• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville
    Rutgers beats WVU
    bwahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

very nice call john nice outright winner......
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

John, remember last year when we played PITT at home, and we scored late again to cover, i know you remember cause you and many more were pissed at classless Petrino.

Same thing last night, USF scores late and the Cards are not covering, Louisville could have run that clock out, or punted. BUT NO, thats not Petrino ball, he takes care of the Alumni when he can, and guess what; I like that.

That is a gambling tool, one i see you put in your reserve, you got past your distaste for his classless move V Pitt. Stored it and used it to your advantage. That is why no bitching like last year, cause this time you new what side to be on.

That my friends is a ruthless Handicapper, remove your emotions, remove your friendships, and pound the book.

Damn, i have been at this for almost 20 years and it has taken me this long to understand

I remember that game very well and I was VERY harsh on Petrino and was adamant that he wouldn't land a top job in the country because of that.

Turns out...he's in one of the top jobs in the country.

I don't agree with a lot of what he does, I actually think leaving Bush in that late vs Kentucky was a horrible move....but your right....we cashed ONLY BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS

That's a fantastic point JC.

Comment

Rutgers beats WVU

phew.....wow...that's gonna be a tough one.

You know i'll be rooting for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
            very nice call john nice outright winner......

Thanks buddy

That's a nice hit.

Comment

John, your an intelligent man. I have asked this question till i am about ready to pass out. I will ask you now, dont answer based on what the media says, answer with your brain.

How is Louisville behind WVU in the BCS Rankings

We beat them by double digits
              Our strength of schedule is 24 theirs is 54
              We have beaten 5 teams with a winning record, they have 3
              Did i mention we beat them by 10

Now dont answer this as my friend, and dont answer it based on the public. YOU answer it with YOUR logic.

You cant

Now welcome to my world as we go 11-1 finish in the top 7 and play in the Mienakie bowl game and i wear a fag avatar for a week as Bover gloats. To be honest, if that is the way it shakes down, and i was Bover, no way i would make me do it cause i would know the injustice of that.

And no Anthony im not asking for a way out, cause even if you give me one, i wouldnt take it. And Rook can attest to that, he has offered on more than one occasion for his FREE selections to any sport i want. The ANSWER HAS ALWAYS BEEN NO, cause I dont roll like that, and i will wear whatever you choose, and dont be kind cause i dont want no favors.
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

GREAT call on ODU ML. Thanks.

Comment

John, your an intelligent man. I have asked this question till i am about ready to pass out. I will ask you now, dont answer based on what the media says, answer with your brain.

How is Louisville behind WVU in the BCS Rankings

We beat them by double digits
                  Our strength of schedule is 24 theirs is 54
                  We have beaten 5 teams with a winning record, they have 3
                  Did i mention we beat them by 10

Now dont answer this as my friend, and dont answer it based on the public. YOU answer it with YOUR logic.

You cant

Now welcome to my world as we go 11-1 finish in the top 7 and play in the Mienakie bowl game and i wear a fag avatar for a week as Bover gloats. To be honest, if that is the way it shakes down, and i was Bover, no way i would make me do it cause i would know the injustice of that.

And no Anthony im not asking for a way out, cause even if you give me one, i wouldnt take it. And Rook can attest to that, he has offered on more than one occasion for his FREE selections to any sport i want. The ANSWER HAS ALWAYS BEEN NO, cause I dont roll like that, and i will wear whatever you choose, and dont be kind cause i dont want no favors.

Your right...I can't.

This however is what is going to happen and why it has happened.

No one gave WV any credit last year and they surprised a lot of people and beat Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. Now coming into this year it was easy to give WV the credit deserved or undeserved.

Now Louisville is in that category...and I guarantee you this....there won't be any disrespect shown next year. They will start out highly ranked and as long as they take care of business next year.

Your only losing 4 starters on offense (going by seniors).....

I think the sky is the limit and because of what you all go through this year, next year will be that much sweeter.

And lets not forget the fact that anyone that wants to piss on Louisvilles schedule remember this....

They made the offer to EVERY SINGLE SEC TEAM FOR A HOME AND HOME SERIES AND ONLY GEORIGA accepted.

That says a lot right there about how scary Louisivlle is now and is going to be.

Comment

rook-

get my e-mail and i will shoot you the check buddy

ttt

Comment

I can attest to that.

I send out my card to a select few people I consider friends, and you are one of them....but you have refused every time...and thats not disrespect on your part. that's just the man that you are.

I'll still try to sneak a couple cards in here and there...lol like yesterday and if you can get a few winners, i'm happy as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by chaching22
                        GREAT call on ODU ML. Thanks.

Thanks Chaching....glad we cashed

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                          rook-

get my e-mail and i will shoot you the check buddy

ttt

Just emailed Spark...thanks Tony

Comment

nice call on ODU!

I wish i saw it in time to play it, I missed it with all the football games today.

Comment

Originally posted by DeGenerate1
                              Rook,

I have the Lakers total at 195 1/2. Do you know the reasoning?
                              DeGenerate...I'm sorry that I didn't see this before now...I would have gotten back to you.

I really did like this game thinking both teams would go up tempo and light it up...but as this game is headed to halftime...i dont think the game is going to get close to that total unless it goes to OT. I apologize for that shitty call on my part.

I will take 3 of 4......as long as Anaheim hangs on to that 2 goal lead all game!

Comment

JC, I want to see a Louisville vs. Oklahoma bowl game if neither team makes a BCS bowl

Comment

Working...
                                X