Rooksports Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville
    Thanks for the Cards last night, as much a homer i am i wasnt touching the Cards last night, i got your email literally as i was leaving for the game and decided if you liked it, i would bet it. It was a sweat, but hey so was the Steelers. In the end the scoreboard tells the bookies who to pay.

Thanks

not a prob buddy....

i drank a bit of the kool aid! lol

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
      lookin good...
      up 10 with 4:30 to go......why wasnt i more confident????

Comment

fuck u and that shit team u love....that last td by them cost me a huge parlay last nite....fuckers

I am sorry for you, but you chose the wrong team. Blake nut hug . They havent won 17 straight at home while covering 15 with out being good, YOU CHOSE THE WRONG TEAM. Sorry, but i had nice coin on the Cards covering.

MEMO to Bover, dont bet against the Cards at home, 85% of the time you do you will lose. That my friend is fact, if you wouldnt have drank the linemover juice without researching you wouldnt be hating on me now.

Sorry Anthony, instead of Blake you should have followed Rook, he had the Cards laying the 18
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
          up 10 with 4:30 to go......why wasnt i more confident????
          if u would have put anymore then that they would have lost by 30....if u had my luck...iam calling nice hit right now.....
          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I am sorry for you, but you chose the wrong team. Blake nut hug . They havent won 17 straight at home while covering 15 with out being good, YOU CHOSE THE WRONG TEAM. Sorry, but i had nice coin on the Cards covering.

MEMO to Bover, dont bet against the Cards at home, 85% of the time you do you will lose. That my friend is fact, if you wouldnt have drank the linemover juice without researching you wouldnt be hating on me now.

Sorry Anthony, instead of Blake you should have followed Rook, he had the Cards laying the 18

now that is the truth...they are the real deal at home

Comment

ill still be forwarding your avatar.......

Comment

lol

Comment

And if the Cards dont make a BCS bowl game, i will wear it proudly. Im here, im queer, and damn im proud.

Gotta get ready for the part you know
                  [email protected]

Comment

And if the Cards dont make a BCS bowl game, i will wear it proudly. Im here, im queer, and damn im proud.

ill go ez on ya...

Comment

Rook,

I have the Lakers total at 195 1/2. Do you know the reasoning?

Comment

how do they make it JC?

Comment

now that is the truth...they are the real deal at home

John, remember last year when we played PITT at home, and we scored late again to cover, i know you remember cause you and many more were pissed at classless Petrino.

Same thing last night, USF scores late and the Cards are not covering, Louisville could have run that clock out, or punted. BUT NO, thats not Petrino ball, he takes care of the Alumni when he can, and guess what; I like that.

That is a gambling tool, one i see you put in your reserve, you got past your distaste for his classless move V Pitt. Stored it and used it to your advantage. That is why no bitching like last year, cause this time you new what side to be on.

That my friends is a ruthless Handicapper, remove your emotions, remove your friendships, and pound the book.

Damn, i have been at this for almost 20 years and it has taken me this long to understand
                          [email protected]

Comment

I can make sweet avatars .... Just look at Rook's
                            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

how do they make it JC?

Rutgers beats WVU
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                                I can make sweet avatars .... Just look at Rook's
                                i u dont mind i would love 2 use your services.....

Comment

Working...
                                X