!
                                URGENT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                                X